Populate the MIS system with all the information needed to take a job from conception to completion.
- Flexible start/finish times
- 26 days holidays + bank holidays
The Operational Planning Manager will lead a small team of central planners, who are tasked with with producing accurate and efficient demand/production plans for various areas of the manufacturing process.
- Based in Cornwall, hybrid working week
- Opportunity to lead and develop a team
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain this is an exciting role as part of a highly successful team. Through leading the planning function, there is a great scope for progression within a business that invests heavily in its staff.
- Great business culture and benefits
- Manage from the front with a highly successful team of individuals
My client are a phenomenal global, FMCG manufacturer and are looking for a passionate, positive and experienced Production Scheduler / Planner to join their growing organisation.
- Leading FMCG manufacturing organisation based in South Derbyshire
- Looking for a passionate, positive & experienced Production Scheduler / Planner
Planning Manager - Manufacturing - Oldham
- Join a stable and well established manufacturer with a strong order book
- Transform a planning function with support on systems development
The Buyer/Planner will manage the supply chain from external suppliers and internal manufacturing, to the customer
while meeting lead time, cost, customer satisfaction and inventory metrics.
- A great opportunity to join a fast-paced, market leading manufacturing business
- Production planning & materials sourcing experience, as well as SAP is essential
A brand-new opportunity for a Production Planner has arisen within a manufacturing business in Bromborough which is growing out of acquisition.
- An opportunity to become the sole planner within a growing manufacturer
- Knowledge of ERP / MRP is essential - Implementation experience is desired
In the role of Production Planner you'll be managing and controlling the production schedules, ensuring that suppliers are meeting schedule requirements. The role will include capacity planning, providing timely feedback to sales with customer/delivery impacts and supporting other areas of supply chain.
- A great opportunity to develop experience within a manufacturer
- I'm looking for someone who's wanting to forge a career in supply chain
This person will be responsible for putting together a production plan within the manufacturing facility, whilst ensuring a steady flow of materials. This role will act as a linchpin, so the ability to build strong relationships with engineers, production & supply chain is essential.
- Join an exciting manufacturing business which has huge plans of growth
- Previous production planning experience is essential (open to industry)
Reporting to the Planning & Supply Chain Manager, the Production Planner will work closely with operations, customers & supply chain on a daily basis in relation to collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment to establish & maintain optimal production & supply schedules.
- Production Planner with strong knowledge of MRP
- A background in precision engineering is required
Planning Manager - Manufacturing - Lancashire
- Join a stable and growing SME with a strong order book
- Opportunity to help shape planning function and enhance customer experience
The Master scheduler will be responsible for all areas of daily production planning and scheduling
- Michael Page are currently recruiting for a master production scheduler
- For a leading manufacturing business in Huntingdon
Planning Manager - FMCG - Preston
- Join a high growth organisation supporting the expansion
- Support the development of planning processes and support an ERP implementation
The Planning Manager will head up a team of Planners who have a well established relationship with the production team. The teams are aligned and all working towards then same goal.
Communication is key in this role. We are looking for someone who is open minded, proactive and can get the best out of people.
- A varied and exciting role for an experienced Planning Manager
- A newly created opportunity with genuine scope for progression
This is an exciting production planning role to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
- Seeking candidates with strong systems and analytical experience
- Work for an incredibly fast paced drinks business
To provide manufacturing with production plans in line with customer requirements and manufacturing capacity.
Work with manufacturing and engineering to review and agree opportunities to improve productivity.
- Michael Page are currently recruiting for a production planner
- for a leading medical organisation based in Derbyshire
As the Production Planner, you'll analyse the demand and work closely with internal stakeholders to produce an accurate plan within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- I'm looking for a skilled Production Planner with good MRP knowledge
- Having a background in engineering & manufacturing is essential
Exciting role with a well established business in South Wales, This lean role offers great experience for the right candidate in a fast paced broad role.
- Forward thinking business
- Step up your career with a business that invests in your future
Plan production for the site's complete product range, covering a two week horizon, so as to meet customer service requirements at the optimum supply chain cost. Be responsible for ensuring that all materials and packaging are available to meet the production plan, with no downtime incurred.
- 10% Matched Pension
- Household name food manufacturer
Overall responsibility for the production planning, performance improvement/development and quality management.
- Competitve salary.
- Reputable provider of contracted services.
Leading internal Logistics and Planning support functions. (Production planning & control, S&OP, Internal & External)
- Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager
- For a leading manufacturing business in Oxfordshire
This role provides an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Operations Manager, with experience in improving production planning and business growth, to step into a Head of Operations role of a forward-thinking SME based in S. Yorkshire.
- Site-wide leadership responsibilities
- Continuous improvement focussed culture
This role provides an exciting opportunity for an excellent Operations Manager, with experience in improving production planning and H&S, to join a forward-thinking SME business based in N. Yorkshire.
- Site-wide leadership responsibilities, reporting into Site Director
- Continuous improvement focussed culture
This role provides an exciting progression opportunity for an exceptional Production Manager, with experience in improving production planning and business growth, to step into an Operations Manager role of a forward-thinking SME business based on the S. Yorkshire/Lincolnshire border.
- Production planning and improvement
- Strong people manager
Highly competent Revit user invited to join an Architectural Studio to support in production of planning and full work drawings packs for a whole host of projects within the practice, namely retail and commercial sectors.
- Hybrid working and full autonomy to succeed
- Excellent project exposure with room to progress.
The Production Planner reports to the Planning Manager and is required to support ongoing growth. The successful Production Planner must possess excellent customer service skills and core skills to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Business with investment a full order book
- Supportive management team enabling progression and personal growth
The Production Manager position will take direct ownership of all production activities in their area/zone supporting the Production Director to drive operating performance, improvement, safety and profitability.
You will focuses on execution and drive all facets of the overall production value chain; supply chain, operational logistics, planning and production of product and the critical workforce who you will support to make this happen.
- Large group, investing with a full order book
- Critical hire to manage growth