As the Digital Marketing Executive you will drive digital marketing forward within the organisation. You will be responsible for copywriting, managing the social media accounts, email automation and liaising with agencies.
- Newly created digital marketing role within a growing medical devices business
- Remote role
As an Account Executive, your role will be working with one of the UK's leading snack brands to deliver and execute campaigns, taking briefs from the customer's internal teams and working closely with my client's production teams, moving requests through the design process in a timely fashion, and learning about the most effective and efficient ways to operate in a POS business along the way.
- you have a good knowledge of POS
- you are from a retail marketing background
The Marketing Executive will pay a key supporting role across all digital and traditional Marketing activities.
- Marketing Executive
- Law Firm
A great opportunity in a leading automotive services business
A chance to join a fantastic team and start your career in digital marketing!
- A great opportunity in a leading automotive services business
- A chance to join a fantastic digital team
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for contributing and executing the marketing activity plan.
The marketing delivery plan has a varied range of customer acquisition, engagement, cross sell and retention activity.
- B2B Marketing Executive opportunity
- Great learning and development
Great chance to join a high growth SaaS company.
- Great chance to join a a high growth SaaS start-up
- Previous SaaS new business sales experience is essential
- Responsible for executing the CRM Marketing plan and contributing to the overall Marketing strategy
- Delivery of high quality database leads and multi touchpoint nurture programmes within your channels
- Great opportunity for an CRM Marketing Executive
- Opportunity to join a national business
As Marketing Executive, play a key supporting in role in tactical marketing delivery across multiple brands. This is a great role for someone wishing to develop their marketing experience within a global organisation working across several international markets.
- Traditional B2B Marketing
- Global Organisation
This role is a mix of 50% corporate account management and 50% new logo wins. You will have the support of a BDR to help generate meetings and appointments in a key target of a 100 customers.
The role will manage, directly or through partners, all aspects of the assigned territory and apply insight gained, having worked for relevant Enterprise software organisations, to technology and solution value propositions in order to generate incremental opportunities.
- A chance to join a global business close to IPO
- A mix of 50% Account Management and 50% New Business
This role will be focused on winning new Enterprise clients across the UK. With a focus on then landing and expanding these accounts you win.
- A chance to join a global business close to IPO
- Fully home based role, you can be based anywhere in the UK
Great opportunity for a Marketing Executive who will be responsible for the implementation of marketing plans and highly engaging content across a wide range of digital and offline channels. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
- 12 Fixed Term Contract with opportunity to go permanent
- Working in the property sector
An exciting opportunity to work within the Marketing team for a leading B2B business. The successful candidate will have excellent Marketing skills across digital channels within the B2B space.
- Fantastic new opportunity for a Marketing Executive
- 12 month FTC within the Marketing team in a B2B Organisation
This is an exciting opportunity for a email marketing executive to join one of the leading production companies for the construction industry.
- New opportunity for a email marketing executive
- To join a lead construction company
This role is an exciting 360 Marketing Executive role that will involve a variety of day to day activities. Aspects of digital marketing makes this role an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to get their teeth stuck into.
- An opportunity to work with a brilliant professional services business
- A hybrid role that will allow you to get stuck in and really develop your skills
A leading data and insights brand are looking for a new digital marketing executive from an asset management or investment background. It is a new role and they are actively interviewing.
- Data and Insights brand with focus on investments
- Permanent role
Do you have experience managing affiliates? Would you like to working in the gaming industry?
- Affiliate Marketing Executive-Gaming
- West Midlands
The role of Account Executive is for a high growth and well funded SaaS analytics company in the mobile/app space. This role will be responsible for new business development across SMB and Enterprise level sales.
- Great chance to join a high growth SaaS analytics company
- A well funded start up in a major growth area analytics
One of the leading international consultancies are looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join their London team. This role involves copywriting and content creation across various channels including blogs, intranet, newsletters, collateral, social and many others.
- Working for an international consultancy
- Great step-up into professional services!
Are you currently a Digital Marketing Executive ready for the next move? Do you want to work for an leading established brand?
- Digital Marketing Executive
Exciting Marketing Executive opportunity with a global fund data and technology leader. The role will include working with a team to create and execute a digital marketing strategy. This opportunity is part of a growing team in London.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Competitive salary.
The Marketing Executive will support the marketing function by creating content across multi-channel campaigns for the UK marketing strategy and local marketing plans.
- Career development opportunities
- Working with a great supportive team
12 month contract
- Maternity cover - 12 months
- Remote working
A 360 degree Marketing role you will be responsible for executing and managing successful communications, marketing activities and support that deliver against the marketing strategy and channels business priorities.
- Fast growing Marketing Team, within a leading B2B Manufacturer
- An opportunity to join an agile team and make a real difference
Working with the Global Marketing Director, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing function of the whole group. You will manage your own projects, bringing a creative and digital focus to the team.
- Exciting opportunity
- Marketing a specialist product set within a global role
Engage users in a lifestyle product through effective content management. Deliver the affiliate and influencer marketing strategy.
- Content management
- Affiliates and Influencer management
Exciting Digital Communications Planning and Reporting Executive opportunity with a fast-growing fin-tech company. The role will include assisting the exisitng team in communications, campaign management and analytics. This opportunity is part of a growing team in London.
- Working for a high growth B2C fintech company
- Competitive salary and progression opportunities.
A leading data and technology provider within financial services are looking to hire a new digital marketing executive. The marketing team who market to financial advisers are looking to grow and hire a digital marketing candidate with experience across digital campaigns, martech platforms and preferably someone who comes from a B-B background within tech or SAAS tech. It is a permanent role and will be a 2 stage process.
- Data and technology provider within financial services
- Global product and service provider to fund managers and fund distributors
The role will see you manage a number of school and multi academy trust accounts, where you will provide software solutions and services. You will develop your accounts and network within, in order to generate sales.
- Market leading education software provider
- Proven internal recognition and progression
An exciting opportunity for a digital marketeer to join an industry leading beauty business.
- A new opportunity for a digital marketer with affiliates experience
- To join a leading beauty brand
A fantastic opportunity to join as their Senior Account Executive to take ownership of some of their largest Enterprise accounts and grow the revenue streams within them. You will be responsible for developing key relationships within your accounts to fully understand the opportunities within them for Minitab's solutions..
- Enterprise Account Management role
- Global Software Organisation