Capital Markets Programme/Project Manager will provide expertise to support enterprise-wide business transformation. Implementing project best practise and standard methodologies to ensure successful delivery of Projects/Programmes/Change across the portfolioHands on delivery will be required within the role.
- Establish and run a division wide programme including hands on delivery
- Must have experience in capital markets or banking
This role provides support to the EU MDR Supply Chain Program Management Workstream Lead and the EU MDR Supply Chain Leader in the daily program management throughout the program life cycle. Focus areas of the role being supported are planning, monitoring progress, communication and partnering with sites and functions in managing risks and issues.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global leading pharmaceutical business
- Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team, working on exciting MDR projects
Team x 5 is technical advisory - subject matter experts - telecoms, cyber security, electric, controls, digital plus a sector O&G, Utilities - Water (Veolia) & Power, Petrochem, Pharmaceuticals
This position is in the Studies, Tendering and Technical Advisory Team and part of the Sales Organisation. It is a combined Line Manager and Technical Expert Role.
- Opportunity to progress to a senior global role
- Leading client operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for one of our key clients based in the Glasgow area who specialise in the design and manufacture of small satellite technology from space.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent career potential
The Engineering Project Manager will generate further business growth through the efficient and profitable implementation of key customer and development projects, with full project life cycle responsibility.
- Lead the full project life cycle on new product development projects.
- Join a successful and growing design and manufacturing business.
Opportunity for an experienced Artwork individual, whom has an understanding of how to create really robust processes in line with the AMS.
- Fast growing FMCG business
- Globally renowned business
To project manage new product development and product changes from Project Brief through to launch of the product within the agreed time and budget.
- Growing Medical Device organisation
- Leading a global project team
The Engineering Project Manager will manage the planning and implementation of engineering projects at their East London processing plant.
- Project Manager CapEx projects within a process manufacturing environment.
- Join a leading global industrial manufacture.
This is a Project Leader role within the core vehicle team, where you'll be responsible for ensuring suppliers and internally teams deliver commodity / attributes within time. You'll help to ensure programme delivery is on budget, on time, and within quality constraints, ultimately ensuring the new electric vehicles are launched flawlessly.
- Join the electric revolution in the automotive industry
- Be part of a team that reduces pollution in city centres and more
The Project Manager will support the fabrication plant with all operational and commercial activity in the factory relating to nuclear contracts. This includes but not limited to estimating & expediting, scheduling, production and quality performance tracking, supplier & materials analysis, product lifecycle management, P&L and contract change/variation.
- Exciting, reputable organisation with a full 5year+ order book
- High level of autonomy with SMT progression routes clearly defined
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished strategic and operational leader who is intent on revolutionising the energy industry. This role offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the global energy transition leading on our company mission, while building, owning and nurturing our front line commercial offering to customers.
- Opportunity for a COO / Operations Director to lead this Renewable energy trader
- COO / Operations Leader with track record at board level within energy trading
As Project Manager, the role will be primarily focused upon new product development which is where you will have gained your prior experience. However, this dynamic and proactive role also provides a breadth of wider project management opportunities including business process improvements, research projects and support of new business opportunities.
- To work with an inventor of award-winning medical technology
- To be part of a business going through rapid expansion into the global market
The Project Engineer will work as part of a small team responsible for delivering projects to improve existing manufacturing facilities and increase production capacity.
- To work for a global leader who manufacture a range of natural products
- To work for a company with a proud industrial heritage tracing back 800 years
A Mechanical Projects Engineer is required on a permanent basis to work on significant mechanical projects up to £2m, for a COMAH site in Warrington. This opportunity has become available due to an internal promotion and will be days based paying up to £55k + benefits (which would include support to gain Chartered Engineer status).
- A permanent days based opportunity in Warrington paying c£55k
- A project based role working in a small team with project values up to £2M
Project Manage the global Distribution Excellence transformation to ensure that client has a differentiated approach to distribution
- Better performance for our brands
- An unforgettable customer experience
- Attracts the best people
- Delivers excellent results
- Makes it easy to plug-in OEMs and enter new markets
- Opportunity to lead and assist large scale transformation projects
- Flexible working
The Project Engineering Manager will focus on the engineering and structuring of green hydrogen project developments in the UK from origination to construction hand-over.
- Renewable Energy Sector
- Exciting growth opportunities
A global pharmaceutical manufacturer are looking for an Automation Project Manager to join their site to lead large projects.
- Track record of managing automation projects in pharmaceutical/biotechnology
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical/IT Engineering
The Project Manager will be diverse and all encompassing, responsible for the engineering and managing all aspects of a project from design to customer delivery including: quotation; product engineering; logistics; installation and commissioning. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to design and develop market leading products for the global market and help us achieve our goals.
- Ideal for a Project Manager with a Design Engineering / NPD background
- Join a leading global manufacturer of capital equipment
Our client is a renowned international company active in the mobility industry.
- Develop your career in an International multicultural environment
- Work on technical and exciting projects
Opportunity for a technical individual, with an understanding of the NPD process to join the team (as a new addition) and aid in their continuous growth trajectory.
- New role within the business
- Opportunity to work with a growing brand portfolio
Opportunity for someone with a background in managing NPD projects within a busy FMCG environment. Must have experience of stakeholder management and have excellent communication skills.
- Exciting new role for the business
- Prominent global FMCG business
The Capex Project Engineer will focus on fit out, relocation and installation of equipment/processes in new facility.
- Join a world class organisation who are investing in a new site
Looking after a category value currently worth c. £4million our client is looking for a technically astute Product Manager to join their Electro Mechanical Product team to work an end to end Product life-cycle role.
- Looking after an existing Product portfolio delivering c.£4million per year
- Working with highly technical, high value products
Sitting as conduit between Clients and Engineers, you will be responsible for working closely with the Customer Service Manager to provide relevant and timely responses to customer queries.
- Varied role with excellent development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a global leader
NHS PMO Manager needed for a cross borough transformation In NE London involving primary care
- PMO Manager needed for a cross borough transformation In NE London
- Interim role for 3 months outside of Ir35
An opportunity to take ownership of the wide portfolio of projects in a large organisation.
- Be a part of an organisation that measures its success
- in enriching the lives of children.
This position would be suitable for someone with a solid IT support background with a willingness to learn. You must be fully conversant with all aspects of client interaction, project management, incident management, service, and application install/review. The successful candidate must have a "can-do" attitude
- Opportunity to develop key skills
- Chance to work on small to medium sized projects
The Service Delivery Manager will lead the IT Service Delivery capability within region. Ensuring excellent support to the global user community while demonstrating a visible commitment to user and stakeholder engagement within region.
- Service Delivery Manager
- Join a globally reputable business
Be a part of a technology driven organisation undergoing a major organisation-wide business change transformation.
- Join during a time of transformation
- 2 year program to make a real difference with real stakeholders
Developing and managing a diverse range of IT systems and processes on time and on budget, in line with user expectations whilst managing relationships with the IT Federal centre, being perceived as a key contributor to the organisation's overall IT strategy.
- A new role to strategic lead the IT department
- Build a new team and take ownership of the existing infrastructure