A fast growing business within the logistics & delivery space is looking for a new Head of Commercial to lead their sales function. The successful candidate should have a proven track record in managing high performing sales teams, and ideally some experience selling into the retail sector.
- Managing day-to-day activity and strategic vision for Sales and Marketing
- A fast growing business within the logistics & delivery space
Financial Modeller - Anaplan - Retail BankingA growing Retail Banking institution is looking for a new permanent Anaplan Modeller to join their team.
- A growing Retail Banking institution
- Looking for a new Anaplan Modeller to join their team
Identifying trends and understanding the on-going success stories of the category to ensure customers get what they want on the shelves. Focused on relationship building, negotiation and an analytic approach.
- Core category for this high street retailer.
- Very fast moving part of the business with lots of autonomy.
This excellent opportunity in a global FMCG, based in West London. This opportunity will enable you to use your procurement skills develop the procurement strategy around a number of key packaging commodities (including glass, lids, plastic, cardboard), whilst developing key relationships with suppliers and managing risk.
- An opportunity within a well known FMCG business in West London
- You must have a strong procurement background buying packaging (ideally glass)
To support the Global Category Lead in sourcing and vendor management activities for the Professional Services category in the strategic hub of a large, well know, global FMCG.
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a high achieving Procurement team
- Excellent growth and progression opportunities
Market mapping of suppliers across the UK including assemblers, MEP suppliers, and Steel Suppliers
Working with a building relationships with suppliers to achieve a collaborate partnership - different to the usual buying methods.
- Opportunity to work with a start up company
- Working with a company who are being a disruptor in the industry
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager, or an experienced Business Development Executive wishing to take the next step in their career, to make a value-added impact to the growth and ongoing success of our point-of-sale business within a leading Challenger bank
- Excellent growing business
- Strong Challenger bank
Enhance you current skill base within Procurement by providing a lead role in the purchase of commodities and facilities.
- Showcase your procurement skills
- Excellent package and benefits
Working for a major retail brand within their impulse sector to strategically grow it across the UK.
- Accountable for growing and developing the category.
- Fast-moving function with plenty of development opportunities to grow it.
Full accountability for preparing, managing and reporting all financial costs connected to new site development and/or existing site refurbishment across the London and South East area.
- Flexible working dynamic
- Growing portfolio - plan to triple in the next 2-3 years
The role is for a junior procurement professional looking to advance their procurement career within a large FMCG business based in London. The job responsibilities involve supporting the indirect category buyer in procurement activities, alongside reporting and data analysis in assisting the wider procurement function.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Work in a large, market-competitive FMCG business
SENIOR COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST - FTSE LISTED RETAILER - INITIAL 3 MONTH CONTRACT
- FTSE Listed Retailer
- Immediate start
This fast growing PR agency based in Central London, is looking for an ambitious and organised PR Account Manager to join their thriving team.
- Work with prestigious B2B clients in the media tech, ad tech & retail tech space
- Amazing career progression opportunities
An opportunity to lead the food and beverage procurement for a well known and established restaurant brand with 150 outlets. You will lead the end to end F&B strategy, working closely with suppliers and other internal stakeholders to ensure a fantastic menu can be offered to our customers.
- An opportunity to lead the purchasing within an established restaurant business
- You must have exception procurement experience buying food and beverages.
Amazon account manager needed to manage their presence on Amazon (obviously), looking after their Seller Central and FBA capability and owning the P&L of this highly commercial and lucrative sales channel.
- Growing, Hugely Innovative Technology Company
- Looking after their Amazon ecosystem
Head of Ecommerce needed to lead the business's consistent evolution towards digital first. They have seen significant uplift in online performance and are keen to find a strategic and tactical leader to propel the team forward and take the business to greater heights!
- Omni-Channel Retailer looking to invest heavily in their Online Proposition
- The Most Senior Ecommerce Specialist in the business
Online Trading Manager needed for a growing Health and Wellness Retail Business based in London! This role will assist the Head of Ecommerce with day to day trading of the site and be the number 2 in the ecommerce dept.
- Brand New role due to substaintial growth
- Placed the Head of Ecommerce Last Year - WHO IS AMAZING!!!!
Head of Ecommerce Needed to create, develop and deliver ecommerce strategy for an international fashion brand. The role will be looking after ecommerce sales in their entirety including D2C sales as well as developing robust and commercial online sales channels elsewhere i.e. Marketplaces.
- Head of Ecommerce Role with Omni-Channel Fashion Retailer
- Looking for an Ecommerce specialist to drive their Online sales ecosystem
The Ecommerce Director will be responsible for launching the business' first D2C and B2B online proposition and developing and delivering the 3-5 year strategy as the business look to create a fully functional digital sales channel!
The Ecommerce Director will also be responsible for hiring and developing a first class team to ensure optimal digital performance and results.
- Well established business looking to diversify revenue streams
- Opportunity to shape their Digital Capbility and Launch their B2B and D2C Sites
The Head of Marketplace will be responsible for setting the business up on Amazon Marketplace first and foremost and building a viable sales channel through Amazon. They will be essentially setting this department up from scratch and then leading and building the division to become a viable and profitable sales channel
- Brand New Role Looking to Develop and Amazon Sales Channel
- Well established and well performing brand - still looking to evolve and invest
This is a fast paced role selling denim to the UK High Street, working with businesses from Primark to Pepe!
The main responsibility will be nurturing and developing existing accounts, bringing on new customers would be a plus.
The Senior Account/Sales manager will lead the small dynamic sales and design team in their Central London office.
- Lead a talented team in one of the best known denim suppliers in the UK
- Build and present fantastic denim ranges to buying teams across the High Street
Working as the Head of Marketing in this established UK retailer in order to deliver the 12 month marketing plan - communicating across all channels, commercially led marketing opportunity.
- Great Fixed Term Head of Marketing opportunity with a SUCCESSFUL UK Retailer
- Team lead role across multi-channel marketing activation from PR to POS!
This fast fashion womenswear and menswear supplier supplying some of the biggest names online and the high street is currently based in Leicester but is starting to build a London team!
With true flexible working, working from home when it suits you! This supplier is also looking for a shared office space in London giving the team options to work together when needed.
- A chance to work with a successful fashion supplier setting up a London team
- Opportunity to work in a truly flexible environment - from home or the office!
The Franchise team commercially optimise the relationship with our Franchise Partner Accounts to make the most of Sales and Service opportunities and generally drive business and brand awareness in Franchise territories.
The Franchise team deliver outstanding levels of customer service by handling all queries in a timely, professional, supportive manner.
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic family business and inspiring team
- Chance to be a part of huge growth plans
Our client a leading International investment bank are recruiting for a Enterprise Data Governance Manager to join their growing team
- Growing team
- Investment bank
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - LEADING RETAILER - UP TO £350 PER DAY - IMMEDIATE START
- Well-established E-commerce Retailer
- Long term Interim cover
I am currently recruiting an interim Finance Business Partner role for up to 12 months on a fixed term contract basis. This role will focus on running business as usual activities whilst also running ad hoc projects. This role will be remote based.
- An opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Business Partner for up to 12 month
- Fully remote working
The QA Automation Engineer (Python) will be supporting the agile team in identifying and verifying the acceptance criteria for all user stories (functional and non-functional), to ensure the quality of the solution before it is released. The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (Python) will report directly into the Head of Quality Assurance
- Joining a dynamic, charismatic team and introducing new technology
- Beginning a journey of transformation and growth
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Manager on behalf of a well-established retail brand based at their offices in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has completed or is in the final stages of their accounting exams.
This role will be responsible for balance sheet and cash flow forecasting, management reporting, day to day operational management of Treasury and also assist longer term strategic initiatives.
- Join an established business in Central London
- A high exposure role across both Treasury and Finance
The role of Ux/UI Designer involves:
- Experience of working the Full Product life-cycle from Conception through to Delivery of User centric, internally facing Digital services (From UX Research/Analytics/Wireframing/Prototyping hi fidelity/Deployment).
- Optimising The features and designs of an internally facing CRM.
- The opportunity to work for a Large Financial Services organisation
- Assisting in the deployment/Delivery of a User-centric CRM for internal Teams