The Head of Marketing will manage all digital selling channels, e-mail, store marketing and direct mail. You'll be instrumental in leading the company's evolution with the ability to build and shape their full marketing function.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
Fantastic new role for a Head of Marketing to sit on the SLT with this manufacturing business with offices in West Yorkshire
- Brand new role on the Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team
Our Brand and Product Marketing team is responsible for shaping the marketing strategy and executing campaigns to drive sales revenue, profitability and market share in the B2B market throughout the United Kingdom. As a Product Marketing Manager you will own and lead projects, building strong relationships with HQ and European HQ in order to help us create brilliant experiences rooted in sustainability and strong story telling.
- Are you a product marketing manager with B2B marketing experience ?
- Do you want to work for LG Electronics ?
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Channel Marketing Manager with a prestige consumer durables organisation based in Hampshire. Offering 1 or 2 days in Hampshire per week, the successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with the sales teams; delivering the channel marketing activity across the EMEA regions. You will gather market knowledge, set goals, prioritise, and report on ROI; and lead the activations, events and retail strategy.
- Delivering the channel marketing activity across the EMEA regions.
- Hybrid Working = 1 or 2 days in the offices in Hampshire!
Operationally support the Consumer Sales and Marketing teams by providing and implementing social and online Marketing plans & support to coincide with key product activities, driving sales and engagement across flagship brands in the UK.
- Work with an award winning, global FMCG business
- Fantastic growth potential and progression
If you have experience working in a Marketing role within an FMCG business this could be a great opportunity to join a fantastic brand.
- Immediate start with a great FMCG brand
- 12 month contract with potential opportunities past that
Communicating and supporting with the implementation of trade marketing activities across the UK trade and wholesale channels, in line with the approved sales and communication strategy, leading to improved sales activation.
- Exciting brand with a growing product portfolio
- Strong roots within the impulse FMCG market
Our client has created a new role, dedicated to being the go-to for marketing, category and brand expertise for their biggest customers.
- Heavily Invested & High Growth Business in Booming Market
- Newly Created Role in Offline Marketing Function
This (Junior) Product Marketing Manager position sits in the Research & Development team within the wider Consumer Technical Insights Team and is the bridge between technical R&D and the brand marketing teams.
- A unique opportunity to join a global consumer brands business
- 12 month contract with a view to making the role permanent
The primary role of the Trade Marketing Manager is to build strong relationships with retailers to support marketing comms and sales.
- Work for a well known multinational company!
- Great career progression!
The UK social manager will manage the social planning and execution of all UK activities across our local as well as working closely with HQ teams on global projects being executed in the UK. They will also be at the forefront of developing and executing our UK social commerce strategy as well as developing our social 'live' events to bring to life our amazing products.
- Are you a skilled Social Marketing manager ?
- Do you want to be part of a global brand ?
- Management of all marketing support required by bookmaker customers globally, to help promote products to their customers (bettors).
- Plan and execute consumer facing marketing channels to engage customers' customers with the key products (Racing, Esports, and Live numbers draws).
- Flexible working 1 day in the office
- Growth potential
The role of the Senior Product Marketing Manager will to take control of a specific product portfolio and drive creative marketing concepts in to a global network of customers, providing market insights and exciting narratives.
- Global business with £7bn turnover
- An inclusive business that boasts a collaborative workforce
Procurement Category Manager - Marketing
You will be leading the global procurement spend for marketing, covering media, PR, promotions etc
- An excellent opportunity to work with a global company
- Opportunity to work with a leading techcompany
Responsible for all aspects of UK Product Management within the Professional Division including product portfolio management, pricing, promotion, and supporting the logistics S&OP and sales team. Direct management of the Marketing / E-Comms manager.
- An opportunity to work with a global business with fantastic progression
- Work with and learn from market leading industry experts
We are searching for an enthusiastic and agile Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join an exciting lifestyle electronics brand. This is a brand-new position and will be a key member of the EMEA and Asia regional team.
- Sought after role in a global life style tech business
- Growing team, with lots of opportunity for career progression and development
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Lead has arisen in Sevenoaks, Kent with easy access routes from Surrey and South London. This role will provide hybrid working, 2 to 3 days in the officer per week; and is within the consumer durables sector. The successful Digital Marketing Manager will report to the 'Head of Marketing,' owning the digital growth plan, and working with the wider team in driving ROI through social.
- Managing the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against ROI goals.
- Hybrid Working = 2 Days in the offices!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Shopper Experience team as Marketing Manager. Our Shopper Experience team develop, orchestrate, implement and activate integrated Channel Marketing Plans which improve brand health, consideration, preference and purchase intention for LG products in the UK & Ireland - leading to increased commercial performance across all national and independent retailers.
- Are you a shopper experience manager looking for your next challenge ?
- Do you want to be part of a global brand ?
Reporting to the Marketing Director and CEO, the CRM Manager will be responsible for supporting the effective delivery and optimisation of the Marketing Communications strategy.
You will ensure that all CRM channel communications are innovative and industry leading, with effective segmentation of data delivering personalised communications to customers.
- Fast-growing D2C brand creating massive waves in the fitness space
- Only scratched the surface in terms of potential growth