Management Accountant role with a growing international business and natural progression into a Finance Manager role
- Management Accountant role with a large international business
- Career development and progression opportunites
The management accountant will be based in London and responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting for the Group, review of P&L and Balance Sheet analysis, supporting the FP&A team through the annual budgeting cycle and quarterly re-forecasting, as well as management of the various statutory filing obligations.
- Collaborative and creative working environment
- Work independently and play a big part in a close knit team
Working as an integrated member of the Finance Team, the Management Accountant will have key commercial responsibilities within the business including preparation of budgets, forecasting and financial analysis. The Management Accountant will also take on a Business Partner approach by developing and streamlining systems, as well as developing the commerciality and financial awareness of non-finance colleagues.
- Join an exciting company with a varied and interesting role!
- A generous compensation package.
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a private family office based in central London.
- Relaxed and laid back culture
- Stable, secure and growing business
A well known and growing Business in Surrey, looking for a commercially strong management accountant.
- A highly analytical role, business partnering and presenting to senior leaders
- Preparation of monthly management accounts/reports and associated commentary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Management Accountant to join a luxury property/hospitality business based in central London.
- Fast-track progression for the right candidate
- Highly competitive compensation package
Great management accounting opportunity for construction business based in North Kent
- Experience in construction essential
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
New Management Accountant required for construction business based in Kent.
- House Builder based in Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- To deliver financial management and accounting for client managed spend budgets,
- Incorporating the needs of the client, Group and their affiliates, whilst maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Joint responsibility for delivering financial management and accounting for corporate reporting for respective client accounts.
- To manage and develop existing client finance team, whilst supporting the wider client finance leadership team and initiatives.
- To ensure control of both Group and client's assets by implementing and enforcing Group and client policies.
- To provide direction and ensure a smooth transition when taking over new accounts/locations.
- blue chip company, growth and work life balance
- Excellent senior leadership team for support and growth development
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Property Accountant to join a well-established, blue chip property management company based in central London.
- Blue chip property firm
- Excellent career progression for the right candidate
The Property Accountant will manage the periodic statutory reporting and ensure tax filing and compliance is maintained in accordance with HRMC deadlines for corporation tax, VAT and CIS.
The Senior Financial Accountant will also be working closely with the finance team, wider business and auditors to co-ordinate and project manage cashflows.
- Join a leading property investment/management firm based in the City of London
- Work independently and play a big part in a small office environment