This role is to support the senior leadership team in the delivery of projects from small scale to large scale construction.
- Supportive team, where agile working is promoted alongside staff wellbeing
- An organisation portfolio of unique and challenging projects
I am now working with a large engineering client who design, manufacture, and install Medium to Low Switchgear projects across the UK. Due to customer demand my client in now looking to recruit a highly motivated, professional Project Manager to join the Electrification team based anywhere in the Midlands (Birmingham; Coventry; Leicester; Nottingham; Stoke-on-Trent; Derby; Wolverhampton).
- Home Based Project Manager working with Medium/Low Voltage Switchgear projects.
- Home based role, involving travel to various customer sites across the UK.
To provide visible leadership, direction with foresight and insight in the safe and profitable delivery of schemes and customer satisfaction and obtains results through the team.
- Great Company Culture
- Career Development Opportunities
The IT Project Manager will oversee a number of parallel projects and deliver a varied mix of manufacturing applications projects but with the prime focus being on SAP related projects
- Amazing opportunity for Career growth
- Amazing Base salary
Horizon Project Manager | £500 - £600/day Outside IR35 | 6 months intially | ONSITE West Mids
ESSENTIAL: ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE WITH AT LEAST 1 YEAR REMAINING
An experience Project Manager is required to lead the implementation of a P2P system into existing Horizon Asset Management system.
- Active Security Clearance (atleast 1 year remaining) is ESSENTIAL
- Horizon platform
Work with key clients on a long term strategic projects based in the UK.
£multi-million schemes of significant scale.
- PM to manage £multi-million projects across the UK
- Work with some of the best developers in the business
Sitting as conduit between Clients and Engineers, you will be responsible for working closely with the Customer Service Manager to provide relevant and timely responses to customer queries.
- Varied role with excellent development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a global leader
PMO Manager | 6 month contract | Inside IR35 | £350 - £450/day | West MidlandsCoordination and prioritisation of activities. Ownership and development of cost transparency and TBM processes.
- Large national organisation
- £350 - £450/day Inside IR35
As the project manager (Junior) you will assist the programme delivery of multiple projects across this public sector and government organisation going through dramatic changes
- Project Manager needed for exciting Government transormation
- Great opportunity for an up and coming Project Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join the in house projects team of a West Midlands based university.
- Senior Project Manager - Estates
- West Midlands University
Would you like to work at an award-winning housing association which is making a significant difference to the lives of customers and communities? To help drive their ambitious development programme strategy this Housing Association are looking for a Development Project Manager who has experience delivering high quality mixed tenure schemes.
- Award-winning housing association with an ambitious development programme.
- Stable, flexible, great work life balance and career progression opportunities.
Interim HR Project Manager role for a large UK based charity
- Excellent organisation
- Hybrid working
Exciting new project.
Immediate start, 12 month FTC, flexible working.
- Exciting new project.
- Immediate start, 12 month FTC, flexible working.
Exciting new project, with scope for extension.
Immediate start, 6 month FTC, home based
- Exciting new project, with scope for extension.
- Immediate start, 6 month FTC, home based
Do you want to join a team who are driving cutting edge development? Do you see yourself in a key role at an award-winning housing association which is making a significant difference to the lives of customers and communities? This New Business Development Manager could be the role for you.
- An incredibly exciting role increasing the provision of new homes, in Midlands.
- Community focused, sustainable and innovative projects.
Design Manager invited to join a Tier 1 contractor and lead on the early pre-development stages, in particular the design aspect of Projects through the work winning, pre-construction and delivery phases.
- Tier 1 leading national contractor
- Diverse and strong pipeline of work across a myriad of sectors
Would you like to work for a forward thinking organisation, who are passionate about providing high quality homes, communities and services? Would you like to make a difference to people's lives? If so this Community Development Officer role is for you. If you have experience of community development, engagement, support and services and enjoy forming and supporting partnerships with community groups please keep reading.
- The chance to make a real difference to local people and the community.
- The opportunity to join a friendly, welcoming, flexible organisation.
Seeking a Programme Manager to join them for a contract position within their Capital Projects & Property Maintenance division.
- One of the Largest HA's in the country.
- A very progressive organisation, looking to be a market leader.
An exciting opportunity for a Construction Manager to lead on several construction and refurbishment schemes in the Midlands, working for a leading brand in the construction sector.
- Construction Manager required to lead on a key project in the midlands.
- Leading company and brand in the construction sector.
Service Cloud Consultant | Outside IR35 | £425 - £475/day | Onsite West Mids
A highly experienced Salesforce/Service Cloud Consultant is required to provide assistance to a growing Salesforce team.
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing Salesforce team
- Large service provider in West Mids
Our Worcestershire based client is looking to build on the success of their growing IT & Digital Transformation Consulting team by recruiting a Managing Consultant to work alongside the Director of IT & Digital Transformation. This is is a unique opportunity to work within a Consultancy which typically works with a more local SME client base.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing IT & Digital Consultancy practice
- Based in Worcestershire with a local SME client base
We are looking for a ServiceNow Consultant for a exciting opportunity based in the UK.
- Remote Working
- Subject Matter Expert
A Product Manager is needed to manage the introduction and life-cycle of gas detection and analysis instrumentation product lines across EMEA and APAC. You will be responsible for product planning, executing the Product Life-cycle, including: gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with internal teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- End to end Product Development - Global Environmental Technology Provider
- Cash rich business with excellent career development opportunities
Plan lead and deliver learning & development requirements in support of a dedicated transformational project.
- Exciting new project, with scope for extension.
- Immediate start, 6 month FTC, home based
Data Focused IT Manager, Managing alignment of platforms and assisting with IT strategy.
- Leading training provider with focus on people and personal development.
- Hands-on role with exposure to the latest technologies.
A superb position has become available for an aspiring Tech Lead to build, develop and lead a technology team based both onshore and offshore.
- Build and grow dev team
- On/off shore teams to grow
A varied and fast-paced role supporting a number of Project Managers within the IT Transformation and Change function.
- Exciting portfolio of varied IT transformation projects
- Excellent day rate on offer
Management of the end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing candidates to the on-boarding alongside project management of confidential high profile projects.
- Complete flexible/agile working,
- Ability to manage high profile confidential projects
This rapidly expanding Data Consultancy and Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to support a range of Analytics projects. As a Data Engineer you will support BI programmes and projects in design and implementation of the Consultancy's Azure based Data and Business Analytics Platform as well as documenting design guides, and infrastructure guides.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Data Consultancy
- Opportunity to develop skills in Data Engineering
I am excited to partner with a renowned charitable organisation to help them recruit a senior, qualified accountant to work with the Senior Leadership Team to support the review, revision and management of financial and business systems to improve and modernise decision making, project management, monitoring and review processes.
- A Renowned Charitable Organisation in the Heart of Birmingham
- An Opportunity to Strategically Shape the Financial Future of the Organisation