A fantastic opportunity to be a key player in the fast-growing UK Private Hire and Mobility sector which is experiencing significant change due to technology disruption and industry consolidation. As Sales Director you will be integral to developing a multi-faceted strategy through organic growth and importantly, through developing new routes to market.
This role reports to the Group COO.
- An exciting opportunity to be at the forefront within a fast-growing marketplace
- An exciting challenge for a driven and successful Sales Director
The Sales Director will create and implement commercial strategies and go to market plans to maximise revenue from the company's products and professional services. This will be to win new business along with the retention and growth of existing customer revenues.
- High growth digital communication technology communication
- Key senior hire to shape and deliver the Got To Market strategy
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Director to join an automotive manufacturer to build and execute a strategy, that promotes growth domestically and internationally!
- Strategic leadership opportunity within the automotive industry
- Opportunity to scale a business on an international scale!
Sales Director required to lead and coach a team of NAM/SNAM's
Working in Conjunction with the MD to develop Commercial UK Strategy
- Global Sustainable Business
- Senior Leadership Role
Our client is a recognised UK market leader of B2B services in their sector and currently generates revenues in excess of £250m. The business has attained considerable growth both organically and via acquisition and now provides a comprehensive range of service-based solutions to an enviable portfolio of clients. The business is entering an exciting period with a mandate for significant growth resulting in a need to appoint a Sales and Marketing Director.
- Flexible Location
- High Growth Business
A Sales and Marketing Director is required to help drive the growth of the business. Playing a hands on role, you will set and execute the strategy across both the private and public sector target markets.
- Excellent Sales Leadership Role
- Fantastic Growth Opportunities
We are partnering with a high growth start up who are disrupting the pensions advisory and wealth management space. They are looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Director who will join the business to lead on developing and driving out a marketing strategy focused around building brand awareness, generating leads and working with the sales team on their go to market strategy. The role will be based in London but with flexibility.
- Leading marketing for a high growth challenger in the pensions advisory space
- This role will be building brand awareness and driving the marketing strategy
Our client are a Social Enterprise HR Tech Platform looking for a sales-focused Client Partnerships Director.
Our client are looking for an experienced Account Manager who has considerable experience in achieving cross sell/upsell revenue targets across FTSE 350 accounts.
- Sales-focused Client Partnerships/Key Account Manager opportunity
- Social Enterprise HR Tech Platform working with FTSE 350 orgs in D&I space
A rare opportunity to join a successful and highly profitable business. The company is a distributor of industrial components and subsystem parts.
- Senior Sales Manager - Director Designate role - not a lot of these about
- High performing UK value distributer with a global manufacturing parent.
Our Client has come into a very profitable year, with sales opportunities expanding so quickly that they are unable to service them all. They are looking to bring in someone with experience working with Financial Services firms, with a keen interest/history in building money making relationships. The role comes with a competitive salary and progression opportunities.
- Huge sales opportunity - with high demand for sales to match demand
- Competitive salary
To help us transform lives and change attitudes by supporting the Head of Marketing, CRM and Business Development to set KPIs for commercial income and track against progress. Leading the Business Development and Sales team in securing business and sales for the charitable trading operations. Oversee submissions to large bid and tender opportunities.
- you are immediately available to start
- you are passionate about working for a national health charity
A Marketing Manager to help drive activity and create demand within their B2B market. Managing a small team, you will work closely with the Sales Director to help increase brand engagement, generate leads and help on developing ongoing content programmes.
- Market Leader and excellent Brand to work for
- B2B Marketing Leader
National Account Manager for a leading personal care business managing Boots & Wilkinsons worth £2m, whilst supporting the Sales Director on grocery accounts.
- Personal care business
- Managing Boots, Wilkinsons and supporting on Grocery accounts
They are seeking a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for introducing the suite of products to new logo customers in the conveyancing sector. This is a highly autonomous role and will report directly to the Sales Director.
- Chance to join a dynamic, fast-growing company
- They are the market leaders in their products and services
An awarding winning SaaS company is looking for a Business Development Manager who will support the regional sales director to develop a strategic approach to growing the business within your assigned territory. Revenue targets are met by delivering new business opportunities through lead generation, cold calling, researching, and data gathering.
- Great opportunity to join a world leading SaaS company
- Voted in the top 100 places to work multiple times
- Account Management Focus - Responsible for managing the existing day to day Accounts and support with key projects on larger accounts, and drive year on year account growth
- New Business - Working closely with the Sales Director in identifying and opening up new opportunities. This involves lead generation, managing pipeline, accurately reporting progress and forecasts
The Country Manager - Sales & Operations is a new position to align the company's technology, systems and processes to drive sales and operational productivity. The Operations Director will influence the overall productivity of the sales process to ensure maximum success with existing and new customers in multiple countries.
- Disruptive international B2B SaaS provider
- Well invested and expanding organisation operating in a growth sector
Experienced Business Development Director who will be responsible for introducing the suite of products to new logo customers in the conveyancing sector. This is a highly autonomous role and will report directly to the Sales Director. Working for a market leader in conveyancing products and services and constantly expanding into new sectors.
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing sales team
- Competitive Salary and Uncapped earning potential
An award-winning business in the health-care industry, looking to add a proven Sales Manager to the team to help lead and develop a dedicated team of Business Development Executives.
The Ecommerce Director will be responsible for launching the business' first D2C and B2B online proposition and developing and delivering the 3-5 year strategy as the business look to create a fully functional digital sales channel!
The Ecommerce Director will also be responsible for hiring and developing a first class team to ensure optimal digital performance and results.
- Well established business looking to diversify revenue streams
- Opportunity to shape their Digital Capbility and Launch their B2B and D2C Sites