You will be responsible for preparing management accounts for the individual group entities as well as providing insightful financial analysis.
In this role you will be expected to contribute to all areas of the finance function and provide support to help streamline and improve systems and processes.
- Fast growing PE backed business
- Succession opportunities
The management accountant will directly support the financial controller with conducting financial reviews, analysing data, budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent progression
- Total ownership of a fast growth and hotly desirable UK business.
Management Accountant position within a Tech company in Bedfordshire. This is the perfect role for a newly qualified accountant looking to develop a well rounded skill-set and build solid foundations in Analysis, Financial and Management Accounting.
Support the Financial Controller in developing a robust control environment whilst producing board packs and supporting with commercial analysis.
- First time mover? Role covering Analysis, Financial and Management Accounting
- Fantastic development role with amazing progression opportunities
A very hands on, high energy and fast paced role with very tight deadlines. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks (Revenue Reconciliations, Budgeting and Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Cash Flow, Business Partnering)
- Very hands on role
- A well established fast growing SME
As a Project Accountant you will work across the Group managing Finance related projects as part of the Group integration and growth
- Exciting project / systems based finance role
- Acquisitive PE backed technology business
The Finance Manager will support the UK Financial Controller with the day to day running of the UK accounting environment whilst managing a team of 3 people.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- flexibility and progression