The HR Consultancy team plays a critical role in the delivery of a broad range of HR deliverables to the business, with a focus on delivering against an organisation wide "people plan".
- Currently recruiting 2x HR Consultant roles (Perm & 12 month FTC)
- Based in Edinburgh for a Financial Services business
Interim HR Consultant - TUPE project.
- Varied and interesting role
- Remote working
An exciting new growth opportunity has arisen at a market leading global tech consulting business who are seeking an experienced HR Transformation Consultant to help them expand their Digital Employee Operations (DEO) capability.
- Work for a market leading tech consulting firm delivering end to end digital HR
- Lead on building a Digital Employee Operations (DEO) capability
The position of HR Technology Consultant will involve guiding and supporting clients through the deployment of HR technology into their businesses.
- Rapidly Growing Business
- Exceptional Career Opportunities
A leading Financial Services firm, London-based, requires an Inclusion and Community Engagement Associate to support two different functions, identifying opportunities to collaborate and driving impact in our communities and on the business as a whole. You will play a pivotal role in helping to create, design and implement strategy and direction our client's programs which are changing the face of the organisation
- You will play pivotal role in helping to create, design and implement strategy
- You will support building strong partnerships with senior leaders and peers
A leading Financial Services (FinTec) organisation based in the City of London seeks a Senior Specialist, Organisational Design to play a key role in leading the organisation through continuous improvement of its operating model, enabling organisational design to be at the centre of their business priorities.
You will promote the Organisational Effectiveness team in being proactive, enabling, partnering, trusted and a reliable source of advice.
- Established FinTech in further growth phase
- Opportunity to shape the future of the organisation
A Fin-Tech based in the City of London requires a HR Specialist, People Solutions to operate as a part of the Organisational Effectiveness team, made up of Specialists who manage Talent, Performance, People Analytics, Organisational Design and People Change. This role will support the People CoEs on trend research, project management and creation of highly visual communications.
- A background in HR Projects
- Fast growing FinTech business in London