Interim Job Evaluation Consultant
- Remote working
- 6 month contract
As the HR Business Partner you will be looking at all HR functions withing the business planning and implementing strategy.
- Immediately available HR Business Partner Position
- Part time role
An immediately available TUPE in specialist to join a higher education institution, London based and approximately 6 months.
- Great Opportunity to join a London University
- Temporary Position
Join a charity that support individuals on mental health well-being on their diversity and inclusion journey. London based with a hybrid model, looking for an immediately available Diversity and Inclusion Consultant.
- A temporary role
- Support a not-for-profit organisation on their D&I journey
A standalone HR Systems and Reporting Manager responsible for the implementation and maintenance of HR systems, as well as reporting. This role is Permanent, based in London with flexible office days,
- Standalone Permanent Role
- International Organisation
The Workforce Lead will further develop the workforce management information capability of the new HR system to ensure the delivery of its full potential across the organisation and within the People Team.
- Workforce Lead
- Working for a charity based in Surrey
Short term HR contract with a well-known FMCG business
Day rate or PAYE available
- Short term HR contract with a well-known FMCG business
- Offering day rate or PAYE.
A Financial Services firm (Development Finance), based in the City of London seeks a HRIS Associate to coordinate the operational aspects of our client's primary HR information systems, SelectHR, whilst offering best practice advice to the department regarding all other HRIS. Acting as our client's first technical point of contact for SelectHR and ad-hoc reporting requests, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing first-class processes.
- Leading Development Finance Institution
- 360 degree role
Within this role you'll be working leading the testing for new and existing integrations, as well as the implementation of new integrations and therefore will build advanced technical knowledge of Workday across all module areas.
This will involve working closely with and building relationships with key stakeholders across the whole business as well as external partners.
- Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a Workday specialist
- Proven experience of writing and executing test scripts for Workday is essential