Responsible for Material and Finished Goods requirements planning for all products, this senior planning role is responsible for the planning of all purchased and produced products, balancing supply and demand, inventory, and driving improved supply chain performance.
They will interface with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers to balance customer service, inventory, costs and shipping.
- Opportunity to develop a career within Supply Chain
- Global remit
My client is looking to recruit a Group Purchasing Manager to be based at their manufacturing site in Peterborough
- Excellent Opportunity
- Leading Manufacturing Business
As Deputy Head of Procurement, you will have experience of managing highly complex projects including business case and options appraisal development, creating robust and consistent tender document packs, and have previous experience of the tender evaluation and award process.
- Home Working
- Competitive Salary
As an experienced Procurement Manager with knowledge of Public Sector Procurement regulations, you will provide best practice procurement advice and strategic sourcing insights; whilst displaying strong contract management principles and relationship management skills with nominated suppliers and stakeholders.
- Flexible working
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
A great opportunity to lead the procurement function of a well known cosmetics business, buying a range of packaging materials (labels, glass, plastics, cardboard...). Our client is a successful cosmetics business who have grown hugely over the last 10 years and this is the first hire within strategic procurement.
- An opportunity to lead the procurement function of a fast growing FMCG business.
- You must have strong background in procurement of packaging.
The client is looking for a site buyer to do procurement across the categories of MRO and FM. It would involve operational purchasing across various indirect categories, and would be reporting into the Head of Indirect Procurement.
- Flexible working
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
Opportunity to join a global FMCG brand who are investing in their supply chain planning team due to significant growth.
- Global Consumer Goods Brand
- Leadership Position
An exciting opportunity to join a growing business with some big public sector clients who need someone to help on commercial and contract management projects for large public sector departments. These will be mainly IT focused contracts, however, there will certainly be en element of other indirect category areas at times e.g. professional services. The focus will be driving best value and continuous improvement activities.
- Opportunity to join a small, growing, family run business
- Exciting and complex SRM and procurement projects for big public sector clients
The Procurement Administrator will be primarily supporting the finance team by handing all procurement requests, dealing with suppliers and entering information into the relevant systems. Secondary will be providing administrative assistance to the wider business.
- Rapidly growing organisation
- Wide ranging role offering remote working
As a result of ongoing double-digit growth, my client are looking to bolster their global supply chain team! You will drive and manage supply chain performance, focusing on 3 - 18 months capacity planning across a global, multi-site manufacturing organisation.
- Global supply chain planning role, focused on 3 - 18 months capacity planning
- Opportunity to join a high-growth, progressive, people centric organisation!
The Head of Supply Chain Transformation will be focused on building the Supply Chain capability required to scale the business and underpin my client's exciting growth!
You will lead projects which will require on your feet thinking, concentrating on developing and implementing S&OP, building new systems, utilising leading-edge technology and supply chain tools (and more...)
- Consultancy background is key e.g. Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG
- Optimise systems, technology & processes across a growing, multi-site operation