Test Analyst - Preston - Agile, Automation - up to £30k
A thriving and well known financial services company in Lancashire are looking to add two experienced and ambitious Test Analysts to their team.
- Opportunity to join a growing, highly Agile Test team
- ISTQB, Automation testing, financial services
Purchasing Manager - Processing - Preston
- Join a stable and growing SME with a strong order book
- Own and develop the purchasing function
Our customer seeks a proven Group Head of People to lead their function.
- Excellent opportunity to work with an organisation with a focus on CSR
- Great career opportunity with a succession into HR Director level
Project Manager role based in Preston. Working for a growing, well established manufacturing organisation.
- Growing Manufacturing Company
As part of a busy team the Transport Administrator will be working a shift pattern of Monday - Friday Based in Preston.
- A market leading distribution company
- Great opportunity to progress in a well established organisation
This role has recently arose in a well-established practice in Preston for an Audit Senior. This opportunity is audit focused, but if you do have accounts experience, this would be an added bonus. I have placed a number of people into this firm and always delighted to hear the positive feedback.
- Fantastic Culture and Flexible Working
- Progression plan with CPD
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join the Preston Office at an exciting time within the business. Due to exceptional growth from new clients, this firm are recruiting into the Accounts team with exposure to audit if desired.
- Part of a Regional network of accounting practices
- Opportunity for Progression
A leading, private equity backed consultancy business based in the Preston area has a new opportunity for a Part Time In House Indirect Tax Manager. Reporting into the Group FC, you will be responsible for ensuring tax compliance for the Group, working on various projects as required and ensuring the business pay their fair share of tax. This is a 3 day a week role with the possibility of remote working.
- Brand new position with a large, private equity backed business
- Part time and flexibility to work remotely
Our field force teams have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free products. They're at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new products. It's an energized, exciting, engaging experience based across Lancashire (Blackburn and Preston)
- An amazing opportunity to join an International business on a permanent basis
- I am looking for a number of Sales staff to join my client NOW