As a Business Account Executive the successful candidate will have the opportunity to have full responsibility for a P&L and work on the likes of Sainsburys, Argos, Asda and Lidl.
- Fast paced role with a industry leading battery and light
- Great benefits package and flexible working
- Working with the Head of EU sales to line up internal stakeholders to assist in the on boarding of country agents / distributors
- Building strong working relationships with key sales / admin contacts within territory agencies
- Flexible working 1-2 days office based
- All experience levels accepted
The Account Executive will operate within a defined customer focused team and take day to day responsibility across a number of key customers or a number of key categories within 'a' large customer. They will implement the agreed plans for their assigned areas of responsibility to drive growth, longevity of relationship, profitability, commercial advantage and focus on the building blocks to reduce or remove customer complexity and enable our client to continue to lead the market
- Great progression & Development
- Brilliant Culture & Team
Are you a Marketing Executive ready for the next move? Would you like to work for a leading brand?
- Senior Marketing Executive
- West Midlands
You will be supporting on a range of Product & Brand Planning and implementation activities as well as helping to plan, prepare and execute strategic marketing plans.
- Are you looking to work in a leading and incredibly fun FMCG business?
- An exciting opportunity to work on a household name brand
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global beauty brand.
- New opportunity for a digital marketing executive
- To join a global beauty and skincare brand