A hands on Marketing Manager role that will cover the full marketing mix. Running end to end campaigns and generating new leads for a leading IT company. The role will be mainly remote with minimal visits to the office.
- An exciting new role for an innovative IT company
- A hands on marketing role that will cover the full marketing mix
Start up company in their 6th year based in Cambridge looking to recruit a new Marketing Manager to oversee the Marketing function.
A 360 marketing position with autonomy of driving marketing strategy through digital channels (Web SEO, PPC and social media) with outcome of increased lead generation and retention.
- Opportunity to work for an exciting new start up!
- Marketing role helping to drive the marketing strategy alongside the founders
Working for a venture-backed, early-stage art tech startup looking to finally bring the high-end art industry online through web and app platform. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with the co-founder on developing and executing a marketing strategy across online and offline channels. Based in London but flexible working.
- Working for a leading start up within the fine art space
- An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a high-growth team
A brand new role for a software development company based in Manchester. This is an ideal role for a B2B Marketing Executive looking to take that next step to a Marketing Manager Role.
- A brand new exciting role for a growing company in Manchester
- Work for an expanding global tech company
New opportunity for a Marketing Manager to look after the Marketing function of the company, specialising in new Social Media outlets, Marketing Acquisition and digital marketing!
A great opportunity to implement your skills and experience in a new start up company looking to grow their marketing presence to help achieve targets and growth!
- Exciting new start up with ambitious plans!
- Chance to help the company to achieve success working alongside founder
An exciting opportunity to work within the Product Marketing team for an incredibly fast growing SaaS business. The successful candidate will have excellent Product Marketing skills and a background in SaaS/Technology, with a 'can do' approach to allow them to hit the ground running.
- New opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager
- 6 month contract within the Product Marketing team
The successful Distribution Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the marketing enablement and transformation for the business globally. The role entails partnering with a distributor to advise them on their strategy.
- Great opportunity for a Distribution Marketing Manager
- Working within a Global b2b telecoms business
My client is looking for a bright Product Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing company. The role is to ensure that they continue to drive ahead of the market, produce products that meet the required needs, and can sell them effectively - internally and externally.
- Opportunity to join a thriving company at a key stage of their growth
- Flexible working options
We are working with a high growth technology service provider who are looking to hire a Head of Marketing to help them with their growth plans for the UK Market. This role will be based in their London or Leeds office.
- Working for a high growth technology consultancy
- This role will be heading up UK marketing, their high growth region
The Affiliates Marketing Manager role will be responsible for managing and expanding our Affiliate Network, through working directly with major Affiliates and our Affiliate Agency. Reporting to our Performance Team Lead, they will ensure all Affiliate Activity drives cost efficient revenue growth; working closely with our Online Trading Teams to ensure offers are promoted effectively across our Network.
- Excellent role in one the BEST teams in this global consumer tech business
- Growing team, with lots of opportunity for career progression and development
As the Head of Marketing Operations - SaaS business you will be responsible for the operations and optimisation of the marketing function. You will reinforce marketing strategy with infrastructure that supports all global marketing programs.
- Award winning SaaS business - Hampshire based
- Hybrid working - (2 days in the office, 3 at home) - newly created role
As the Head of Marketing Acquisition, you will be responsible for developing the strategy that creates awareness and interest of the brand and product, whilst also leading to a successful conversion of leads to customers.
- Head of Marketing Acquisition - B2B SAAS
- Fast growth tech business
A global RegTech company are looking for their first Product Marketing Manager to drive the vision and value of products and services. Headquarters are based in London, but this role offers home based working. Experience across Fintech and AI is highly desired.
- Working on international marketing
- Offers home/remote working
A newly created Marketing Operations Manager role to own the process to measure and manage their lead-to-sale processes, working with both the Marketing and Sales teams to improve overall functionality and conversion. Analysing data, you will also play an integral role in the overall strategy and focus of the business to ensure maximum opportunities are generated and converted to a successful sale.
- SAAS Business
- Marketing Ops Manager
An exciting opportunity to work for a tech company based in Leeds. Leading the operations side of marketing, you will coordinate with stakeholders and clients and maximise lead generation.
- A role with an exciting tech company
- Use your marketing skills in a forward thinking company
The Product Manager will play a critical role in identifying and executing the product development and product marketing objectives. The product manager will manager the full product life-cycle.
- Technology Product Manager
- Great opportunity for a marketer to work in a tech business