A brand new role for an exciting Media outlet based in Leeds. The job will involve working on brand presence as well as managing and implementing a wide variety of marketing campaigns. You will own relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a TV channel
- A new and broad role working on a diverse portfolio of campaigns
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing the marketing strategy with the aim of supporting he growth of the business. This role will focus on content marketing, PPC, social, email and events. The role is based in London.
- Working with a creative team
- Development opportunities
My client are seeking a dynamic, driven and experienced Marketing Manager to work with them in either our Liverpool offices. Remote working will be available for an interim period. The company are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion and this is a unique opportunity to really make your mark at this fast paced, dynamic global athleisure wear brand!
- Exciting opportunity with an up and coming women's activewear retailer!
- Great benefits!
A leading media business in London are looking for an interim Marketing Manager. It is a 4 month temp contract, starting asap. Ideally looking for something who is immediately available.
- ASAP start - 4 month interim contract with look to extend
- Leading media agency in London
This is a newly created role for one of the world leading event organisers. The head of marketing will come in and take ownership of marketing, digital and automation for one of the companies largest portfolios.
- New opportunity for a Head of Marketing
- To join one of the worlds leading event organisers
Working as the Head of Marketing in this established UK retailer in order to deliver the 12 month marketing plan - communicating across all channels, commercially led marketing opportunity.
- Great Fixed Term Head of Marketing opportunity with a SUCCESSFUL UK Retailer
- Team lead role across multi-channel marketing activation from PR to POS!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant full-service digital agency in Birmingham. They are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for building campaigns from initial brief through to delivery, analysing ROI through data and collating reports.
- Currently working/previously have a in a Digital Marketing role
- They work in an agency or have previously worked in an agency
Are you a senior marketing professional with experience in fashion? Ready for the next move?
- Digital Marketing Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our integrated client services team as an Marketing Account Manager. This role provides the main day-to-day interface between the client, agency and suppliers to coordinate client and campaign activity, ensuring requirements and standards are successfully met, to deliver a profitable return for the agency. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' integrated agency experience, including digital projects
- Exciting opportunity to work with a full service marketing agency in Leeds!
- Brand new role for a Account Manager!
An exciting account manager opportunity, which will allow you to work with interesting clients on their digital marketing needs. Specialities include PPC,SEO, Social and Content. In addition, you'll be joining a passionate team with incredible benefits and development potential. Here you really have the chance to make your mark.
- Exciting Digital Marketing Agency Opportunity
- Perfect for someone looking for more freedom and autonomy
This role is made for someone who is a technically proficient, hands-on accountant who can work independently on a stand-alone basis, whilst also being approachable and work with other departments fluently.
Please note: this role requires candidates to have experience of WIP and stock management, with agency experience desirable.
- Are you a technically proficient, hands-on accountant?
- Do you have agency experience, alongside WIP and stock management?
FINANCE MANAGER - SME MARKETING - CENTRAL LONDON - IMMEDIATE START
- Well-established Marketing Agency
- Long term contract
This fast growing PR agency based in Central London, is looking for an ambitious and organised PR Account Manager to join their thriving team.
- Work with prestigious B2B clients in the media tech, ad tech & retail tech space
- Amazing career progression opportunities
Staffing Manager for a leading consumer engagement agency, working across brand experience and field marketing. You'll project manage staffing delivery across client projects, particularly at retail outlets. Proven marketing campaign experience required, specifically across sampling campaigns, events, roadshows, pop-ups, tours, retail activation's.
- Vibrant Consumer Engagement Agency working with globally recognised brands!
- Plenty of opportunity for career progression and professional development
FINANCE MANAGER - MARKETING AGENCY - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
- Independent Marketing Agency
- 6 month contract with the view to go permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR and Recruitment focussed individual to join this growing marketing company. Based in Leeds, you will split your time working from home and from the office.
- Exciting new role for an SME creative business based in Leeds, full or part time
- HR & Talent focussed role for an experienced HR and recruitment professional