My client is looking for an Artwork & Specification Technologist to join the Technical and Quality Team working closely with Innovation, Supply Chain, Suppliers, Contract Packers, and other relevant teams. You will be responsible for driving the artwork repro process from beginning to end, approving colour and print of all packaging, making sure artworks are technically correct and generating product specifications.
- Incredibly fast growing business
- Opportunity to assist on a huge packaging project
This role is responsible for owning and delivering the global digital marketing strategy with responsibilities in planning, creating, executing and managing all digital campaigns. Being a creative storyteller, you will bring the brand and product to life across digital channels through paid media content.
- A highly successful and creative consumer lifestyle brand
- Opportunity to lead the global digital media strategy
We are looking to recruit a paid search specialist who will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing advertising strategy that promote Dental and Beauty treatments; enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/patients.
- Exciting role to join a consumer beauty business with ambitious growth targets!
- Looking for an expert in paid media and digital advertising
Taking ownership of HR Projects while collaborating with the wider HR and senior leadership team. The HR Project Manager will report the CFO and supplement the existing HR function.
- 12month FTC working with a market leading FMCG brand
- Taking ownership of a number of HR projects across the UK
An exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG beverage business working on a household name brand.
- Are you an adrenaline junkie or passionate about extreme sports ?
- An exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG beverages business
A superb opportunity for a Junior - Mid level Commercial Lawyer to join a well known and loved global FMCG organisation based in West London.
- A well known and loved global FMCG Brand HQ'd in West London
- A fantastic general commercial role within an established high calibre team.
This HR Manager position sits within the project team, being responsible for a variety of HR projects in order to deliver the strategic people plan.
- Global Business
- Exceptional Career Opportunities
An exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG food business as Product Manager working across a portfolio of award winning brands.
- Are you looking to join a global and fast paced FMCG business
- An exciting Product Manager role on a portfolio of award winning brands
This Finance Project Leader (SAP) role is a fantastic opportunity to go through a period of transformation and change with the business and to get exposure to project accounting. SAP is being implemented and someone with a technically strong finance background with SAP experience would be of interest.
- Giving input to decisions and implementing required process/project updates
- Remote working until September (2 days office, 3 from home)
The successful candidate will be experienced in running full end to end procurement processes in the category of logistics, with excellent understanding and experience of 3-5+ years in that area. They will also be adept in negotiation, managing senior relationships and have a proven track record of delivering procurement projects on time and within budget, as well as being able to set long-term strategy for the category.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Work in a large, market-competitive FMCG business
Exciting opportunity to take ownership of the Logistics Procurement category with a leading FMCG. Strong autonomy and an opportunity to add value and drive savings.
- Opportunity to join and help continue to grow a reputable Procurement function
- Exciting role where you will lead the Logistics category with autonomy