We are currently recruiting for a Portfolio Marketing Manager for London South Bank University. This role is permanent and based in London.
- Join a team that provides excellent, accessible, supportive education
- Full mix and varied marketing role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Marketing Manager to build on their existing expertise. The right candidate will help lead the marketing for their assigned business units and deliver bigger, bolder and better campaigns to define the brand across multiple markets. This role is based in their London offices but with flexible working.
- New opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- To join one of the UKs leading technology consultancies
Working for a venture-backed, early-stage art tech startup looking to finally bring the high-end art industry online through web and app platform. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with the co-founder on developing and executing a marketing strategy across online and offline channels. Based in London but flexible working.
- Working for a leading start up within the fine art space
- An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a high-growth team
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing the marketing strategy with the aim of supporting he growth of the business. This role will focus on content marketing, PPC, social, email and events. The role is based in London.
- Working with a creative team
- Development opportunities
New opportunity for a Marketing Manager to look after the Marketing function of the company, specialising in new Social Media outlets, Marketing Acquisition and digital marketing!
A great opportunity to implement your skills and experience in a new start up company looking to grow their marketing presence to help achieve targets and growth!
- Exciting new start up with ambitious plans!
- Chance to help the company to achieve success working alongside founder
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the management and delivery of all key marketing initiatives within the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading international business
- 12 month maternity contract
A leading training and development provider in London is looking to take on a Marketing Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP. The Marketing Manager will have a wide portfolio to look after, including building brand awareness, campaign management and increasing engagement.
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract within the Education Sector
- Opportunity to lead on brand awareness and engagement activities and campaigns
Brand new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join this high profile business on a 12 month FTC.
- Exciting new position within a well established business based in London
- 12 month FTC with potential to be permanent
We are partnering with a high growth fintech company who are looking to hire their first in-house Marketing Manager to lead and execute on their marketing strategy for the global company.
- Working for a high growth fintech company
- This role will be integral in developing and rolling out the marketing strategy
The Marketing Manager will be working for a art-tech company based in London
- Working for an ambitious start-up
- Taking ownership for this function
Exciting opportunity to lead on all marketing and communications activities for the organisation. Full mix post!
- Exciting opportunity for a leading health charity
- Contract to permanent opportunity
The Marketing Manager - Amazon, will help support the wider marketing team across communication, planning strategy and analysis with a focus on driving the Amazon channel.
- Be part of a new and exciting team, created to lead Amazon strategy
- Exciting position in a fast paced, fun and collaborative division
We are partnering with a leading asset manager who are looking to hire an Investment Marketing Manager into their team in London. The role will cover investment marketing across multiple European regions.
- Working for a leading asset management firm
- This role will join part of a lean but growing marketing team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join the UKs leading private education business.
- New opportunity for a Head of Marketing
- To join the UKs leading education services platform
We are partnering with one of the UKs leading property companies who have sold their rail and road infrastructure business to a leading private equity company. They are looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will lead the business as they re-brand and continue to take on market share. The role will be based in London.
- Working for a leading firm in the construction space
- This role will be developing the marketing strategy as the company rebrands
We are partnering with a high growth start up who are disrupting the pensions advisory and wealth management space. They are looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will join the business to lead on developing and driving out a marketing strategy focused around building brand awareness, generating leads and working with the sales team on their go to market strategy. The role will be based in London but with flexibility.
- Leading marketing for a high growth challenger in the pensions advisory space
- This role will be building brand awareness and driving the marketing strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity to for a performance marketing manager to join one of the world largest recruitment consultancies. The successful candidate will join a FTSE 250 company that has a digital transformation programme in full-flight.
- New opportunity for a performance marketing manager
- To join a global recruitment consultancy
This role is responsible for owning and delivering the global digital marketing strategy with responsibilities in planning, creating, executing and managing all digital campaigns. Being a creative storyteller, you will bring the brand and product to life across digital channels through paid media content.
- A highly successful, creative and growing consumer lifestyle brand
- Opportunity to lead the global digital media strategy
An exciting opportunity to work within the Product Marketing team for an incredibly fast growing SaaS business. The successful candidate will have excellent Product Marketing skills and a background in SaaS/Technology, with a 'can do' approach to allow them to hit the ground running.
- New opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager
- 6 month contract within the Product Marketing team
This is a newly created role for one of the world leading event organisers. The head of marketing will come in and take ownership of marketing, digital and automation for one of the companies largest portfolios.
- New opportunity for a Head of Marketing
- To join one of the worlds leading event organisers
We are working with a high growth technology service provider who are looking to hire a Head of Marketing to help them with their growth plans for the UK Market. This role will be based in their London or Leeds office.
- Working for a high growth technology consultancy
- This role will be heading up UK marketing, their high growth region
Working as the Head of Marketing in this established UK retailer in order to deliver the 12 month marketing plan - communicating across all channels, commercially led marketing opportunity.
- Great Fixed Term Head of Marketing opportunity with a SUCCESSFUL UK Retailer
- Team lead role across multi-channel marketing activation from PR to POS!
The Affiliates Marketing Manager role will be responsible for managing and expanding our Affiliate Network, through working directly with major Affiliates and our Affiliate Agency. Reporting to our Performance Team Lead, they will ensure all Affiliate Activity drives cost efficient revenue growth; working closely with our Online Trading Teams to ensure offers are promoted effectively across our Network.
- Excellent role in one the BEST teams in this global consumer tech business
- Growing team, with lots of opportunity for career progression and development
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join this charity at a very exciting time.
This is a big role and will focus on: planning and managing complex paid digital campaigns, across a number of the following channels: Search, Programmatic Display, Remarketing, Social Media, Affiliates and SEO.
- An incredible contract for an experienced Digital Marketer in the Third Sector
- A brilliant digital opportunity within a well loved British Charity
My client based in West London is a famous art's and crafts business with many years of experience behind them who pride themselves on quality and manufacture all of there products in the UK. They are now recruiting for a Global Product Marketing Manager to join there team. The successful candidate will have drive and capability to spearhead change in developing and bringing to market a fast track creation of NPD to drive brand growth.
- *exciting opportunity*
- *Must have previous experience in a similar role*
As Global brand marketing manager for client based in Central London, you will manage a team of 3 and take the lead to define and execute the global strategy. My client is a leader in the collectible subscription business.
- Leading Licensed collectible company!
- Exciting Opportunity
A global RegTech company are looking for their first Product Marketing Manager to drive the vision and value of products and services. Headquarters are based in London, but this role offers home based working. Experience across Fintech and AI is highly desired.
- Working on international marketing
- Offers home/remote working
The Product Marketing Manager will be joining an International oil company who offer a diverse range of lubricant products. You will manage critical projects such as new product launches, product brand strategy and associated roadmaps. This role will be based in London.
- Working for an International company
- Working with a great supportive team
We are working with a high growth fin tech company who are looking to hire a Marketing Campaign Manager into their growing marketing team in London.
- Working for a high growth B2B fintech company
- This role will be owning marketing for a corporate audience segment
An exciting opportunity has arisen in South West London, with a consumer durables business searching for a new Marketing Activation Manager. This business has an innovative product range, and will provide the successful applicant flexible working with 2/3 days from home per week. This role will be responsible for managing key initiatives with retail and distribution customers and developing national/channel/account marketing activation plans to drive ROI.
- Implement and manage key initiatives with retail and distribution customers.
- Develop national/channel/account marketing activation plans to drive ROI.