- Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Are you a talented Retail Senior Merchandiser looking for a new challenge in a different industry?
- Do you want to work for a dynamic, market leading business?
Are you a Retail Senior Merchandiser looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a dynamic, market leading business?
- CambridgePermanent£9 - £9 per hour (£18,719)
As a Part Time Sales Advisor, you will be working as part of a team to ensure that all the customers are provided with excellent customer service when visiting the business. You will ensure that you know exactly what the customers requirements are to make sure that they are getting the best deal that is suited to their needs. The role is based in North Finchley.
Responsible for ensuring that every customer that enters the store is provided fantastic service with every visit.
Meeting with customers to gain a deep understanding of what they require so that you can provide them with a product that is best suited to their needs.
Working for a market leader
Opportunity to earn commission on top of salary
- CambridgePermanent£70,000 - £75,000
Head of Internal Audit opening
Well know Cambridge based organisation.
Opportunity to progress within the Finance function with openings outside of the IA function
Head of opportunity in a well know Cambridge organisation
Highly competitive salary
Our client is looking for a sales advisor with previous service experience for their Cambridge store. The role offers excellent progression and a competitive salary with a market leading brand that is looking to expand over the next few years.
A well known global leading retailer
Opportunity for progression
- PeterboroughPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
As an experienced Store Manager, your role would involve running of the store and essentially ensuring constant sales are made. Customer service would have to be exemplary throughout the business and ensuring all needs are met. Within this role the customer journey is the pivotal part, so coaching and developing all staff members on this is a key responsibility.
Sunday times top 25 company
Great Salary, Amazing Bonus and Unbelievable Benefits
- PeterboroughPermanent£16,000 - £16,875
In an extremely competitive market, the client for this role is currently the market leader. With constant mergers and initiatives, this brand is constantly growing and striving to be number one within its respective marketplace.
Times top 100 companies to work for
Excellent career opportunities and progression available
This Cambridge based role will intail;
- Work closely with the Finance Director
- Standardise accounting procedures across the business;
- Maintaining control and reporting over retail stock
- Providing Divisional Sales and Margin analysis, dashboard reporting and KPI reporting;
- Provide analysis for the construction department monitoring sales, profitability and maintenance and overheads cost.
A UK company with a strong heritage that is constantly expanding.
Offeres a great work-life balance.
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Retail job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Retail - Cambridgeshire jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.