Imperial College Business School's Executive Education department is looking for a commercially minded Digital Marketing Manager for 12 months to cover a maternity leave. This post will be available from the beginning of November and requires an all-rounded digital marketer.
- 12 month maternity cover contract with Imperial College Business School
- Digital Marketing role to support the Business School's host of programmes
This is a great opportunity for a marketing manager looking for the next step in their career. You will be offered the chance to build out a marketing function from it's conception.
- New opportunity for a marketing manager
- To join a SaSS business in London
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing comprehensive and fully integrated marketing programs to support the business. Utilising a mix of PR, creative, digital marketing, events, and social media to create the story and take to market!
- Responsible for creating and executing comprehensive and fully integrated market
- Based West Sussex with flexible working with a global business
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager based in Merseyside to manage internal and external communications streams, boosting social media engagement. This is a 3 month contract with potential to extend
- Not-for-profit organisation dedicated to changing lives
- Community orientated team
A brand new role for an experienced marketing professional who is skilled in stakeholder management and managing projects. The role is based in Durham and will involve creating and evolving high quality project management processes to ensure initiatives are customer-centric with full buy-in across all stakeholders.
- An exciting new role with a high degree of autonomy
- Lead and manage key stakeholders and an established marketing team
An exciting opportunity to join a growing and fast paced FMCG food business working across a portfolio of leading brands.
- Are you looking to work across a portfolio of exciting brands?
- A brilliant opportunity to join a growing and fast paced FMCG business
Exciting Marketing Manager opportunity with a fintech leader. The role will include working with the team to create and execute a digital marketing strategy. This opportunity is part of a growing team in London.
This client is looking for a Marketing Manager to project manage online campaigns and liaising with internal teams who will implement the strategy set by the Marketing Manager. You will will manage the campaign to ensure these are executed and delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Fantastic new opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- 12 month FTC at a leading publishing company
An exciting new role for a brand new company operating in the animal care sector. This role will be for a thought leading and innovative company with a scope to grow a large marketing team.
- A unique role for someone who has a passion for animal care
- Work for a thought leading and innovative new company
The Marketing manager is responsible for defining and executing the agency's marketing strategy with the aim of supporting the growth of the business. You'll run a range of activities including content marketing, PPC, social, email, CRM, retargeting, awards, events and more, all designed to raise their profile, target clients and drive new leads.
- Autonomy in your role
- Opportunity for growth
The management and delivery of all marketing activities for all brands within the division. Develop a strategic marketing plan for the division that clearly articulates the agreed positioning that differentiates our products and maximises the brands potential.
- New Marketing Manager position due to growth of the company!
- Be part of a successful growing business
We are partnering with a rapidly growing, leading fintech company within the investments space. This firm area one of the market leaders in providing data modelling and technology platforms for companies within the investments space. They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager into their London team.
- Working for a rapidly expanding fintech company
- Role will have responsibility for marketing for the advisory audiences
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for devising and implementing marketing plans for all brands within a dedicated product line. This a stand-alone role and a real opportunity to make an impact in an evolving organisation.
- B2B Marketing Management
Identify key marketing opportunities across the workplace sector for an award winning company based in Warrington. Implement marketing strategies and create content to engage both online and offline audiences.
- Work for an award-winning and rapidly expanding company
- Apply your B2B Marketing experience to an exciting and growing sector
A brand new role for an exciting Media outlet based in Leeds. The job will involve working on brand presence as well as managing and implementing a wide variety of marketing campaigns. You will own relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a TV channel
- A new and broad role working on a diverse portfolio of campaigns
A hands on Marketing Manager role that will cover the full marketing mix. Running end to end campaigns and generating new leads for a leading IT company. The role will be mainly remote with minimal visits to the office.
- An exciting new role for an innovative IT company
- A hands on marketing role that will cover the full marketing mix
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Marketing Manager to build on their existing expertise. The right candidate will help lead the marketing for their assigned business units and deliver bigger, bolder and better campaigns to define the brand across multiple markets. This role is based in their London offices but with flexible working.
- New opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- To join one of the UKs leading technology consultancies
Identify key marketing opportunities across the legal sector for an award winning testing laboratory. Implement marketing strategies and create content to engage both online and offline audiences.
- Work for an award-winning and rapidly expanding testing laboratory
- Apply your B2B Marketing experience to an exciting and growing sector
An amazing opportunity to use creative marketing methods to help expand an exciting and growing company based in Manchester. A B2B marketing role that will cover the full marketing spectrum.
- A great opportunity to make a genuine impact on a growing company
- Use your creative marketing skills to help expand a market leader
Work for an industry leading company, delivering exciting marketing campaigns. Own stakeholder relationships for one of the UK's largest industrial companies.
- Join one of the UK's leading logistics companies
- Help delivery industry leading marketing campaigns
As the Marketing Manager you will support the business in executing the marketing strategy; managing all marketing activities across the business.
- Newly created role - Surrey based
- Marketing Manager - Growing SME - B2B
A brand new role for a software development company based in Manchester. This is an ideal role for a B2B Marketing Executive looking to take that next step to a Marketing Manager Role.
- A brand new exciting role for a growing company in Manchester
- Work for an expanding global tech company
Marketing Manager / Executive
West Yorkshire/ Remote
- Marketing Manager
- West Yorkshire
New opportunity for a Marketing Manager to look after the Marketing function of the company, specialising in new Social Media outlets, Marketing Acquisition and digital marketing!
A great opportunity to implement your skills and experience in a new start up company looking to grow their marketing presence to help achieve targets and growth!
- Exciting new start up with ambitious plans!
- Chance to help the company to achieve success working alongside founder
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the management and delivery of all key marketing initiatives within the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading international business
- 12 month maternity contract
Brand new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join this high profile business on a 12 month FTC.
- Exciting new position within a well established business based in London
- 12 month FTC with potential to be permanent
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and delivering the marketing strategy and driving all marketing activities to elevate the brand experience, driving leads and revenue. A hands on role, requiring you to manage and execute multiple projects alongside internal and external stakeholders, driving innovation and excitement.
- Execute the marketing strategy through innovative and exciting campaigns!
- Join a rapidly growing SME, who put the customer at the core of their business!
Roughly 4 months
- Immediate start - Remote working
- 3-6 months
The Marketing Manager will be working for a art-tech company based in London
- Working for an ambitious start-up
- Taking ownership for this function
If you are a Marketing Manager looking for a role with an immediate start based in Yorkshire this could be the ideal opportunity for you! This is a contract position until April 2022.
- Immediate start with a fantastic Yorkshire based business
- Contract until April 2022