What started in as an Events agency back in 2010 has now expanded into so much more, offering clients full PR and media, marketing and brand development, event management and production services. Working with both large and small clients - a real broad range of organisations including some iconic Global Brands. There are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team in Leicester.
- Do you love everything marketing?
- Want to develop and progress in your career with a rapidly growing agency?
You will be responsible for creating and delivering the marketing strategy, working with key stakeholders to establish short and long-term marketing goals. You will co-ordinate and host customer marketing events both digitally and in-person, creating content, building and scaling the webinar program, and working cross functionally to ensure the delivery of a great customer experience.
- Exciting opportunity
- to join an internationally recognised, multi award-winning Logistics Company
Coventry based 3 days per week
9 month FTC with potential to extend
Salary up to £37500 pa
- Coventry based 3 days per week
- 9 month contract with potential to extend
The Marketing Manager will be leading and driving the market share and profitability for an established supplier of gift and decorative home products across the UK and Ireland. This is an opportunity to be a key driver of a well-established organisation and develop a strong and robust marketing and sales strategy to support continued growth.
- Marketing Manager-Homewares and Gifting
- East Midlands
A new opportunity for a marketing manager to join one of the UK's largest private security services.
- A new opportunity for a marketing manager
- To join a leading security services company
Building materials business are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive the business performance and work with agencies to grow the companies reputation and exposure
- Growing business
- Autonomous role with an opportunity to set out the marketing department
The Marketing Manager will be measured on the continual improvement of customer nurturing and retention through storytelling, as well as the increase in new prospects through the consistent development and deployment of content through multiple marketing channels.
- Exciting new Marketing Manager opportunity available
- Working with a global B2B logistics business based in Milton Keynes
As the Marketing Manager you will plan and execute the annual marketing plan for this global medical devices business. You will support the sales team to drive growth in the UK and ROW markets.
- Newly created position in this global medical devices business
- Based Hampshire with flexible working
The Marketing Manager is a strategic business role responsible for developing and implementing a global marketing strategy for all products and services the business offers. This includes the set-up and strategic marketing alliances with global hardware and software manufacturing partners.
- Exciting new Marketing Manager opportunity available
- Working with an innovative tech leader based in Hertfordshire
We are working with a high growth pricing consultancy who are looking to hire a Marketing Manager into their growing London offices. This role will be responsible for developing and executing on a marketing plan for the business.
- Working for a leading professional services business
- This is a stand-alone role leading and building out the marketing function
The Marketing Manager will support in the development and implementation of acquisition, retention and customer success strategy. The successful candidate will have one direct report, and as part of the Senior Management Team, will manage up, reporting and making recommendations as necessary.
- Digital Marketing
You will be leading marketing campaigns from start to finish, planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO / Adwords, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns. You will also be involved in content marketing; writing copy and creating content for videos, blogs etc.
- Exciting opportunity to join
- a leading national training provider to the Health and Social Care sector.
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to build out the marketing function of the UKs leading commercial chancery barristers.
- New Opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- To join one a leading set of commercial chancery barristers
A highly prestigious Russell Group University Department is looking for an immediately available Marketing Manager to join the team for 3 months from the beginning of January 2022. This role will help the team on a variety of online marketing and communications activities for their current portfolio of programmes.
- 3 month interim role for a Marketing Manager to join a prestigious London Uni
- If you are an immediately available full mix marketer - please apply here
A brand new Marketing Manager role for a Manufacturing company based in Manchester. My client is a longstanding market leader who are looking for a new Marketing Manager from a B2B environment.
- A highly autonomous Marketing Manager Role
- Lead and grow a new Marketing team
Brand new Marketing Manager role with high end manufacturing business based in Ilkley
- Brand new role with high end manufacturer
- Award winning business
A great opportunity to grow and develop a new marketing team for a global Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain company. The role will encompass a full mix of marketing activities including SEO strategy, web development, and managing external agencies.
- A highly autonomous Marketing role
- Grow and develop a new Marketing Team
The Marketing Manager role is based at head office in Manchester, but the organisation operate a hybrid working policy, so part of the week can be worked remotely.
The role is to drive the growth of the financial services offering through multi-channel campaigns.
- Award winning business
- Fast growth and amazing benefits
Work with both internal and external partners to improve traffic, conversion rate and average order value through the activation of marketing plans across content, paid & organic social, PR, SEO and Influencer management. They will also lead and project manage the product design team in order to direct and deliver NPD /EPD projects from idea to launch.
- Join a fast paced growing retail/ecommerce business
- Be part of a growing, innovative business who invest in their people
The Marketing Manager is responsible for designing and implementing the school's marketing strategy with a primary focus on securing the desired quantity, quality and spread of new pupil enquiries into the Admissions pipeline.
- Chance to work for a leading UK Prep School.
- Opportunity to make the role your own.
If you are immediately available (or available at short notice) and have experience across Marketing, Lead Generation and digital, this could be a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing tech business.
- Immediate start with a growing tech business
- Remote position with permanent options after the 12 month contract
An exciting new role for a brand new company operating in the animal care sector. This role will be for a thought leading and innovative company with a scope to grow a large marketing team.
- A unique role for someone who has a passion for animal care
- Work for a thought leading and innovative new company
The management and delivery of all marketing activities for all brands within the division. Develop a strategic marketing plan for the division that clearly articulates the agreed positioning that differentiates our products and maximises the brands potential.
- New Marketing Manager position due to growth of the company!
- Be part of a successful growing business
Identify key marketing opportunities across the workplace sector for an award winning company based in Warrington. Implement marketing strategies and create content to engage both online and offline audiences.
- Work for an award-winning and rapidly expanding company
- Apply your B2B Marketing experience to an exciting and growing sector
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager based in Merseyside to manage internal and external communications streams, boosting social media engagement. This is a 3 month contract with potential to extend
- Not-for-profit organisation dedicated to changing lives
- Community orientated team
As the Marketing Manager you will support the business in executing the marketing strategy; managing all marketing activities across the business.
- Newly created role - Surrey based
- Marketing Manager - Growing SME - B2B
An amazing opportunity to use creative marketing methods to help expand an exciting and growing company based in Manchester. A B2B marketing role that will cover the full marketing spectrum.
- A great opportunity to make a genuine impact on a growing company
- Use your creative marketing skills to help expand a market leader
New opportunity for a Marketing Manager to look after the Marketing function of the company, specialising in new Social Media outlets, Marketing Acquisition and digital marketing!
A great opportunity to implement your skills and experience in a new start up company looking to grow their marketing presence to help achieve targets and growth!
- Exciting new start up with ambitious plans!
- Chance to help the company to achieve success working alongside founder
Marketing Manager / Executive
West Yorkshire/ Remote
- Marketing Manager
- West Yorkshire
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the management and delivery of all key marketing initiatives within the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading international business
- 12 month maternity contract