The Supplier Risk team is a function within Purchasing Transformation & Operations (PT&O) tasked with monitoring the financial and operational stability of suppliers to the business. In Global purchasing, you will be part of the Control tower, and be a member of an advisory arm providing specialist risk support and guidance to the Global Purchasing teams.
- High profile role reporting to the Risk Manager
- Lots of exposure and stakeholder engagement
Our client is a leading Travel Risk Management, medical and security assistance company, with prevention at the heart of their wide range of solutions. They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in the UK and focus on building relationships with corporate businesses across EMEA.
The role would suit someone with experience in a very similar sector, or that has sold wider corporate travel solutions.
- A fast growing travel risk management company is looking for a Senior BDM
- Sell their corporate risk management services across EMEA
A senior second line of defence Credit Risk Management role - providing oversight of new credit lines
Managing a mid sized team - focusing on NBFIs for the EMEA region
- Executive Director focusing on Credit Risk for NBFIs
- Newley created position managing a mid sized team
A permanent Market Risk Project Management role
- Career potential
- Global Capital Markets Business
The Market & Credit Risk Manager will form part of the risk management function, supporting the Markets Division to manage both the market and counterparty credit risk profiles of their business within the approved risk appetite, as well as understand and attribute the drivers of profit and losses through risk factors.
- This is a new permanent position with a leading international bank
- This person will manage both market and counterparty credit risk appetite
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Traded Risk - Consultancy with a global, financial services focused research, risk & analytics consultancy. London.
- Leadership. Business development. Banking- projects / business transformation
- Global financial services focused research, risk & analytics consultancy. London
The Operational Risk Manager - AVP will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Head of Operational Risk Execution and Analysis in the development and embedding of operational risk in the business.
- Operational Risk Manager - AVP
- Growing Corporate and Investment Bank
Regulatory Liaison Manager
- Regulatory Liaison Manager with a major bank.
- regulatory liaison, regulatory change, regulatory strategy
As a Credit Risk Analyst you will join the Credit Strategy Analytics team which shapes UK cards strategy, with a portfolio in excess of £16bn and more than a million new applicants each year.
- Credit Risk role
- Superb opportunity to work for a leading brand
My client is a global bank based in London looking to hire an Operational Risk Manager for their Capital Markets business.
- Capital Markets Bank looking to hire an Operational Risk Manager , role is
- London based, role with hybrid working arrangement of offer.
This is a great new opportunity for an IT Risk and Control Specialist to join an Investment and Corporate Banking client based in Dublin.
This role will join an established team who are focused on performing Risk and Recovery across the banks Technology function.Please note this role is Dublin based.
- Fantastic new opportunity to join a growing international bank, as the
- IT Risk and Controls Specialist , based in Dublin.
The Operational Risk Analyst who will be based in London will be responsible for the development of the operational risk management framework, including the Risk Register, RCSAs and You will also be participating in development of stress testing ICAAP and recovery planning whilst working closely with the Senior Risk Manager and CRO. You will be given a lot of autonomy and responsibility to develop the framework within the bank.
- Risk Analyst
- International bank
Our client a leading US Investment Bank are recruiting for a VP - IT Risk and Control Specialist to join their Dublin based team
- VP IT Risk and Control Specialist
- Growing Investment Bank
The Risk Manager will take the lead in building out a new Physical Power & Gas risk platform whilst maintaining the current financial risk platform. This person will have involvement in all 4 risk categories: Market, Credit, Liquidity and Operational. The role will involve projects, product control, modelling, model validation, stress test, scenario analysis, VaR and various ad hoc tasks with a risk based aspect.
- This is a permanent position with a fast growing commodities trading house
- This person will build a new physical power and natural gas risk desk
Direct analytical responsibility for a portfolio of credits and be responsible for conducting credit and financial analysis and reviewing, challenging data / transaction material provided - preparing credit papers with recommendation for decision-making across a spectrum of project finance, asset acquisition finance, lease finance and related derivatives transactions.
- Looking for a candidate with initial Credit Risk experience looking to evolve
- A great opportunity to grow in the Structured Finance space
The Operational Risk Manager will report directly to the Operational Risk Director and will be responsible for organising and managing the delivery of Operational Risk within the bank.
- Growing team
- Operational Risk Manager role
The role sits in the risk management business. The team contributes to the overall success of the Risk in London ensuring specific individual goals, plans and initiatives are delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. The team is responsible for all credit and counterparty risk management.
- Leading the review of both corporate credit and trading floor risk management
- Working on ad-hoc stress testing, portfolio and structuring projects
This role is being hired for a well known financial institution in Basingstoke, who are seeking a Operational Control Officer for their 2nd line Risk team.
This a small team, who have newly restructured the operational risk function.
- Operational Control Officer to join a 2nd Line Risk team at a well known
- Financial Services firm in Basingstoke
Great new role to join a growing challenger bank, based in London. Seeking an Operational Risk Officer .
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow their career in Risk Management.
Focusing on 1st LOD and controls assurance.
Banking client based in London.
The Operational Resilience Manager will assist the global resilience team in achieving the requirements and framework or recent Resilience regulations.
- Great new role from an international capital market bank based in London who
- are hiring an Operational Resilience Manager .
The purpose of this role is to develop and contribute to research, data gathering and analysis, creating and producing standard and ad-hoc reports and provide a high level of risk support expertise to the business. You will look to support driving a robust UK control environment in monitoring major control failures and other incidents, through providing transparency and visibility by supporting the production of data analytic and insights.
- Interesting new opportunity for a Risk Analyst to join a global insurance firm
- and support the business in Risk and Control activities. Liverpool or London
My client is one of the 9 members providing execution and clearing services on the LME, they are looking for an experienced Credit Analyst with specific experience in commodities clearing experience and this would ideally be metals.
- Credit Analyst role for a LME Member commodities trader
- Reporting directly into the Head of Credit
The role sits in the market risk management team. The team is responsible for the market risk and product control function as well as counterparty credit risk. The core activities include measuring and analysing market risk and trading performance across a variety of financial products, as well as counterparty exposures
- Supporting the commodities front office with all market risk management duties
- Working closely with the product control, quants and technology teams
The Regulatory Risk Manager who will be based in London will be responsible for maintaining the relationship with UK and European regulators.
This role will also engage with senior stakeholders internally to coordinate responses to regulatory requests and supervisory priorities and support documentation and review of materials going to key governance committees including the European Risk Committee and the Board Risk Committee.
- High profile team in the company
- Excellent opportunities for progress and development
The role sits within the equity derivative market risk team. The team is responsible for the market risk and product control function for this product area, as well as counterparty credit risk.
The role of the department is as a second line of defence being business partner to the Front Office, providing challenge and support.
- Managing the equity derivative market risk team
- Monitoring and reporting risk exposure, volatility, P&L and price verification
As the Risk Governance Manager you will sit in the Regulatory Risk team which effectively manages supervisory relationships to, deliver Supervisory Priorities,
This team ensures appropriate risk governance oversight, and identify changes in regulatory environment to address as appropriate.
The Regulatory Risk team supports the firm's growth by ensuring strategic initiatives consider regulatory requirements.
- Excellent new opportunity in financial firms regulations and supervision, to
- join a financial services market leader as the Risk Governance Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a high profile team that provide operational supervision to a portfolio of corporate finance firms.This team carry out important governance and operational insight into wide range of activities and potential risks as the Lead Associate- Supervision.
- Really interesting new opportunity with in financial markets supervision
- in the Financial Services regulatory firm , based in London.
The Modelling and Data Analytics team at this challenger bank develops, implements, and validates various models that help determine the structure of the balance sheet. The QRM Modeller will be one of the system development SMEs with QRM specialty, and once up to speed, will be responsible for developing and implementing models in QRM system and making changes and fixes as they arise.
- This is a exciting new role in a high performing challenger bank
- This person will need to have QRM experience in a bank or building society
The Operational Risk Manager will be a risk management representative for the firm's UK offices working alongside the wider group-wide Risk team in the management and development of the risk management framework.This broad role offers exposure to senior management, an opportunity to learn about this high-growth business from the ground up and excellent career progression and development opportunities.
- Risk Manager
- Growing team
Reporting to the CRO, provide second line oversight on the bank's management of prudential risks; including capital, liquidity, market and interest rate risks. Support the bank's compliance with prudential regulatory requirements and assessment/reporting of enterprise wide risks
- experience in capital management, prudential, market risk, treasury
- second line risk