Management Accountant position within a Tech company in Bedfordshire. This is the perfect role for a newly qualified accountant looking to develop a well rounded skill-set and build solid foundations in Analysis, Financial and Management Accounting.
Support the Financial Controller in developing a robust control environment whilst producing board packs and supporting with commercial analysis.
- First time mover? Role covering Analysis, Financial and Management Accounting
- Fantastic development role with amazing progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity at a market leading Manufacturing business operating within the Life Science space. The role is well rounded and offers a range of responsibilities including monthly reporting, FP&A and business partnering.
You will be adding value through detailed analysis and partnering with Global Operational teams in order to make significant improvements whilst assisting with business planning and forecasting.
- Global business growing through acquisitions offering exciting progression
- Partner with Global Operational teams and add value through detailed analysis
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management accounts for the group working closely with the Head of Finance this is an exciting opportunity to improve the financial performance of the group.
- You will be leading on the production of group wide Management Accounts
- Multiple development prospects!
Fantastic opportunity to join a start up business in the early stages of growth. Working closely with Directors and partnering with other areas of the business to provide financial expertise, support decision making and assist growth
- Fantastic, ethical start up company with big growth plans
- Great opportunity to add value and grow with the business
Looking after the books of account for a defined portfolio of our clients including profit and loss account crafting, prepayment and accrual calculations, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly accounts reporting and VAT reporting amongst other tasks.
- MA Book-Keeper at a growing business in the media and marketing sector
- A great opportunity to deal with high profile clients based in London & overseas
A 12 month FTC Management Accountant position for a UK leading construction and engineering company based close to Hertford, Hertfordshire.
- Join one of the leading engineering and construction companies in the UK
- Become a key member of an evolving finance team
Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of statutory audits in a variety of industries, including substantial groups
- Professionalism of a large firm, with the culture of a smaller firm
- Driven by work life balance
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the smooth running of the management accounting team.
- An exciting and challenging opportunity!
- Scope to design your future within the company!
The Finance Manager role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant delivering of both Financial Accounting and Management Accounting tasks. The successful candidate will want to develop communication and relationships across the business to ensure processes are properly understood.
- One of the UK's leading multi-channel home shopping retailers
- Fast growth business
Exciting hands on Finance Manager opportunity based near St Neots. Lead a team of three and take ownership of management accounting, control reviews and reconciliations. You will business partner with Senior Stakeholders.
- Excellent opportunity to join FMCG business based near St Neots
- Hands on Finance Manager with business partnering responsibilities