- To provide strong support to HR across the business on case management
- Hybrid working with some multi-site travel
- Great opportunity for an ER specialist
To interrogate Top 6 multiple grocer customer data & produce key customer facing insights that help to secure new listings. To interrogate & evaluate the impact of ATL & BTL marketing activation levers & produce key performance insights enabling internal decision makers to create effective future marketing plans that deliver increased levels of household penetration .
- Great opportunity to work with a well known FMCG brand!
- Excellent benefits!
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for helping maintain the facilities and improve the business. This leadership position is accountable for the maintenance operation and plays an integral role in the establishment of a strong and sustainable safety and performance culture.
- Maintenance Manager
- Consumer durables manufacturer
Financial Controller opportunity in PE backed E-Commerce business focused on improving the quality of technical reporting and MI/BI for the business. The role will oversee one management accountant is a 50/50 split of technical and commercial accounting and business partnering.
- Private Equity backed business experiencing exponential growth
- Ecommerce business with a reputable brand and Global reach
In this newly created Demand Planner role, you'll be a key point of contact for sales, commercial & customers, responsible for analysing the demand of products and presenting forecasts.
- A rare opportunity to join a leading, household brand
- Experience in forecasting/demand planning within the FMCG sector is essential
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, assisting in the running of the QA department. Working between the warehouse based in Warrington the nearby head office, ensuring the upkeep of the container delivery schedule and overseeing inbound deliveries and stock receipts.
- Exciting mix of QA and NPD
- Graduates will be considered!
The Shift Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the proactive development and delivery of all site engineering functions at a large food production plant. The Shift Maintenance Engineer is expected to support and work closely with production to deliver business results ensuring all PMs are completed punctually. Monitoring ongoing plant performance improvement, continuous improvement and people development to enable maximum plant availability.
- 4 on 4 off days & nights - FMCG Food Manufacturing
- £45,500 salary
I'm looking for Head of IT Apllications or business systems manager with experience managing a small team who can deliver some applications support and a new ERP for an FMCG business in Warrington.
- ERP implementation
- Established food manufacturing brand
Agile Coach required for an award winning tech startup.
In scale up mode across the business due to recent investment and growth.
- Award winning tech business who have secured recent investment
- Fully remote working available
National Account Executive required to manage a portfolio of national retail accounts
Top four and Discount channel - Branded and Own Label
- National Account Exectuive - Leading and Growing OTC Business
- Top four Grocers and Discounters
You will be responsible for architectural philosophy and development direction working with junior members of the team to understand business needs.
- Take the lead of a small team
The ERP Controller will provide support by offering their expertise & knowledge on ERP. The successful candidate will be responsible for inputting data across supply chain and logistics.
- ERP system knowledge is essential
- Background in FMCG manufacturing, understanding of BOMs & routings
As Shift Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring delivery across production targets, health & safety and quality. You will support, train and develop your team to progress the operations.
- Shift Manager - double days (6-2, 2-10)
- Consumer Products Manufacturer
Working closely with suppliers and internal stake holders, to service the customer by delivering high levels of stock availability and ensuring stock levels are kept in line with the business targets.
- A great opportunity to join a global distribution business
- Previous supply chain experience and a background in FMCG is essential
A leading global manufacturer of food/pharmaceutical product are looking for a Technical/Quality Manager to join their site in Merseyside.
- Technical or Quality Management track record in food/fmcg or pharmaceuticals?
- HACCP, GMP audit and QMS Systems knowledge?
A leading non food FMCG business are looking to recruit a Head of Sales to take full responsibility for their wholesale and independent channel, with a sizeable team reporting in.
- Heading up the Wholesale and Independent channel
- Product led business
As Process Engineer at the Bury site, you will assist in the implementation of process improvements and engineering projects to ensure process reliability of equipment on site. To ensure that all process documentation (inc. risk assessments) are up to date and that the necessary documentation is available for newly installed processes and training for operators.
- Global Manufacturing Company
- A company which invests in it's people
As the new lead software developer you will take charge of owning and guiding the development process, standards and strategy for the user interface written in React. You will work closely with the head of development to help manage a team of developers in both day to day project work and within their career development.
- A fast growing SME soon to be branching out into Europe
- Using the latest technologies including React and Azure
Excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing manager to join a market leading consumer goods business on an initial 6 month contract.
- Opportunity to join one of Europe's leading consumer goods business
- Initial 6 month contract - immediate start
National Account Manager position responsible for £3.1M P&L across a number of grocery and highstreet accounts for a leading homewares/electronics business.
- Family business in the consumer electronics/homewares sector
- Well respected brand with industry leading, people focused culture
The Account Executive will operate within a defined customer focused team and take day to day responsibility across a number of key customers or a number of key categories within 'a' large customer. They will implement the agreed plans for their assigned areas of responsibility to drive growth, longevity of relationship, profitability, commercial advantage and focus on the building blocks to reduce or remove customer complexity and enable our client to continue to lead the market
- Great progression & Development
- Brilliant Culture & Team
National Account Manager for a leading personal care business managing Boots & Wilkinsons worth £2m, whilst supporting the Sales Director on grocery accounts.
- Personal care business
- Managing Boots, Wilkinsons and supporting on Grocery accounts
- Working on the E-Commerce accounts
- Ownership of the Amazon Account
- Global FMCG Business
- Opportunity to work on E-Commerce and Amazon
- National Account Manager required to develop and source new business opportunities within the Convenience and Discounter Channel
- Develop NPD across Brand and Own Label within the channel
- National Account Manager for leading and most innovative player in the category
- Opportunity to develop convenience, impulse and discount market
The Commercial & Operations Director will have P&L responsibility to lead the operational efficiency, customer service, sales and revenue growth for our clients Direct to Consumer business with a growing national presence. You will be working alongside the Board of Directors to help create, implement and manage a growth and customer focused strategy and create an enjoyable working culture that is high performing.
- Growing Direct to Consumer business
- Board position to drive significant growth plans
We are working with a growing FMCG business based in Greater Manchester looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join them as soon as possible!
- Opportunity with a growing FMCG business
- Strong progression and career path
- Head up the UK and Global Sales for Growing Pet food Ingredient Business
- Manage, maintain and Grow existing major accounts and develop the Global Export Market
- Exciting and Growing Pet Ingredient Business
- Progression opportunities
As Night Shift Manager, you will lead the team on nights to ensure on time in full delivery of production. You will ensure that health, safety and quality targets are set and achieved. You will also support the ongoing development of the team and processes.
- Sun - Thurs working week (10pm - 6am)
- A highly successful, family run manufacturing business
- As a NAM you will be required to manage and develop relationships with our existing and potential customers
- Develop a network of contacts throughout the retail industry
- National Account Manager growing FMCG Focussed Business
- Working with Household Brands
Our field force teams have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free products. They're at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new products. It's an energized, exciting, engaging experience based across Lancashire (Blackburn and Preston)
- An amazing opportunity to join an International business on a permanent basis
- I am looking for a number of Sales staff to join my client NOW