Work for an industry leading company, delivering exciting marketing campaigns. Own stakeholder relationships for one of the UK's largest industrial companies.
- Join one of the UK's leading logistics companies
- Help delivery industry leading marketing campaigns
If you are a Marketing Manager looking for a role with an immediate start based in Yorkshire this could be the ideal opportunity for you! This is a contract position until April 2022.
- Immediate start with a fantastic Yorkshire based business
- Contract until April 2022
The Group Marketing manager will lead the branding of my client in a new direction. The role will cover the full marketing mix for multiple companies across the UK, working with graphic designers and a website manager to help rebrand the group of companies.
- Manage the marketing for multiple companies in a brand new role
- Work for a global £multi-million group with multiple companies across the UK
Progress the brand of a leading company in logistics in a brand new sales and marketing manager role, creating and executing company sales and marketing strategies. Pro-actively research and create new sales opportunities and establish a consistent brand within the industry.
- Brand new role for an award winning distribution company
- An exciting role to expand the brand of a leading UK firm
Michael Page is proud to be partnered with a Global Engineering Business within the Birmingham area who are looking for a Digital and Marketing Content Manager to join their team and take a lead hand in their Digital Transformation journey. Working on global campaigns this is a really exciting time to join a business who are recognised as being leaders in their field.
- A FTSE 250 company at the start of their Digital Transformation journey
- An opportunity to join a business early and see your work come to life
I am currently working with a global marketing business in the Manchester area who are looking for an In House Indirect Tax Manager to join their finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make their first move into industry or for someone who already has in house experience.
The business are known for offering a supportive and flexible environment so there can be home working arrangements put in place.
- Opportunity to join a global, industry leading business
- Fantastic support from a finance department with an exceptional reputation
A Group Marketing Executive required to play a important role in a growing marketing team within a global manufacturing company based in the Dudley region. Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will take responsibility a Key Brand (Brand Management) while also managing Internal Communications (Content, Newsletters etc).
- Group level responsibility
- A varied role compromising of Brand Management and Internal Comms