Identify key marketing opportunities across the workplace sector for an award winning company based in Warrington. Implement marketing strategies and create content to engage both online and offline audiences.
- Work for an award-winning and rapidly expanding company
- Apply your B2B Marketing experience to an exciting and growing sector
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Marketing Manager to build on their existing expertise. The right candidate will help lead the marketing for their assigned business units and deliver bigger, bolder and better campaigns to define the brand across multiple markets. This role is based in their London offices but with flexible working.
- New opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- To join one of the UKs leading technology consultancies
An amazing opportunity to use creative marketing methods to help expand an exciting and growing company based in Manchester. A B2B marketing role that will cover the full marketing spectrum.
- A great opportunity to make a genuine impact on a growing company
- Use your creative marketing skills to help expand a market leader
Brand new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join this high profile business on a 12 month FTC.
- Exciting new position within a well established business based in London
- 12 month FTC with potential to be permanent
The Marketing Manager will be working for a art-tech company based in London
- Working for an ambitious start-up
- Taking ownership for this function
Own digital marketing activity within a new division of an established, high-growth SME. Work closely with the Group Marketing Director and Divisional MD to drive and deliver digital marketing strategy.
- Education solutions provider
- High-growth SME
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join the UKs leading private education business.
- New opportunity for a Head of Marketing
- To join the UKs leading education services platform
Manage the full spectrum of digital marketing activities for a UK market leader based in Manchester. Define and deliver digital marketing strategies to increase website traffic, engagement, and leads for multiple brands across the business.
- Work for a UK leading business services provider
- Take full ownership of all Digital Marketing Activities
We are partnering with a high growth start up who are disrupting the pensions advisory and wealth management space. They are looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will join the business to lead on developing and driving out a marketing strategy focused around building brand awareness, generating leads and working with the sales team on their go to market strategy. The role will be based in London but with flexibility.
- Leading marketing for a high growth challenger in the pensions advisory space
- This role will be building brand awareness and driving the marketing strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity to for a performance marketing manager to join one of the world largest recruitment consultancies. The successful candidate will join a FTSE 250 company that has a digital transformation programme in full-flight.
- New opportunity for a performance marketing manager
- To join a global recruitment consultancy
Head of Marketing will create and implement the 1-5 year marketing strategy, aligning with business goals
- Brand new role in national business services organisation
- High profile, autonomous, business critical role
If you are immediately available (or will be available to start a role on 1st September), I would be really keen to talk to you about an opportunity with one of the most sought after employers in the North West! This role is a 12 month contract but with this growing organisation has every possibility of rolling in to a permanent position.
- September 2021 start
- Initial 12 month contract
Be the go-to role for all marketing analytics and insight for the organisation's business units across EMEAA. The role will provide proactive and reactive strategic and tactical marketing analysis and insight to support better understanding of markets, customers and the division's marketing effectiveness in order to drive sustainable and profitable revenue growth.
- Marketing Insights
- Global, Market-leading B2B Organisation
The Campaign Manager will be responsible the planning, implementation and tracking of campaigns. You will report directly into the Head of Marketing and other departments to deliver marketing objectives. This role is based in London but the company works across international events.
- Working for an International company
- Working with a great supportive team