An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a global health and fitness brand, to assist in the delivery of a number of fit out projects across the UK. The role will require UK travel and candidates must have experience working in a similar role within the leisure sector.
- Work for a market leader
- Urgent Requirement
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Site/Project Manager to join a well established, multi regional Housebuilder. You will be site based on a new build development in Lancashire initially but work could span across the North West region.
- Provides progression and development opportunities
- Well established Multi Regional Housebuilder
The Project Manager will be responsible for a refurbishment scheme for a flagship social housing contract, encompassing multiple kitchen/bathroom upgrades equating to circa £3-5m.
- Project Manager required for social housing refurbishment programme
- Market-leading social housing contractor
This is a client side role with the opportunity to work on one of the most high profile hotel schemes in Central London. You will be working directly with the Construction Director / Head of Projects and managing the Main Contractor during the heavy refurbishment and fit out of this exclusive scheme.
- Prestigious Luxury Hotel Conversion Project in Central London
- This is a client-side role working with the Investor/Developer
A D&B fit-out contractor is recruiting for a Fit-Out Project Manager to deliver a new £1.5m fit-out project in White City, West London. This is a 5-to-6 month role and is outside IR35 for Ltd Co. contractors.
- 6 month role delivering £1.5m fit-out in White City
- Role sits outside IR35 so also open to ltd co contractors
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a global retail giant to assist in the delivery of a number of fit out projects across the UK. The role will require UK travel and candidates must have experience working in a similar role within the retail sector.
- Rare opportunity due to continued growth
- Experience working directly with a retail client is essential
Work with key clients on a long term strategic projects based in the UK.
£multi-million schemes of significant scale.
- PM to manage £multi-million projects across the UK
- Work with some of the best developers in the business
Help grow Solar footprint with large companies financial backing.
Be the UK lead for Solar Project Development.
- Be the UK lead for Solar Project Development
- Help grow Solar footprint with large companies financial backing.
Great Opportunity to work for as a Head of Offshore Wind with a Development focused in a Global Energy Company. You will execute and build on the current offshore Wind pipeline.
- Excellent Opportunity to grow Offshore Wind Pipeline at a Global Energy Provider
- Project and Business Development Experience are Key Skills Needed For the Role
Opportunity to join a leading housebuilder and hone your skills completely throughout technical in a role that incorporates all aspects.
- Top 10 UK developer with strong growth plans
- Hybrid role incorporating all aspects of Technical.
Design Manager invited to join a Tier 1 contractor and lead on the early pre-development stages, in particular the design aspect of Projects through the work winning, pre-construction and delivery phases.
- Tier 1 leading national contractor
- Diverse and strong pipeline of work across a myriad of sectors
A fantastic freelance opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to deliver an important project for a national multi utility connections specialist. You will be working on behalf of the transmission and distribution arm of the business to oversee site operations on a substation project in Glasgow.
- Immediate Start
- Realistic potential for further work following this assignment
Preconstruction/BID Manager invited to join residential contractor to manage & ensure the timely & accurate progression of information to Ops & Build.
- Business critical strategic new position within the business
- Flexible working with high autonomy in inclusive and close-knit team
An exciting opportunity for a Construction Manager to lead on several construction and refurbishment schemes in the Midlands, working for a leading brand in the construction sector.
- Construction Manager required to lead on a key project in the midlands.
- Leading company and brand in the construction sector.
To act as the technical expert to provide building safety advice to the business regarding fire safety activities projects for a large residential portfolio.
- Flexible & home working
- Career progression & growth