Management accountant for a FMCG business based in Northamptonshire. Offering a hybrid working pattern.
- Management Accountant
- Hybrid Working
Management Accountant role based in Northamptonshire. Great opportunity to work for a growing CPG company.
- Management Accountant
- Hybrid Working
Our public sector client is recruiting an Interim Category Manager on a part time basis (3 days per week) for a period of 6 months.
- Home working
- Competitive Salary
This is an exciting Operations and Training Manager role working for a leading 3PL who distribute across Ecomm and fashion in the main and having a very growing presence across the UK, working with some of the biggest UK and global brands with a huge presence in Northamptonshire.
- rapidly growing Ecommerce focused 3PL
- A chance to be part of key change in a large logistics operation
Infrastructure Project Manager | 6 months Initial Contract | £400 - £500/day Outside IR35 | ONSITE 1 day per week
Working for a national distribution firm, looking after infrastructure, WMS and TMS projects.
- Outside IR35
- Initial 6 month contract with possible extension
Logistics solutions design engineer for a leading contract logistics provider
- Logistics Solutions design and development
- Global logistics provider with excellent training and development opportunities
This is a brand new Operations Manager role for this business due to growth of the contracts within the site and development of the operation. If you are looking for a new role in Northamptonshire, please send your details across.
- Rapidly growing global 3PL
- Fast progression to General Manager
Senior Legal Counsel required by a global supply chain organisation based in the East Midlands. Working closely with the Head of Legal you will be responsible for a range of matters including negotiating and reviewing and drafting commercial contracts, supporting on matters to include compliance, corporate, employment and regulatory. A great opportunity for a qualified solicitor who has experience with commercial law.
- Senior Legal Counsel required by a large global organisation.
- Particular focus on drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts.
The role will support the businesses quality function and carry out a range of tasks including internal audits, managing and investigating non conformance's and customer complaints, updating the Quality Management System.
- Growing company with opportunity to support a business on the up!
- An organisation that are Investing heavily and expanding!
📌 ERP Business Analyst - up to £50k - Northamptonshire (travel to site required) Providing Business Analyst duties
Working with the IT team to successfully deliver an ERP system
To help make improvements to the ERP system
- Working on international projects
- Great career growth opportunity
Transport Solutions Manager working with the solutions design team of a global 3PL.
- Transport Solutions design and development
- flexibility - leading customers - one of the fastest growing 3PL's
The purpose of the Director of IT UK&I is to provide leadership, vision and management to the IT function of for the UK&I Business Unit. It includes Strategy, Applications Portfolio, Application Support, Data Management, Budgets, KPIs and managing 3rd Party Contractors working closely with all lines of business and working as a key member of the wider European IT Team.
Member of UK&I board of Director, you are strongly involved in designing the local IT strategy, and actively participating in business growth and transformation/improvement projects.
- Solution Design, Applications Portfolio, Application Support, Data management
- We are looking for someone with superior stakeholder engagement skills
A 12 month contract to join a Manufacturing business based in Northampton. The role includes managing and developing 2 people and working with internal non-financial stake holders to complete reports. There are a few interesting projects included to bring some diversity to the role.
- Financial Controller
- Hybrid Working
This is a very exciting Operations Manager opportunity for a leading retail business who pride themselves on delivering quality and giving back to every single employee.
- A business that cares about giving you a diverse career
- A business that welcomes your ideas and strategic thinking
Opportunity to join a fast growing business in the Midlands as part of their in-house legal function.
- Opportunity to join a growing business in their Commercial Legal team
- Joining as a senior lawyer working alongside other senior lawyers
This is an exciting sales role for a Business Development Manager to identify and develop market strategies to deliver profitable sales growth.
You will be tasked to create new business strategies to deliver profitable sales growth focusing on markets outside of their core marine market (e.g. Rail, Defence etc) with both existing and new products and services, developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients.
- New role due to expansion and growth
- Want to join a leading manufacturer with an international presence?
My client is looking for someone to step in as an Interim Head of Finance for a Manufacturing business in Northampton.
- Interim Head of Finance
This is a great opportunity for a commercially focused Finance Manager to take the lead on the day to day finance activities for two key sites within the group.
- Finance Manager
To deliver stock condition reports on my clients housing stock as they look at upgrading and retrofitting to prepare for Net Zero targets.
- Large National Housing Association
- Opportunities for career development
Joining as a manager form an audit background you will manage and deliver a full audit service to a variety of clients. You will be working closely with the tax and business services team to provide and deliver a full advisory service.
- Managerial position to join a leading national firm in their Northampton office
- Variety in clients and scope of work
The Warehouse Training Manager will be driving for operational best practice across warehousing managers and developing a coherent and developmental managerial culture on site
- The opportunity to drive managerial best practice across distribution sites
- Drive strong operational team performance through developing junior managers
- To drive cost savings, supply chain efficiences and profitability, to enable sustainable growth
- As Senior Buyer, you will be a key player in fulfilling my FMCG client's mission vision and values
- Join a global market leader in a Senior Buyer role - Far East sourcing
- Progressive hybrid working environment - Northamptonshire based
Management Accountant for a Health care company based in Northamptonshire.
- Management Accountant
You will be in a split position across the audit and business services department. You will be involved with all audit work from start to finish as well as preparing financial statements ready for audit. When not on site with clients, you will be supporting the wider business services department with the provision of accounting services to a mixed client base.
- Full study support
- Assigned a mentor, usually a senior manager / director
The role will ensure the health and welfare of all colleagues on site, by promoting the correct behaviours and ensuring that all colleagues follow all processes and roles with consideration to the impact on the environment, food safety and health & safety.
- Growing company with opportunity to progress!
- Supportive Team and opportunity to progress!
Interim HR advisor. 3 month contract
- Interim role
- Hybrid working one day a week
The organisation is looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to provide excellent infrastructure support for the groups IT needs.
- This is a superb opportunity to join luxury clothing brand
- You'll join a growing organisation to evolve a world-class IT Service function
Senior HR BP
On site 100%
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive salary
The Supply Planner role is to provide efficient and accurate stock levels with just in time delivery, yet maintain optimum stock to deliver customer experience.
Always focusing on best service and quality at lowest possible price from suppliers.
- Join one of the UK's leading companies as Supply Planner
- Progressive hybrid working environment - Northampton based
Our client, a leading social housing contractor, require a Managing QS to help lead a flagship project in the East Midlands.
- Exciting Managing QS opportunity with leading social housing contractor.
- Overseeing a portfolio of Repairs and Maintenance contracts.