The Internal Auditor's role will be to independently lead the e-2-e delivery of internal audit engagements (financial and operational audits) from planning through to efficient execution of audit fieldwork, either as Audit Lead or as part of an audit team and reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Reporting into The Internal Audit Manager to Deliver an Audit Plan
- Work for an agile FTSE 250 Listed, Global Organisation
Have you ever thought about a move in Internal Audit from practice? It is a stepping stone route into Industry and many businesses use it as a feeder of talent into the wider business after a few years. It is an excellent way to accelerate your career forward.
- Great opportunity with a stable business
- Lots of exposure and stakeholder engagement
Our client a leading global fixed income trading platform are recruiting for an Internal Audit Associate to join their Internal Audit team.
- Internal Audit Associate role
- Growing financial services firm
- Join a highly experienced firm of qualified Auditors and Accountants
- Have autonomy over your clients and manage your own portfolio
- Strong opportunity for progression
- Experienced team to work with
You will be working with a large Public Sector organisation based in South Wales.
- immediate start
- ongoing temp role
The Technology Auditor will be given the autonomy to develop relationships with management and staff in the IT business as well as develop a deep understanding of other business areas; and to plan and perform audits in the IT and other areas of the firm.
- Excellent new opportunity with a prestigious firm within the Financial Services
- sector who are hiring a Technology Auditor at Manager level.
The Assistant Internal Auditor will be responsible for end to end audits; identifying risks to the business, recommending solutions, monitoring the implementation of these actions and maintaining development programmes while working closely with the Head of Internal Audit.
- Internal Audit role in a Foreign Bank
- Growing financial services firm
This Newly Qualified Auditor position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is fully qualified and looking for a change or challenge. With a portfolio of interesting clients, this firm are keen to help businesses grow their vision and support along the way.
- Interesting Clients from OMB to Listed
- Prime location in the city centre
Top 100 Law firm are looking to grow their internal Audit function with the hire of former fee earner to join their internal Audit & Compliance team.
- Top 100 Law Firm
- Clear Progression
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced professional to join this well established Internal Audit team in the Midlands.
- Team leader role with agile working
- Genuine flexible employer with high job security
This position will report directly to the Global Audit & Advisory Head of Audit in the UK and will work closely with other UK & EU GAA Team Associates on key projects and initiatives. There will also be an opportunity to work closely with their colleagues around the globe. The successful candidate will need to work across the organization and be comfortable in engaging employees at all levels to ensure an efficient and effective control environment.
- Report Directly to Head of Audit in the UK
- Work in a Hands on Role with High Visibility of Senior Leaders
To deliver internal audit assignments and positively contribute towards the successful delivery of the wider Internal Audit Plan.
- Work closely with a Fantastic Head of Internal Audit to Deliver the Audit Plan
- Fantastic Culture & Supportive Environment
Assist in the development and the execution of Internal Audit Plan and Integral Assignments
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced global business
- Innovative and globally leading employer
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the Internal Auditor will be responsible for the timely execution of a variety of risk-based audits to provide independent and objective assurance on the adequacy, effectiveness and robustness of the control environment.
- Small team, great opportunity!
- Lots of exposure and stakeholder engagement
Reporting directly to the UK Head of Audit and Governance, this role requires a capable, proactive individual to work in a versatile internal audit team.
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Reporting into the UK Head of Audit and Governance
HOT JOB!!!!!, I'm currently recruiting for this INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER role. Suitable for a first time mover from practice or an Internal Auditor who wants a bigger brand.
- Join the best global Internal Audit team!
- Looking for a first move out of practice or step up in Industry?
Our client a leading European Investment Bank are recruiting for an Internal Auditor - Investment Solutions to audit their Investment Solutions business which encompasses Wealth Management,Private Banking and Real Estate Audit team.
- Internal Auditor - Investment Solutions
- European Investment Bank
The Internal Audit Managers role will be to lead and report on the Internal Audit assignments as set out in the Group Internal Audit Plan, especially relating to Retail, Logistics & Services.
- Join A Well Respected, High Profile Firm in Manchester
- Opportunity to Lead in a Restructured Business Area
Manage an audit project team to ensure coverage of the internal audit plan for the relevant business units are delivered on time and to agreed standards.
- Working in a management role within a FTSE 100 business
- Best in-class internal audit function learning from highly skilled professionals
The role will involve regularly representing corporate sponsors, lenders and financial institutions for top end clients. Interesting and varied work within a highly reputable law firm with a strong client base within the legal finance sector in London and worldwide.
- Top US Law Firm
- Intellectually challenging, high end work
End to end delivery of a number of audits that contribute to our client's global audit programme
- Industry leading benefits, with substantial discounts and on-site gym
- Thriving department using innovative data analytics and technologies
Our client a leading Investment Bank are recruiting for a 12 month contract to cover a maternity leave in their Internal Audit department
Our client a leading Corporate and Investment Banking are recruiting for a Internal Auditor - AVP to be based in their London office.
- Internal Audit - AVP
- Growing Corporate and Investment Banking
To provide independent assurance to the Board that the risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. To play an integral role in the formulation, approval and delivery of the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Work with A Fantastic Head of Internal Audit in a newly Restructured team
- Deliver the Operational & Financial Audit Plan
Our client a leading global Corporate and Investment Bank are currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager - VP to join their growing team
Our client, a national college group, is seeking to appoint a Senior Internal Auditor into their Assurance & Risk team. This newly-created, permanent position will see the individual delivering an excellent internal audit service and support on broader risk management initiatives.
- Remote working option
- Broad and varied role
The Commercial & Operations Director will have P&L responsibility to lead the operational efficiency, customer service, sales and revenue growth for our clients Direct to Consumer business with a growing national presence. You will be working alongside the Board of Directors to help create, implement and manage a growth and customer focused strategy and create an enjoyable working culture that is high performing.
- Growing Direct to Consumer business
- Board position to drive significant growth plans
A highly visible role that will be responsible for providing accurate month end results, analysis and commentary across all entities; coordinating cross business finance processes; ensuring that various financial systems are integrated and delivering strong cost control across the organisation.
- Working for a global leading brand
- Leading a large team with varied responsibilities
Our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on an initial 12 month contract
- Management Accountant
- 12 Month Contract
The Logistics Coordinator will play a key role in the day-to-day operations, ensuring a steady flow of materials from supplier to customer. You'll be responsible for arranging and coordinating deliveries, whilst managing expectations.
- Coordinate materials and deliveries from supplier to customer across the UK
- A background in Logistics with experience planning for Bulk products is desired