My client is looking to hire a Procurement Manager on a 12 month fixed term basis, to join a high functioning team sourcing raw materials and components from the Far East.
- Fantastic rapidly growing consumer durables company
- 12 month fixed term contract
Exciting role with a market leading global business
- Role with a market leader
- hybrid working environment
The Supply Planner will join the core operations team supporting procurement, production and logistics during a time of exponential growth.
- Company committed to improving health of individuals around the world
- Exciting opportunity to join the business at an early stage
The Planning Manager will take responsibility of the leadership and management of the Planning team, ensuring the accurate and efficient planning of production.
- Global manufacturing business
- Opportunity to develop and lead the planning function
A DV Cleared procurement role within government
An extremely exciting and sensitive role within a complex organisation
- An opportunity to work on above secret contracts within defence
- To be a part of some of the most interesting and complex procurements in defence
The Purchasing Manager will be tasked with creating and developing the Purchasing function within this rapidly growing business, this will include the development and documentation of purchasing processes as well as the defining & implementing the overall purchasing strategy.
- Rapidly growing business
- Complete greenfield opportunity
Support the CFO and wider business with various commercial legal matters. Experience within procurement and supply chains would be an advantage.
- Opportunity to work directly with CFO on interesting commercial legal matters
- Autonomous role in a large UK manufacturing business