We are currently recruiting for a Portfolio Marketing Manager for London South Bank University. This role is permanent and based in London.
- Join a team that provides excellent, accessible, supportive education
- Full mix and varied marketing role
Our client are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join them as soon as possible. You will be working across a wide variety of campaigns, both traditional and digital, and be heavily involved in setting strategy.
- Exciting role with a growing organisation
- Opportunity to have direct input to overall marketing strategy
Identify key marketing opportunities across the workplace sector for an award winning company based in Warrington. Implement marketing strategies and create content to engage both online and offline audiences.
- Work for an award-winning and rapidly expanding company
- Apply your B2B Marketing experience to an exciting and growing sector
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Marketing Manager to build on their existing expertise. The right candidate will help lead the marketing for their assigned business units and deliver bigger, bolder and better campaigns to define the brand across multiple markets. This role is based in their London offices but with flexible working.
- New opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- To join one of the UKs leading technology consultancies
A brand new role for an exciting Media outlet based in Leeds. The job will involve working on brand presence as well as managing and implementing a wide variety of marketing campaigns. You will own relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a TV channel
- A new and broad role working on a diverse portfolio of campaigns
A hands on Marketing Manager role that will cover the full marketing mix. Running end to end campaigns and generating new leads for a leading IT company. The role will be mainly remote with minimal visits to the office.
- An exciting new role for an innovative IT company
- A hands on marketing role that will cover the full marketing mix
Start up company in their 6th year based in Cambridge looking to recruit a new Marketing Manager to oversee the Marketing function.
A 360 marketing position with autonomy of driving marketing strategy through digital channels (Web SEO, PPC and social media) with outcome of increased lead generation and retention.
- Opportunity to work for an exciting new start up!
- Marketing role helping to drive the marketing strategy alongside the founders
Identify key marketing opportunities across the legal sector for an award winning testing laboratory. Implement marketing strategies and create content to engage both online and offline audiences.
- Work for an award-winning and rapidly expanding testing laboratory
- Apply your B2B Marketing experience to an exciting and growing sector
An amazing opportunity to use creative marketing methods to help expand an exciting and growing company based in Manchester. A B2B marketing role that will cover the full marketing spectrum.
- A great opportunity to make a genuine impact on a growing company
- Use your creative marketing skills to help expand a market leader
Marketing Manager / Executive
West Yorkshire/ Remote
- Marketing Manager
- West Yorkshire
Work for an industry leading company, delivering exciting marketing campaigns. Own stakeholder relationships for one of the UK's largest industrial companies.
- Join one of the UK's leading logistics companies
- Help delivery industry leading marketing campaigns
Working for a venture-backed, early-stage art tech startup looking to finally bring the high-end art industry online through web and app platform. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with the co-founder on developing and executing a marketing strategy across online and offline channels. Based in London but flexible working.
- Working for a leading start up within the fine art space
- An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a high-growth team
As the Marketing Manager you will support the business in executing the marketing strategy; managing all marketing activities across the business.
- Newly created role - Surrey based
- Marketing Manager - Growing SME - B2B
A brand new role for a software development company based in Manchester. This is an ideal role for a B2B Marketing Executive looking to take that next step to a Marketing Manager Role.
- A brand new exciting role for a growing company in Manchester
- Work for an expanding global tech company
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing the marketing strategy with the aim of supporting he growth of the business. This role will focus on content marketing, PPC, social, email and events. The role is based in London.
- Working with a creative team
- Development opportunities
New opportunity for a Marketing Manager to look after the Marketing function of the company, specialising in new Social Media outlets, Marketing Acquisition and digital marketing!
A great opportunity to implement your skills and experience in a new start up company looking to grow their marketing presence to help achieve targets and growth!
- Exciting new start up with ambitious plans!
- Chance to help the company to achieve success working alongside founder
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the management and delivery of all key marketing initiatives within the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading international business
- 12 month maternity contract
A leading training and development provider in London is looking to take on a Marketing Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP. The Marketing Manager will have a wide portfolio to look after, including building brand awareness, campaign management and increasing engagement.
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract within the Education Sector
- Opportunity to lead on brand awareness and engagement activities and campaigns
Brand new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join this high profile business on a 12 month FTC.
- Exciting new position within a well established business based in London
- 12 month FTC with potential to be permanent
We are partnering with a high growth fintech company who are looking to hire their first in-house Marketing Manager to lead and execute on their marketing strategy for the global company.
- Working for a high growth fintech company
- This role will be integral in developing and rolling out the marketing strategy
An exciting Marketing Manager opportunity in an ethical and vegan FMCG business
Looking for a pet loving marketeer to join a small tight-knit team
- An exciting Marketing Manager opportunity in an ethical and vegan FMCG business
- Looking for a pet loving marketeer to join a tight-knit team
Roughly 4 months
- Immediate start - Remote working
- 3-6 months
The Marketing Manager will be working for a art-tech company based in London
- Working for an ambitious start-up
- Taking ownership for this function
If you are a Marketing Manager looking for a role with an immediate start based in Yorkshire this could be the ideal opportunity for you! This is a contract position until April 2022.
- Immediate start with a fantastic Yorkshire based business
- Contract until April 2022
Exciting opportunity to lead on all marketing and communications activities for the organisation. Full mix post!
- Exciting opportunity for a leading health charity
- Contract to permanent opportunity
The Marketing Manager role will involve working as part of small marketing and communications team to deliver the strategy outlined for the UK.
The role will involve hitting the ground running to deliver marketing across on and offline channels.
- A contract opportunity working for a service led business based in the West Mids
- Working part of a close-knit marketing team to deliver the wider strategy
A Head of Marketing role within a leading FMCG business, you will be responsible for leading the global marketing function of the business.
- Head of Marketing opportunity within a global FMCG Business
- A leading business with an award winning and well known portfolio of brands
The Marketing Manager - Amazon, will help support the wider marketing team across communication, planning strategy and analysis with a focus on driving the Amazon channel.
- Be part of a new and exciting team, created to lead Amazon strategy
- Exciting position in a fast paced, fun and collaborative division
Own digital marketing activity within a new division of an established, high-growth SME. Work closely with the Group Marketing Director and Divisional MD to drive and deliver digital marketing strategy.
- Education solutions provider
- High-growth SME
An exciting opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager has arisen in Surrey, for an FMCG/CPG business with an exciting portfolio of market-leading products. You will join an ambitious Shopper team to create memorable experiences for consumers in-store and online to drive product performance. You will own retailer and independent relationships and make strategic and operational decisions to outperform the competition.
- Own the trade marketing and activation strategy across leading UK retailers.
- Create memorable shopper experiences for consumers in-store and online.