A well known organisation providing FX risk management and payment solutions are looking for a new Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team in London.
- A well known organisation providing FX risk management and payment solutions
- Looking for a new Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Traded Risk - Consultancy with a global, financial services focused research, risk & analytics consultancy. London.
- Leadership. Business development. Banking- projects / business transformation
- Global financial services focused research, risk & analytics consultancy. London
The Operational Risk Manager - AVP will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Head of Operational Risk Execution and Analysis in the development and embedding of operational risk in the business.
- Operational Risk Manager - AVP
- Growing Corporate and Investment Bank
The Credit Risk Analyst will report to the Head of Credit & Analytics and will provide Credit Risk Analysis support and insight to increase the profitability of the lending product
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing fintech business
- Pivotal role in small function
The Market & Credit Risk Manager will form part of the risk management function, supporting the Markets Division to manage both the market and counterparty credit risk profiles of their business within the approved risk appetite, as well as understand and attribute the drivers of profit and losses through risk factors.
- This is a new permanent position with a leading international bank
- This person will manage both market and counterparty credit risk appetite
Regulatory Liaison Manager
- Regulatory Liaison Manager with a major bank.
- regulatory liaison, regulatory change, regulatory strategy
The role sits in financial markets risk team and is responsible for market risk, control and counterparty risk reporting and management. This role will sit in the equity and equity derivative product team.
- Leading market risk and P&L analysis for the equity derivatives business area
- Involved in ad-hoc control, framework and technology projects and initiatives
The Senior Market Risk Analyst will join the team responsible for the market risk and product control function as well as counterparty credit risk. The department's core activities are measuring and analysing market risk and trading performance across a variety of financial products, as well as counterparty exposures. The role of the department is as a second line of defence being business partner to the Front Office, providing challenge and support.
- This is a new Market Risk Equity Derivatives position with a leading bank
- This person will have experience working in market risk and product control
As a Credit Risk Analyst you will join the Credit Strategy Analytics team which shapes UK cards strategy, with a portfolio in excess of £16bn and more than a million new applicants each year.
- Credit Risk role
- Superb opportunity to work for a leading brand
This is a new Market Risk Analyst role based in Leeds. This person will join a small Market Risk team in a fast growing Financial Services business.
- This is a new permanent position with a leading Financial Services business
- This role requires strong quantitative skills and an interest in treasury/risk
Working as a part of a project team to enhance the regulatory reporting frameworks from a finance persepctive for a division of well established mid sized Bank.
- A long term contract role implementing EBA Banking Regulatory Changes
- Effective business partnering with the Tech / Data Analytics and Business Teams
My client is a global bank based in London looking to hire an Operational Risk Manager for their Capital Markets business.
- Capital Markets Bank looking to hire an Operational Risk Manager , role is
- London based, role with hybrid working arrangement of offer.
This is a great new opportunity for an IT Risk and Control Specialist to join an Investment and Corporate Banking client based in Dublin.
This role will join an established team who are focused on performing Risk and Recovery across the banks Technology function.Please note this role is Dublin based.
- Fantastic new opportunity to join a growing international bank, as the
- IT Risk and Controls Specialist , based in Dublin.
A role in a Credit Risk function for a global payment platform
- A chance to build your Risk Management career in the FX space
- Client Coverage responsibility with a chance to deepen your market knowledge
Our client a leading US Investment Bank are recruiting for a VP - IT Risk and Control Specialist to join their Dublin based team
- VP IT Risk and Control Specialist
- Growing Investment Bank
The Operational Risk Analyst who will be based in London will be responsible for the development of the operational risk management framework, including the Risk Register, RCSAs and You will also be participating in development of stress testing ICAAP and recovery planning whilst working closely with the Senior Risk Manager and CRO. You will be given a lot of autonomy and responsibility to develop the framework within the bank.
- Risk Analyst
- International bank
The jobholder is responsible for the day-to-day functioning and performance of the Credit Risk Policy and Operational Supervisory team.
The main focus of this role relates to Policy & Regulatory framework management for the wider risk business.
- Leading the implementation of second line policy and framework for credit risk
- Working on risk, policy, data and technology linked projects
The Risk Manager will take the lead in building out a new Physical Power & Gas risk platform whilst maintaining the current financial risk platform. This person will have involvement in all 4 risk categories: Market, Credit, Liquidity and Operational. The role will involve projects, product control, modelling, model validation, stress test, scenario analysis, VaR and various ad hoc tasks with a risk based aspect.
- This is a permanent position with a fast growing commodities trading house
- This person will build a new physical power and natural gas risk desk
Direct analytical responsibility for a portfolio of credits and be responsible for conducting credit and financial analysis and reviewing, challenging data / transaction material provided - preparing credit papers with recommendation for decision-making across a spectrum of project finance, asset acquisition finance, lease finance and related derivatives transactions.
- Looking for a candidate with initial Credit Risk experience looking to evolve
- A great opportunity to grow in the Structured Finance space
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for the expert evaluation and underwriting of all business channels, in line with agreed domestic and central risk policies, individual and domestic discretions. This person will be responsible for maintaining and promoting good governance, credit processes and agreed service levels for all business origination, approvals, collateral, and restructuring.
- This is a new role in a well established leasing firm based in West London
- This person will have leasing experience as well as a background in underwriting
The Risk and Compliance specialist will be a Manager in a team that is responsible for providing line 1 regulatory consultancy services to the business. This will involve review and challenge for a range of changes, from small business change (e.g. pricing, marketing and document changes) to larger changes (e.g. new products and customer journey changes.
- Specialist role
- Growing team in insurance industry
Great new role for a candidate with Business Continuity Manager experience in a Financial Services firm, ideally based in London but open to other locations in across the UK also.
- Great new role in as a Business Continuity Manager for a Financial Services firm
- based in London
Great new role in Operational Resilience for a leading UK Asset Manager - this role will focus on the Governance of Operational Resilience and also programme delivery. Also aspects of 3rd party management and crisis management.
- Excellent new opportunity to join market leader in Asset Management as
- their Operational Resilience Manager .
As the Internal Control, Senior Analyst you will be providing delegated 1st line of defence support and guidance to business line management for managing operational risk, and working with a team that helps ensure an effective system of controls exists the global banking and markets team.
- Global Markets bank based in London are hiring an Internal Control
- Senior Analyst to join 1LOD risk team - excellent opportunity and institution.
This is a great new role for a candidate seeking a new challenge in Operational Resilience, for an Asset Management firm, based in London.
The role is initially 6 months long- whilst a key piece of operational resilience regulation is completed.
- My client has an exciting 6 month contract opportunity for an Operational
- Resilience Analyst for Asset Management firm based in London.
New and interesting Risk Management role including Credit, Compliance, and wider Risk management for a London banking client.
- Large banking organisation hring a VP level Risk Manager role with focus on
- enterprise risk aspects inc Credit and Holistic risk.
The role's principal responsibility will be to manage the day‐to‐day portfolio risk assessment, monitoring and reporting of client's investments and preparing presentations for committees and liaising with investment teams to analyze potential transactions.
- Great benefits
- International exposure
Our client a leading boutique investment bank headquartered in the city of London but also have other offices in Asia and Australia are recruiting for a Third Party Risk Analyst - AVP to join their Risk department.
- Third Party Risk Analyst
- Risk AVP
The infrastructure finance credit team works on transactions for both greenfield and brownfield projects in the transportation, green energy, power, telecom and social infrastructure sectors. The candidate would be involved in a wide variety of sectors, countries and transactions
- A senior level role with junior support in an Investment Banking credit team
- A great opportunity to grow in the Structured Finance space
This is a fantastic new role for a Senior Operational Risk Manager - IT and Cyber Risk providing effective 2nd line risk oversight related to Technology and Cyber-security.
You will be also helping update the risk appetite for approval by the board, the development of risk policies, setting and reviewing risk indicators, the evaluation controls etc.
- Exciting new role as Senior Operational Risk Manager- Technology
- Large UK Bank - excellent reputation and career enhancing opportunities.