The Supply Planner is responsible for the planning processes of given SKU's and supply points/Deployment Centres, on the short and mid term horizons. The supply planner is responsible for achieving target customer service levels while optimizing the trade-offs between production capacity constraints, required inventory levels and waste.
- Join a Large Globally Recognized Company
- Opportunity to develop your Supply Chain career
The Customer Collaboration Manager is a predominantly external-facing role, responsible for the Supply Chain relationship with given customers co-building the supply-chain account strategy in collaboration with the commercial teams, overseeing the day to day operations, animating the account performance (CSL, availability, waste and cost) and implementing change and end-to-end improvement initiatives.
- Join a well known and established brand
- Opportunity to showcase your Supply Chain knowledge & customer management skills
The Customer Operations Controller is responsible for the day to day operational management of given customers. The Customer Operations Controller is responsible for the smooth running of daily operations and communication, achieving target inbound service levels and customer on shelf availability.
- Join a well known and established brand
- Work for a globally recognized brand
This Finance Business Partner based in Uxbridge will be:
- This role will be responsible for driving results and performance (profits and sales)
- You will business partner to the non finance teams to drive insight, analysis and forecast.
- This role will be for devising the commercial strategies
- Great opportunity to join a fantastic finance team
- Great commercial finance role - 3 -6 months
Opportunity for an individual with experience in analysing Quality Data and delivering forecastable issues to the business as well as challenging suppliers over quality concerns.
- New role within the business
- Opportunity to insight real change within the business
An exciting new opportunity has arisen based near Uxbridge for a Trade Marketing Manager to support a growing global business in the delivery of their channel strategy across their B2B and B2C retail account partners. This role will be responsible for developing, delivering and executing trade and retail campaigns and initiatives within the durables and DIY segment.
- Develop, deliver and analyse retail and customer marketing campaigns.
- Support and deliver growth across the professional and DIY channels.
Opportunity for someone with a background in managing NPD projects within a busy FMCG environment. Must have experience of stakeholder management and have excellent communication skills.
- Exciting new role for the business
- Prominent global FMCG business
Opportunity for an individual with a packaging background in respect of food to head up the team in the UK.
- Full responsibility for QMS and Compliance for all of UK
- Manage a team of 5
Opportunity for an IOSH or (ideally) NEBOSH qualified individual, with a background in working within an FMCG manufacturing facility to join the team and become the leading authority in H&S.
- Large multi-national employer
- Strong H&S record
Opportunity for an individual with experience of managing large teams on a packaging line to join this business in their continued growth and success within the industry.
- Opportunity for real progression within a business
- Chance to learn a new skill in terms of Production type
Management of the service delivery team.
Ensuring excellent team practises
- Support Services Manager
- Global brand, great benefits!
On offer is an opportunity for a demand planner wanting to rapidly grow their career with one of the biggest names in the FMCG sector.
- Iconic FMCG brand that is recognised globally
- One of the fastest growing FMCG brands in the world
The Demand Manager will be responsible for one of the largest portfolios of the business and play a pivotal role leading the Sales & Operations Planning processes.
- Opportunity to develop your career in a Demand Planning role
- Chance to work in a fast paced environment
This is a newly created International Tax Manager (Senior) role reporting into the Head of Tax and suitable for someone looking for a first in-house role or to progress their in-house career.
- A greenfield role within a Private Equity backed Multinational Business
- A great opportunity to move in-house or continue your inhouse career
As a Commercial Finance Controller for a global FMCG brand , your main responsibility to provide the right information to the decision makers. The Commercial Finance Controller will have a core role in the business unit coordinating with various department locally and centrally to provide the timely analysis on business and operative performances and forecasting the upcoming results.
- Amazing company with great benefits and a competitive salary
- A fun and engaging work environment!