A new Marketing Manager vacancy for one of the largest UK based manufacturing and production companies. This is a varied marketing role, which will encompass marketing campaign management, social media marketing, working with external agencies, and digital marketing.
- A brand new Marketing role
- Join one of the largest UK based manufacturing companies
A Marketing Manager role within an established marketing team, this role is for a national manufacturing and production company based in Manchester.
- Work within an established marketing
- A role for national manufacturing company based in Manchester
The Trade Marketing Manager role involves creating and implementing marketing and communications strategies that deliver exceptional results. Working to engage internal and external stakeholders to implement the strategy on time and of a high quality. Also, leading and developing a team.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a leading business in their field
- Overseeing the marketing and communications for the business
The primary function of the Global Marketing Manager is to create and execute a global marketing and promotional program using the full marketing mix to help raise the profile and awareness of the brand and drive equipment and service opportunity for the company. The role is tied directly into the sales pipeline goals, business strategy and alignment of our global brand.
- Great Opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- Flexible working and Hybrid working offered
A new product marketing role for a leading UK manufacturer based in Stockport. This role will focus on marketing campaigns for a specific product range in the company's portfolio. This role is offering hybrid working, and will be within a wider in-house marketing team.
- Hybrid Working
- A product focused marketing role for a leading UK manufacturer
A new Senior Marketing Manager role for a leading engineering firm based in Greater Manchester. This role will involve international marketing, as well as managing a new team.
- Hybrid working
- Brand New Marketing Manager role within the engineering sector
Senior Marketing Manager with 3 direct reports to join an established, but growing marketing team with a fast-paced manufacturer in Trafford Park.
- Global manufacturing organisation with huge growth
- Excellent fast-paced culture
Marketing Manager's will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategic marketing plan; carrying out market insight and data analysis enabling new growth and sales opportunities.
- One of the UK's largest manufacturers and providers of Building Products
- Create and Implement Marketing strategy
You will own the full category management process identifying most valuable segments, understanding the trends and insights that impact it, building an offer and driving and positioning Innovation
- Multi Billion Pound PLC
- Excellent career opportunity
A new Marketing Campaign Manager role for an international manufacturing company based in Liverpool. This will be a full mix marketing role, including managing marketing campaigns, managing the CRM system, social media marketing, and content creation.
- A full mix marketing role
- Join an international pharmaceutical manufacturing company
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of Marketing Campaigns. Working closely with marketing managers and the internal comms team you will deliver impactful marketing campaigns, driving awareness, engagement and understanding of value propositions on offer target groups.
- Senior role within a high growth, fast paced business
- International project opportunities
The Pardot Marketing Specialist will have responsibility of implementing and the administration of the marketing automation platform (Pardot) helping to deliver an excellent experience for both internal and external customers.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a global leader
- Fantastic long term career prospects