This is an Auditor role for a global Financial Services firm, Audit Services is offering an exceptional opportunity for you to showcase and expand your knowledge in Risk Management and Compliance, with a focus on financial crime related activities
- Fantastic Financial Services brand seeking an Auditor / Senior Auditor for their
- operations in Ireland.
We are delighted to be working with a large independent accountancy practice that due to growth is looking to add an Audit Senior to its well established team. This role would suit either an experienced Semi Senior looking to progress into a more challenging role or an existing Senior looking for more diversity.
- Hybrid approach
- Varied client base operating in multiple industries and sectors
Complete Internal Audits, including testing, delivery and planning, with some of these being SOX based. The role will see you liaise with multiple teams worldwide and heighten your knowledge of Internal Audit with a major company
- Chance to join a huge company and gain SOX experience
- Report directly to the Senior Internal Audit Manager
My client is interested in speaking to candidates in practice or Industry from newly qualified level who are looking for a stepping stone into a global business.
- First class Internal Audit function
- Outstanding package on offer
Responsible for delivery of audits/assignments to a high standard
Opportunity to work with a global leading bank within internal audit and wealth maangement.
- Great opportunity to work with a global leading bank within wealth management.
- Strong overall benefits package.
Auditor or Senior Auditor for a banking and financial services firm, great opportunity to build and master a career in Audit and Risk for a leading Financial Services regulated firm,
- This is a role for an Internal Auditor to join an excellent Financial Services
- Banking firm in London who are growing the Audit function
Audit various businesses in the UK, reporting directly to the Internal Audit Director. Provide technical support and assistance to the businesses.
- Great opportunity with acquisition involvement
- Huge bonus on offer as part of package
You will work with colleagues to contribute to the Audit's vision and work with our Auditee's to secure an improved and enhanced Governance and Control environment across the business. This is underpinned by role modelling the values in all that we do. The internal auditors are responsible for the delivery of audits/assignments to a high standard in line with audit methodology
- Join a Global Financial Services Business
- Excellent Variety of Audits
Internal Audit Manager for a Fortune 500 company in real estate services and investment firm.
Leading advisor on commercial property across the UK.
- Fortune 500 company
- Hybrid working on offer
Our client is currently searching for an Internal Audit Senior to join their team due to the continued growth of the team, the ideal candidate will either be located in Edinburgh OR Dundee.
- Great company culture and place to work
- Great flexible working
A Surrey based Internal Audit Team Leader role that offers hybrid working. Working for a business that due to their adaptability have sailed through the pandemic and continue to thrive.
- Internal Audit management role
- Adaptable organisation, growing post pandemic
You will be working with a large Public Sector organisation based in Cardiff
- immediate start
- 100% home based
To be the head of profession for Audit and Counter Fraud across the business and strategically direct the delivery of an independent, robust, high quality Internal Audit service, which adheres to the Public Sector Internal Audit Standards and Nolan principles.
- Run an Internal Audit Function
- Work in a Fast Paced Environment and be a Key Strategic Stakeholder
The Audit senior will be responsible for leading audits for owner-managed businesses and other entities. As well as providing advise and coaching for junior members of the team.
- Audit senior will be responsible for leading audits for owner-managed business.
- Based in Swindon with a flexible working environment
Lead auditor or team member on risk based and J-SOX audit assignments, including planning, testing, control evaluation, root cause analysis, reporting and follow-up of agreed audit actions, as directed by the Audit Manager, paying £42,000 with a great benefits package.
- Complete Audits across Europe 20-30% of the time
- Develop your Audit knowledge in warm, collaborative team
The Senior Audit Manager will play an active role in the UK, leading and performing risk-based audit reviews and recommending solutions to identified issues and weaknesses.
- Unique opportunity to join this sought after brand
- Excellent package on offer
Are you looking to work for one of the best Internal Audit teams within the Financial Services sector in the Midlands? If so, please get in touch for more details.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FS business
- Superb package and flexibility on offer
Fantastic opportunity to join this highly successful Financial Services Internal Audit team in the West Midlands.
- Senior Internal Auditor with a fast paced Midlands business
- Perm & FTC roles on offer!
Exciting opportunity for an Auditor to join a leading Defendant Law Firm in Leeds. My client is now seeking to expand its Audit Team with the appointment of additional Auditors to focus primarily on high volume claims handling and motor claims.
- Exciting Opportunity to join a Leading Defendant Law Firm
- Join Regulatory and Compliance World
The Internal Audit mission is to contribute to the effectiveness of the Company's internal controls by providing independent, risk-based assurance reviews designed to identify control risks, risk mitigants, control gaps, and opportunities to improve efficiency
- Join a Global Financial Services Business
- Exposure to a Well Experience Team with Lots of Support
Applying an advanced knowledge and experience of IT internal auditing, to provide comprehensive assistance to the IT AUDIT in the implementation of the audit mission statement as it relates to IT Audit, namely: To provide independent and objective assurance and consultancy that is designed to add value and improve the Bank's use and operation of Information Technology.
- Great contract opportunity for 9-12 months to joing a successful bank
- as an IT Auditor - competitive pay offered and flexible working
This role is responsible for the preparation, Management and Execution of the Annual Audit plan and Sox Programmes working with key stakeholders to agree timeframes within the specialist directives.
- Fantastic opportunity for a first time mover
- Outstanding package on offer and hybrid working
Our client is a leading hospitality conglomerate based in Qatar. They are looking to hire an Internal Audit Director.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Hospitality Business
- Excellent International Exposure
You'll be a Senior Manager in our Risk and Advisory Services (RAS) team managing multiple risk management and internal audit teams and assignments of high complexity and variety in line with defined methodologies. You'll also support Directors and Partners with work, build excellent client relationships, assist with the stream's strategy and drive marketing and business development projects.
- Join a Rapidly Growing Internal Audit Function with Clear Progression
- Extremely Supportive Team with Continuous Support and Developemnt
Growing Internal Audit function, for large corporate and investment bank.
The role is to support the delivery an independent view and assurance over the IT control environment.
Seeking an IT Auditor
- My client is expanding their Technology Audit team, and are hiring a brand new
- role for AVP level IT Auditor.
Due to excess workload, my client is looking for an Interim IT Auditor for a minimum 6 month assignment starting asap.
- immediate start
- 100% home based
This regulator is looking for a qualified accountant with recent audit experience to oversee the Audit Monitoring activities conducted by the Recognised Supervisory Bodies:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- This role will suit a qualified auditor looking for a project-based role.
- Excellent work life balance
Contribute to the planning process for assigned audits while ensuring the completion of appropriate programs and risk assessment to mitigate risks and improve effectiveness across the business.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a top tier financial services business
- Increasing responsibility, progression and skill development on offer
Group Senior Internal Auditor at one of the leading technology providers of the NHS, working in a great team, extending your knowledge of the Internal Audit world. This includes corporate governance, internal audit plans, SOX work and more!
- Opportunity to work with the leading healthcare provider in the UK
- Collaborate on a variety of projects whilst being supported by a warm team
This is a unique opportunity in the West Midlands to join a growing business to head up and create a brand new Internal Audit function.
- Opportunity to set up a new Internal Audit function
- Head of Audit & SOX in the Midlands