A Management Accountant role for a national charity in Reading - they are working from home for 3 days per week currently and looking for someone to work as a business partner with a specific department.
- Management Accounts - Reading based
- Management Accounts - Flexible hours
Management Accountant role for a growing and already global Environmental/Sustainability Consultancy. This is a broad role with a business partnering, budgeting and month end remit. Hybrid working but London based. £60K + Bonus.
- Acquisitional company offering a growth environment and varied responsibilities
- Good visibility and autonomy within the role but a strong mentor in place also
This is a permanent position for a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to come into a busy and commercial setting to work directly alongside the FC in the preparation of monthly accounts.
- Wallingford Based Management Accountant
- Full Study Support and working alongside the FC
Covering a range of financial aspects from day-to-day accounting through to commercial decision support and long-term planning. Whilst the team works very closely together, each role has a specific business area to support.
- Hybrid working, flexible hours and study support
- Good links to transport and great company to work for
The Management Accountant helps by ensuring that managers across the organisation have accurate and up-to-date financial information upon which they can make solid business decisions, and that they are able to operate effectively and efficiently, and has solid financial records that it can rely on for statutory filing and reporting.
- Reading based Management Accountant
- Highly flexible role with support from team
A new Management Accountant role, to join the Central Finance Team in Hull. Responsible for month end management accounts, business partnering across the business and providing support to commercial activity/projects.
- NEW position in the Management Accounts team due to business expansion
- Successful, growing business with an excellent reputation on the market
This Management Accountant role is suited to someone with a strong accounting knowledge with experience in a variety of different software such as Quickbooks and Xero. You will be working with clients on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of migration to cloud based software.
- Commercial Accounting Opportunity
- Well known Accountancy Practice
This is a role that will suit either a qualified accountant, or an accountant that is qualified by experience, that has a track record of delivery in similar month end focused Management Accounting positions. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- This role is based in Bristol
- This is a fixed term contract position
The role will report into the Financial Controller working alongside a team of other qualified Management Accountants, who will be responsible for preparing Management Accounts and Management information for American businesses. There will be work from home flexibility.
- An excellent company with progressive opportunites
- Bristol Based
The Management Accountant is responsible for a wide range of tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will proactively manage the day-to day financial processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- An exciting business who have gone through massive growth over the past 4 years
- This newly created role is looking after a new section of their business
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for co-ordinating client records and completing full sets of accurate management accounts, VAT returns and FCA regulatory filings.
- Flexible working
- International client exposure
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance function of a market-leading service provider in Leicestershire. This individual will be responsible for a hybrid role with a good mix of Management Accounts and Financial Accounts.
- Industry Leading Service Provider
- Great Progression Opportunities For a Motivated Individual
A forward thinking month end related Assistant Management Accountant role where you will support the FC in monthly management accounts.
My client is looking for an Accounting Services Management Accountant and Bookkeeper Specialist to support their growing team. They provide a wide range of services from bookkeeping and VAT to management accounting to "virtual FD" advisory/support services to a range of clients in varied industries.
You will provide the business with monthly insight and analysis into performance, identifying areas for improvement. In addition, you will ensure the financial accounting and compliance requirements are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide analysis into monthly business performance, identifying areas to improve
- Ensure financial accounting & compliance requirements are carried out on time
This is a 12 month fixed term contract that will focus on the production of the P&L's and balance sheets to assist the business in monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings. This role will also be overseeing a small team of junior accountants so prior management experience is needed.
- This is a 12 month contract
- Based in Bristol
Senior Accountant, 6 month contract with a view to go perm - £50-55k, Coventry
- High growth company
- Multinational presence
A leading accountancy practice based in Epsom has a requirement for a qualified ACCA /ACA, or suitably practice experienced accountant to join their team and firm as a Business Services Senior Accountant , in a role offering excellent progression and develop potential.
- Accounts & Business Services Senior to join a Surrey based accountancy practice
- Client contact, responsibility and opportunity to progress in a growing firm
The Client Manager will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients, delegating and training junior members of staff and be the main point of contact for clients.
- Key addition with increasing responsibility on offer in this growing firm
- Key Member of staff, supporting directors, growing responsibility & development
A great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to work in a fast paced and modern accounting firm in the heart of London. Flexible working is on offer and the range of client work is impressive.
- Flexible working on offer
- Top 50 firm with great benefits
I am working with a leading service business to secure a commercial Finance Business Partner for a short term assignment to lead on their budget process for 2022.
As an Accounting Services Manager (London), you will have the task of controlling the work flow on a portfolio of clients, dealing with technical queries as they arise and completing quality control reviews in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Management role in a dynamic Accountancy firm
- International client exposure
This position has arisen due to substantial growth of the practice. This director is hoping to bring in a number two to the firm and help to progress the firm forward.
- Opportunity for progression and equity
- New and rapidly expanding firm of accountants
This Client Manager role based in Cheltenham, is a very exciting opportunity to work very closely with the partners of the firm on a daily basis and work on the higher profile clients of the firm.
- Experience with liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Accounts preparation, Preparing tax computations and returns
Undertake a wide variety of accounting and tax assignments to a high standard of technical competence, delivered with a good degree of autonomy, and within client expectations and internal and statutory deadlines.
- Good opportunity for progression
- Work and manage your own portfolio of clients
My client is looking for an industry experienced SME Finance Controller to support the accounting function, proactively driving improvements in the speed, accuracy and efficiency of the financial reporting and management accounting process.
- Join a fantastic and growing SME business with multiple revenue streams
- Taking the lead on monthly management accounting, budgeting, forecasting etc
Exciting opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper and management accountant to become part of a growing team.
- Bookkeeper to join a highly successful and growing accountancy practice
- Key member of staff with high responsibility & development
As Finance Manager, your main responsibility will be to manage a team of 8 people, including the reviewing of work and providing coaching and support to develop and progress the team. You and your team will be responsible for providing a management accounting and reporting services to the UK&Ire businesses.
- Finance Manager position - managing a team of 8 people
- Opportunity to join a collaborative team in a Multinational Business
A growing and highly successful top 20 accountancy practice based in Maidstone is looking to bolster their team with a Senior Accountant as key addition to this growing team. The opportunity and firm provides excellent prospects to further your career, with excellent progression prospects on offer, client management and technical accounting and advisory skills development.
- Accounts & Business Services Senior to join a Kent based accountancy practice
- Excellent continued professional development & progression opportunities
A growing and highly successful accountancy practice based in Yeovil is looking to bolster their team with a Senior Accountant as key addition to this growing team. The opportunity and firm provides excellent prospects to further your career, with excellent progression prospects on offer, client management and technical accounting and advisory skills development. The client base will focus on farming and other rural related sectors.
- Senior required to join a leading Yeovil based accountancy practice
- Technical skill and career progression prospects on offer, in a growing firm.