A growing highly regarded accountancy practice based in Okehampton has a requirement for an experienced Accounts Technician / Senior to join their team in a role offering increasing responsibility and opportunity to progress in your career.
- Accounts technician required to join an Okehampton based accountancy practice
- Client responsibility, contact and skill development on offer
A growing accountancy practice is looking to recruit an Accounts Technician / Senior into their Okehampton office and team. The opportunity and firm provides a supportive culture, within an environment offering client contact and increasing responsibility and development as you develop within this firm and role.
- Accounts Technician / Senior to join a growing Okehampton Accountancy Practice
- Study support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression.
A highly successful accountancy practice based in Okehampton is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Technician into their team to prepare year end accounts, tax, management accounts, VAT and provide other services to a varied client base. The opportunity provides increasing responsibility, technical skill development and support on offer, as you develop within this firm and role.
- Accounts Assistant / Accts Technician to join an Okehampton accountancy firm.
- Support, technical skill development and progression on offer in a growing firm.
A growing firm of chartered accountants based in Okehampton is searching for a Part qualified, Finalist, or Newly Qualified Accountant to join their team in a role focusing working on wide ranging sole trader, partnership and limited company clients. You will have a hands on initially preparing year end accounts/tax etc with increasing responsibility, client contact and progression on offer within a highly successful and reputable firm of accountants.
- Senior Accountant to join a successful Okehampton accountancy firm.
- Increasing responsibility, client contact and career development on offer.