Hands on role offering finance support to the senior management team in Europe to efficiently run two manufacturing facilities in the UK and Germany. Being able to cover all areas of finance in both locations working in a team of 3 who report to the European Controller.
- Incredibly exciting opportunity to join a global manufacturing business
- Fantastic position to join a well established finance team
Great Opportunity for commercially focused management accountant.
- Exciting Manufacturing Business in East Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant in a manufacturing site, the role comes with great opportunities of progression!
- PE backed business with fast growth
- Progression opportunities
We are seeking a qualified Management Accountant to join an exciting high profile Energy business based in Reading. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you'll provide accurate & timely delivery of financial performance reports and monthly management accounts, take an active role in budgeting and forecasting activities and provide financial expertise to support business decision-making.
- Attractive Remuneration Package: Package >£45K-£55K + Bonus + Extensive Benefits
- Exciting Growth Phase
Exciting opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper and management accountant to become part of a growing outsourcing team.
- AAT, ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Interested in working within a specialist sector?
This is a permanent position for a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to come into a busy and commercial setting to work directly alongside the FC in the preparation of monthly accounts.
- Wallingford Based Management Accountant
- Full Study Support and working alongside the FC
Looking for highly motivated Management Accountant to join one of London's fastest growing non-profit organisations. The successful individual will have demonstrated a strive for excellence using their own initiative, in a previous role, to reflect the company's ethos.
- Develop their skill set within a fast-paced organisation
- Join an ambitious and inclusive team
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant to join a Not for Profit organisation based in Bradford.
- Interim Management Accountant Opportunity
- Not for Profit Organisation based in Bradford
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant to join a Public Sector organisation based in Wakefield.
- Interim Management Accountant Opportunity
- Public Sector Organisation based in Wakefield with hybrid working
This role will be helping support the finance team in a rapidly growing business. the role with ave lots of different responsibilities such as management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and some line management responsibility.
- Growing business within a flourishing market
- A great opportunity for a newly Qualified Accountant
Management Accountant role
- Manufacturing business
- Fantastic development opportunities
Management accountant's role is to look to the future. They analyse the performance of a business and advice on how to pre-empt problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value.
- Manufacturing business
- Large business
To prepare and take ownership of all financial analysis and reporting tasks including month end reporting, group reporting, budgets and monthly forecasts, KPIs and financial data management.
- Growing Manufacturer, part of a wider group
- Full ownership of Management Accounts
Medical research business based in Guildford is recruiting a new role. Management Accountant role entailing budgeting, forecasting, analysis and month close duties combined with business partnering and commercial liaison across the wider business.
- High growth SME
- Organisation has a profound positive impact
Michael Page Finance are partnered exclusively with an Engineering business in Wishaw to recruit a Management Accountant position.
- Management Accountant
- Engineering, Lanarkshire, Permanent
You will be responsible for preparing management accounts for the individual group entities as well as providing insightful financial analysis.
In this role you will be expected to contribute to all areas of the finance function and provide support to help streamline and improve systems and processes.
- Fast growing PE backed business
- Succession opportunities
The new Management Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day financial transactions for the UK subsidiary. As well as producing monthly management accounts and all the reconciliations and preparation and providing information for the audit of the Statutory financial statements.
- Number 2 in finance, looking after the UK subsidiary of the overall business
- The business owns lots of well known brands that would be household names
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - GLOBAL MEDIA - £350-£400 PER DAY - IMMEDIATE START
- A Large Media comapny
- Immediate Start
This role is a 3 month management accountant role. Offering potential permanent opportunity for the right person. An exciting chance to within a close knit team and progress.
- Hands on role in SME business
- Fast paced environment
Management Accountant within the Central Leeds area working for a large Not for Profit organisation.
Potential opportunity for progression in the future and an exciting opportunity to lead on management accounts.
- Management Account - Finance Business Partner
- One of the largest UK Not For Profit organisations within its sector
My client are looking to add new talent to their team, reporting directly to the FC you will have full responsibility for the Management Accounts whilst also supporting the FC with all other parts of the finance. You will also be working alongside a Senior Finance Manager, an AP, and an AR. This is a great opportunity for someone to join the team at an exciting time and gaining full exposure to the business.
- Exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant with manufacturing experience
- Part of a larger group with exciting growth plans
The successful candidate will work alongside the FD and the wider finance team ensuring production of monthly management information packs. This is a fast paced growing business so ambition is key.
This new role will enable the FD to step away from some of the core finance functions and gives the successful candidate the autonomy to make the role their own.
- Chance to join a market leading organisation
- Fantastic working environment
This role will work with the wider Finance team to ensure financial reporting accuracy and contribute to improved efficiency across the business.
This is a critical business role managing the monthly close process, supporting company initiatives and interact with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Great opportunity to join a company going through a extensive growth phrase
- Perfect for a Newly Qualified Accountant or Someone Qualified By Experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management accounts for the group working closely with the Head of Finance this is an exciting opportunity to improve the financial performance of the group.
- You will be leading on the production of group wide Management Accounts
- Multiple development prospects!
The Management Accountant will prepare monthly management accounts for the business, prepare & consolidate year end submissions for audit & compliance purposes and be responsible for the annual budgeting process.
- fantastic brand named business
- smart new office, lots of progression and a great boss
This is an exciting opportunity at a market leading Manufacturing business operating within the Life Science space. The role is well rounded and offers a range of responsibilities including monthly reporting, FP&A and business partnering.
You will be adding value through detailed analysis and partnering with Global Operational teams in order to make significant improvements whilst assisting with business planning and forecasting.
- Global business growing through acquisitions offering exciting progression
- Partner with Global Operational teams and add value through detailed analysis
An exciting expansive role working in fast paced moving function where you will be expected to make decisions to improve the business.
- Great opportunity to work for a large retail comany
- Varied role offering huge degree of autonomy
We have partnered with a London based museum on a strategic Management Accounting position. Aside from being responsible for month-end, you will apply your analytical and excel skills to create robust financial models for your directorate. Your goal will be to help your directorates achieve their strategic aims.
- Fantastic salary and benefits
- Progressive role with lots of opportunity to develop
- Management Accountant opportunity in a fantastic high profile charity in Manchester
- Flexible working
- Hybrid Working
- High Profile Manchester Charity
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant that is immediately available in the South West. This is a cover position while the client recruit on a permanent basis, but this could also transform into a temp to perm opportunity for the right profile.
- This role is based in Bath
- This is day rate on a PAYE basis