A fast growing business within the logistics & delivery space is looking for a new Head of Commercial to lead their sales function. The successful candidate should have a proven track record in managing high performing sales teams, and ideally some experience selling into the retail sector.
- Managing day-to-day activity and strategic vision for Sales and Marketing
- A fast growing business within the logistics & delivery space
Due to expansion, this multichannel fashion retailer based in Birmingham is looking to add talented indivdiuals to their rapidly expanding merchandising team.
Very Competitive basic salary
41.5 hour week
22days + bank hol
- An opportunity to join a growing fashion retailer experiencing growth
- Merchandising at a true multichannel retailer paying a competitive salary
Financial Modeller - Anaplan - Retail BankingA growing Retail Banking institution is looking for a new permanent Anaplan Modeller to join their team.
- A growing Retail Banking institution
- Looking for a new Anaplan Modeller to join their team
As the PPC Manager you will be responsible for devising and implementing key strategies across paid search along with optimising campaigns across platforms including Google and Bing.
- Rapidly growing, fast paced, pureplay retailer
- Great chance to work within an entrepreneurial business
The successful candidate will undertake responsibility for purchasing of a specified category of Direct materials and / or Indirect subcontracted services in line with the Departmental structure based upon Category Management.
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and progress
- Immediate start available
This is a critical role supporting the management of overall Indirect spend across the business, working closely with the Procurement Manager to develop sourcing strategies and working collaboratively with stakeholder groups.
- High performing team, leader in its sector.
- Wide portfolio of spend in remit of the role
The Buyer will support the Supply Chain Manager in the procurement of raw materials and services.
- Highly autonomous role - make it your own
- Office based
Excellent opportunity to join a well development industrial manufacturing business who are looking for a Buyer to join their team.
- Operational Buyer
- Excellent opportunity
The Buyer will be responsible for negotiating cost and purchasing across the product group.
You will lead a category and develop procurement strategy whilst driving down cost and improving quality.
- Recruiting a Buyer to join a Global food brand based in Slough
- Purchasing, supply chain, costing, consumer, FMCG, food, tender management
This is a great opportunity for a Buyer to join a global business, working alongside the Purchasing Manager, responsible for managing suppliers and sourcing products at the best price.
- A great opportunity for a global manufacturing business
- Experienced Buyer with strong supplier management skills
To work with the senior management teams to identify cost and efficiency savings in a number of category areas.
- New role in structure
- Great entry level role into procurement
My Client is a leading engineering business based i Walsall looking for a Operational Buyer to grow and develop with the organisation.
- Operational Buyer
- Excellent opportunity
My pure-play retail client, based in W. Yorkshire are looking for a buyer to join their expanding team. Having recently supported them with a couple of other buying roles, they have ANOTHER opening for a commercially focused, product loving buyer to join their bathrooms division. The role offers flexible home working, so no need to be in the office for more than 2 days a week!
- Rapidly growing, fast paced, pureplay retailer
- Great chance to join a business going from strength to strength
This is a buying position ideally for a graduate with strong academic achievement with an experience of buying/trading/product selection/product development
- An opportunity for a buyer to join a successful shropshire online business
- buying/product related experience to develop and manage online ranges
One of the Thames Valleys most famous brands has recently created a world class EMEA Procurement team and are looking for Indirect Buyers
- Join a newly created Procurement Team in the Thames Valley
- Working for a world class EMEA Procuement team
The Buyer will be fundamental in supporting the business growth through ensuring that the increase in demand is forecast and products are acquired on a timely basis.
- Great company culture
- Progression opportunity
Identifying trends and understanding the on-going success stories of the category to ensure customers get what they want on the shelves. Focused on relationship building, negotiation and an analytic approach.
- Core category for this high street retailer.
- Very fast moving part of the business with lots of autonomy.
Developing the 'own brand' arm of the business to develop an accessible range and a loyal customer base. Encouraging of new ideas and ways to improve online and instore experience.
- Working with a major high street brand for cosmetics.
- 30% discount on all products
I am working with a leading ecommerce fashion retailer in the heart of Manchester looking for a Multi Product Buyer to join their team to play a crucial role in expanding their core range.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a Multi Product background who has worked with jersey and dresses to join an ecommerce giant.
- Leading fast fashion retailer in Manchester
- Fantastic opportunity to play a crucial role in developing the core range
As the Pharmacy Buyer you will be responsible for sourcing and sourcing product for your commercial ranges and build and maintain relationships with your brands and suppliers.
- An opportunity to work for a successful multi product retailer
- A chance to join an established company with clear progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing retail organisation based in Bristol as a Programme Manager on a permanent basis.
- Programme Manager - Delivered High Profile IT System Programmes (essential)
- Programme Manager - Retail, Wholesale, Supply Chain (ideally)
This excellent opportunity in a global FMCG, based in West London. This opportunity will enable you to use your procurement skills develop the procurement strategy around a number of key packaging commodities (including glass, lids, plastic, cardboard), whilst developing key relationships with suppliers and managing risk.
- An opportunity within a well known FMCG business in West London
- You must have a strong procurement background buying packaging (ideally glass)
The role is for a Menswear Buyer with experience predominantly in wovens and softs. This position would be great for any Junior Buyers looking to step-up or any Buyers looking to move into an established retailer with well known high street brands.
- Fashion Menswear Buying opportunity in the North West of England
- A great chance to add value to an established brand retailer!
The Packaging Buyer will be responsible for managing existing suppliers and sourcing new ones, building solid and trusted relationships with stakeholders, whilst ensuring your categories are maintained in the most effective and profitable manner for the business.
- Join an exciting business within the FMCG which has huge growth plans
- Packaging experience is a must!
The client is looking for a site buyer to do procurement across the categories of MRO and FM. It would involve operational purchasing across various indirect categories, and would be reporting into the Head of Indirect Procurement.
- Flexible working
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
To support the Global Category Lead in sourcing and vendor management activities for the Professional Services category in the strategic hub of a large, well know, global FMCG.
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a high achieving Procurement team
- Excellent growth and progression opportunities
Amazing financial controller opportunity for this fast paced and heavily growing retail business based in West Kent.
- Rapidly growing retail SME business based in West Kent
- Must be Qualified ideally ACA or ACCA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a global retail giant to assist in the delivery of a number of fit out projects across the UK. The role will require UK travel and candidates must have experience working in a similar role within the retail sector.
- Rare opportunity due to continued growth
- Experience working directly with a retail client is essential
As Client Experience Manager you will be responsible for ensuring excellent client experience on the shop floor, managing VIP clients and a team of 50+ Beauty Advisors.
- International Beauty Brand
- Manage VIP clients
The Internal Audit Managers role will be to lead and report on the Internal Audit assignments as set out in the Group Internal Audit Plan, especially relating to Retail, Logistics & Services.
- Join A Well Respected, High Profile Firm in Manchester
- Opportunity to Lead in a Restructured Business Area