As the Marketing Manager you will lead the marketing strategy to attract entrepreneurs across the UK to start their own businesses as part of an award-winning platform. Working collaboratively with key stakeholders, you'll be responsible for marketing activity to support the key strategic drivers for the business
- A great opportunity to work with a leader in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Be part of an established brand in true growth mode
A great role as a Head of Marketing to build out their Marketing function. You will devise and executive the strategy, looking to build out their customer base and help the business growth.
- Brand New Head of Marketing Role
- Excellent Career Opportunity to Own Marketing Strategy
A new B2B Marketing Manager position for a tech company based in central Manchester. My client operate primarily in the education and training sector, and are looking for someone to manage their B2B marketing campaigns.
- Hybrid Working
- Join a fast paced and growing marketing team in central Manchester
We are working with a growing, fast paced and entrepreneurial investment bank who are looking to hire a Marketing Manager into their team in London.
- Working for an industry leading, innovative inestment bank
- This is a new role within a growing marketing team
Working closely with the Marketing Director, the marketing manager will assist with developing impactful and attention-grabbing campaigns across multiple platforms. Within this position, you will be responsible for identifying key marketing objectives and will propose strategies and tactics to deliver against them.
- Marketing Manager - Legal
- Office based vacancy
A Russell Group University in central London is looking for an interim Marketing Manager to join the team for 3-6 months. The Marketing Manager will have oversight over the faculty marketing and student recruitment strategy with the aim of increasing enrolments to the Schools across undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- Marketing Manager role with a focus on stakeholder management and strategy
- Faculty specific marketing within a Russell Group University.
Are you an experienced, imaginative and capable Marketing Manager who relishes the challenge of working across multiple business units; understanding the idiosyncrasies of brands; working closely with commercial teams to provide effective sales support strategies; and drive advantage in a competitive market? Are you ambitious, and confident to use your creativity and insight to make a difference in this fast-paced market?
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real autonomy
The Marketing Manager will support the Group Marketing Director to determine and shape the positioning for the Brands Valuation Services and ESG Services to drive commercial opportunities, whilst devising and delivery fully integrated marketing plans to build brand and drive sales growth.
- Great opportunity to own the go to market strategy
- Hybrid working offered
As Head of Marketing you will lead our marketing strategy contributing towards the growth and success of the company, the role will support the overall sales strategy of the company.
- Growing consumer business
- Business critical role
Develop the brand & marketing strategy for a high growth online retailer operating in the consumer market, to increase brand awareness and drive customer acquisition
- Working for one of the fastest growing internet retailers in the UK!
- Developing the brand marketing strategy for a dynamic & commercial business
As the Marketing Manager you will implement the digital marketing activity for the UK and represent the marketing function across the business.
- Join a dynamic, exciting and engaging business
- Be part of an award winning marketing team!
A new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join an international business consultancy firm.
- A new opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- To join an international consulting firm
As the Head of Marketing you will report to the COO and lead the marketing team working with Group Marketing to plan and activate campaigns across all key categories from Fashion to Entertainment.
- Unique Head of Marketing opportunity in Retail to join an established team!
- Deliver the multi channel plan & manage a team in transition.
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Financial Services
- Sheffield / London- Homeworking - Hybrid
- Marketing Manager - Financial Education
- Remote/ Hybrid Working - Sheffield / London
- To ensure that all marketing activities are progressed and delivered on time, on budget and meet a specific business/marketing objective, and ensure the brand messaging pillars and 'tone of voice' are accurately and effectively delivered through our comms
- To produce ongoing status reports (marketing dashboard) and regular account campaign analysis reports as required, focusing on ROI
- Hybrid Working
- Competitive salary
We are working with a Cyrpto start-up who are looking to hire a Head of Marketing into their their business. The role will be full time remote and can be based in Europe or the United Kingdom.
- Working for a high growth start-up within the cyrpto business
- This is a fully remote role, looking to hire a marketing leader
Reporting to the Managing Director, and as part of the Executive Board; the role will lead, manage and develop the Brand, marketing and digital strategy that ensures the delivery of the Company's strategic, sustainability and market share objectives.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a great brand!
- Great career progression!
As Head of Marketing, you will lead the house marketing team to plan and deliver end-to-end integrated campaigns which will be delivered across all platforms - above-the-line, outdoor, digital, editorial, creative, print, email, video, social and affiliates.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a well known brand!
- Great culture and career opportunities!
This is a role that spans the hands-on and the strategic. You will be taking full ownership of the marketing strategy with a specific focus on demand generation.
- A leading B2B SaaS company at an exciting point in their growth
- are looking for a new Head of Marketing
The client is looking for an accomplished marketer to step in as the Marketing Manager and support marketing efforts across the division.
- A leading Professional services firm in London
- are looking for a new Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager you will own and develop the marketing plan for this growing SME.
- Own the marketing for this growing SME
- Crawley based
A Marketing Manager role within an established marketing team, this role is for a national manufacturing and production company based in Manchester.
- Work within an established marketing
- A role for national manufacturing company based in Manchester
Marketing, Recruitment and Campaigns Manager - Content Strategy/ Creation- Digital Marketing Specialist
Yorkshire - HE - Remote & Flexible working
- Marketing Manager - Higher Education
- Yorkshire - Remote - Hybrid Working
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the full marketing mix for your product area, including the creation and implementation of marketing strategy for your respective portfolio.
- Develop and execute successful integrated campaigns
- Global B2B organisation - predominantly remote with adhoc travel to Slough
- Marketing Manager - Events Management
- Circa £35,000- £40,000
- West Yorkshire
As a Marketing Manager you will help to support and plan events as well as promote, market and drive awareness
You will help to develop a detailed marketing strategy and audience development plan - building on existing documents with a focus on increasing brand reach and visibility
- Marketing Manager - Campaigns and Events
- West Yorkshire
The Marketing Manager will own the go-to-market stratagy for the new Product Launch in the USA.
- Marketing Manager - Immediately needed for a short term contract
- Based anywhere in the UK
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for a huge transformation, not only in terms of the marketing plan but the way products and services go to market. You will drive the marketing strategies to build brand and drive sales growth.
- Brilliant Opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- Great opportunity to own the go to market strategy
Coventry based 3-4 days per week
9 month FTC with potential for permanent role
Salary up to £37500 pa
- Coventry based 3 days per week
- 9 month contract with potential to extend
I'm looking for a Marketing Manager who is a self-motivated individual with a "can do" attitude to join a growing Product & Marketing team. This exciting new role involves the sale and associated customer experience of the latest IT, Communications, Mobile and Energy products to UK SMEs.
- An ambitious fast paced growing company
- Help scale the Marketing Function
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join a fast growing, dynamic and award-winning organisation.
- Lincolnshire based - remote working 1 day per week
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic organisatoin