We are working with an investment management company who specialise in investing into sustainability and social impact funds. They are looking to hire a marketing executive into their growing team in London.
- Working for a private equity firm investing in sustainability portfolios
- This role will have lots of development and progression opportunities.
A 360 degree Marketing role you will be responsible for executing and managing successful communications, marketing activities and support that deliver against the marketing strategy and channels business priorities.
- Fast growing Marketing Team, within a leading B2B Manufacturer
- An opportunity to join an agile team and make a real difference
The role of Account Executive is for a high growth and well funded SaaS analytics company in the mobile/app space. This role will be responsible for new business development across SMB and Enterprise level sales.
- Great chance to join a high growth SaaS analytics company
- A well funded start up in a major growth area analytics
The Brand Marketing Executive will identify ways to enhance the company's brand perception and increase brand awareness to ultimately drive new business.
- Newly created Marketing Executive role
- Based Fareham
To provide additional resource to the marketing team. To manage brand management projects at a time where we are transitioning between brands. The Marketing Executive will be responsible planning and implementing some key projects within the programme. Expected to project manage, work with internal stakeholders, creative agencies, print and production suppliers and report on the progress of the delivery.
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- Have a role with real autonomy
Play an instrumental role in this SME's continued growth through paid ads and the day to day management of digital platforms.
- High-growth SME
Marketing for all external interactions of the business across all forms of communication.
- Financial Services Organisation- Hove based - Flexible working available.
- Newly created role in a growing company.
To develop and coordinate marketing communication material including product brochures, promotional literature and flyers, POS and packaging, advertising material for print and web and graphic material for exhibitions and events
- Working for a much loved British manufacturer
- Busy, fast paced product marketing role
Are you currently a Digital Marketing Executive ready for the next move? Do you want to work for an leading established brand?
- Digital Marketing Executive
The Marketing Executive will be joining a global management consultancy within their Brand and Comms team. They are looking for someone from marketing experience from a professional services, a passion for both online and offline marketing. The role will be based in London.
- Working for an international management consultancy
- Great step-up into professional services!
Be instrumental in the development and delivery of digital acquisition strategies. Generate new leads through effective implementation of paid advertising across web, mobile and social.
- Leading electronics manufacturer
A 360 marketing role, which will include the full marketing mix.
- Exciting Surrey Based Property Organisation
- 360 Marketing Role
The Marketing Executive will support the marketing function by creating content across multi-channel campaigns for the UK marketing strategy and local marketing plans.
- Career development opportunities
- Working with a great supportive team
An exciting opportunity to work within the Shopper Marketing team for an FMCG market leader on their home fragrance portfolio. The successful candidate will be excellent in proactively implementing shopper marketing campaigns across multiple retail clients and ensuring all internal processes are managed effectively.
- Exciting opportunity with a leading homeware brand
- 12 month FTC across all retail activation
12 month contract
- Maternity cover - 12 months
- Remote working
The role will contribute to and develop the delivery of integrated marketing plans to support key customers, and will include a range of marketing and communication tactics. In addition, the role will support the management of specific marketing assets as appropriate.
- B2B Organisation- Richmond based - Flexible working available.
- Fantastic Marketing Executive opportunity.
Working with the Global Marketing Director, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing function of the whole group. You will manage your own projects, bringing a creative and digital focus to the team.
- Exciting opportunity
- Marketing a specialist product set within a global role
A leading data and insights brand are looking for a new digital marketing executive from an asset management or investment background. It is a new role and they are actively interviewing.
- Data and Insights brand with focus on investments
- Permanent role
Engage users in a lifestyle product through effective content management. Deliver the affiliate and influencer marketing strategy.
- Content management
- Affiliates and Influencer management
This organisation is looking for a project-focused Digital Marketing Executive to lead on a variety of projects across the group - taking responsibility for the ownership of phase 2 of their new website launch
- Agile Working
- 12 month contract with potential to extend
A 360 hands on digital marketing is required to work as part of a small team in a growing SME company.
Technically minded with creative flair, able to optimise our online presence and website using SEO/SEM, PPC and social media and other digital tools. Use of hubspot and salesforce is desirable.
- Be part of a growing innovative company
- Have the autonomy to implement new ideas to help the marketing strategy
The role of Enterprise Account Executive is to build new business with leading corporations. You will play a key role in the company's continued expansion in the UK market. The role is based in London.
- Great chance to join a market leader at Pre-IPO stage
- Strong enterprise software sales experience is essential
The Digital Marketing Executive will drive new subscriptions across dedicated apps. Play a key role in delivering multi-channel campaigns.
- Digital Marketing
- High-growth Publishing organisation, boasting well-loved publications
This role will be assisting in helping my client recruit high level students from countries around the works to take part in an MA. To work alongside the marketing team and support on upcoming projects.
- A successful non-profit organisation, recognised within the Education space
- A great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to show & develop their skills
A leading data and technology provider within financial services are looking to hire a new digital marketing executive. The marketing team who market to financial advisers are looking to grow and hire a digital marketing candidate with experience across digital campaigns, martech platforms and preferably someone who comes from a B-B background within tech or SAAS tech. It is a permanent role and will be a 2 stage process.
- Data and technology provider within financial services
- Global product and service provider to fund managers and fund distributors
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of B2B marketing campaigns through digital marketing, automation and advertising campaigns.
- Fast growing global business
- Excellent opportunity to join a business investing heavily in marketing
As the Lead Content Marketing Executive you will design and develop multi-media marketing content that can be utilised across all owned, earned and paid digital channels.
- Design & develop creative multi-media marketing content
- HQ based East Surrey, but remote candidates considered
Digital Marketing Executive-Fashion-Leicesteshire
- Digital Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity to join as their Senior Account Executive to take ownership of some of their largest Enterprise accounts and grow the revenue streams within them. You will be responsible for developing key relationships within your accounts to fully understand the opportunities within them for Minitab's solutions..
- Enterprise Account Management role
- Global Software Organisation
- Working with the Marketing Manager to implement and optimise digital and non digital campaigns across a 12 month period
- Measure performance of various campaigns, manage external agencies and working closely with sales to determine campaign messaging
- Fantastic opportunity to join an ever growing team in an integral industry
- 12 month contract based in Buckinghamshire with flexible home working