As the Marketing Manager you will support the business in executing the marketing strategy; managing all marketing activities across the business.
- Newly created role - Surrey based
- Marketing Manager - Growing SME - B2B
A Head of Marketing role within a leading FMCG business, you will be responsible for leading the global marketing function of the business.
- Head of Marketing opportunity within a global FMCG Business
- A leading business with an award winning and well known portfolio of brands
An exciting opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager has arisen in Surrey, for an FMCG/CPG business with an exciting portfolio of market-leading products. You will join an ambitious Shopper team to create memorable experiences for consumers in-store and online to drive product performance. You will own retailer and independent relationships and make strategic and operational decisions to outperform the competition.
- Own the trade marketing and activation strategy across leading UK retailers.
- Create memorable shopper experiences for consumers in-store and online.
The Influencer Marketing Manager will Manage the influencer program from end-to-end, including planning and executing the influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. An opportunity to take the influencer program to the next level!
- Managing the influencer strategy from planning to execution!
- A business experiencing exciting growth and continued success!
The successful Distribution Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the marketing enablement and transformation for the business globally. The role entails partnering with a distributor to advise them on their strategy.
- Great opportunity for a Distribution Marketing Manager
- Working within a Global b2b telecoms business
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage the online strategy to support the brand & product marketing across all online channels. Create and drive the performance marketing strategy to deliver revenue growth through improved traffic and conversions.
- Great opportunity to lead digital marketing from a blank canvas!
- Full digital channel mix
My client is looking for a bright Product Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing company. The role is to ensure that they continue to drive ahead of the market, produce products that meet the required needs, and can sell them effectively - internally and externally.
- Opportunity to join a thriving company at a key stage of their growth
- Flexible working options
The Trade Marketing Manager is a customer facing role; opportunity to present alongside sales team. Ideal for a critical thinker who is dynamic and positive; your ideas and initiatives will contribute to the success of the team and the company. Excellent organisational skills are critical to the role. You would constantly strive to provide good customer service and will be an ambassador of our brands in the UK.
- Flexible working culture
- Development framework for progression, with a push to director for right person
The Digital Marketing Manager is a brand new role in this team, and as such will have the creative license and opportunity to drive the global brand presence for Rolls-Royce across Social, Web and paid media.
- An incredibly exciting & sought after role in a world-class automotive business
- Opportunity to get creative and drive the digital agenda!
Manage customer acquisition and sales efforts for a new multi-million revenue brand project.
- A Digital Marketing Specialist to drive performance and customer acquisition
- A fast paced role in a highly successful and growing omni-channel retailer
As the Head of Marketing Operations - SaaS business you will be responsible for the operations and optimisation of the marketing function. You will reinforce marketing strategy with infrastructure that supports all global marketing programs.
- Award winning SaaS business - Hampshire based
- Hybrid working - (2 days in the office, 3 at home) - newly created role
As part of your role, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally. Your role will allow you to promote new courses and work on online and offline marketing processes.
- A successful non-profit organisation, recognised within the Education space
- A hybrid role that will allow you to get stuck in and really make a difference.
An exciting account manager opportunity, which will allow you to work with interesting clients on their digital marketing needs. Specialities include PPC,SEO, Social and Content. In addition, you'll be joining a passionate team with incredible benefits and development potential. Here you really have the chance to make your mark.
- Exciting Digital Marketing Agency Opportunity
- Perfect for someone looking for more freedom and autonomy
As the Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for developing the social media strategy; building an engaged community to promote the charity's services, increase engagement and support income generation from supporters and retail stores. You'll support the Digital Marketing Manager; drive change and innovation, significantly enhance the charity's presence through development of social media presence in line with wider digital strategy.
- Flexible working culture
- Support framework in place to help aid development
The Product Manager will play a critical role in identifying and executing the product development and product marketing objectives. The product manager will manager the full product life-cycle.
- Technology Product Manager
- Great opportunity for a marketer to work in a tech business