As a Store Manager in Basingstoke you'll have full accountability of managing, leading and developing the team whilst maximising store performance.
- Growing food business
- Ethical brand
Managing the stores operation within an automotive manufacturer
- Managing the inbound logistics process of an automotive maufacturer
- Overseeing operational improvement within a growing manufacturer
I am now looking to recruit a Stores Person for a large manufacturing company based in Liversedge, West Yorkshire. As the Stores Person (sometimes referred to as a Stock Controller) your main duties will be to Order Spare Parts for the engineering team, take deliveries when required and manage stock levels. This is a Monday to Friday days based position and candidates do not need to be a engineer.
- New Engineering Stores Person Vacancy based in Liversedge, West Yorkshire.
- Days Based Stores Person Vacancy responsible for ordering spare parts.
Are you looking for a new role?
Are you able to get to Glasgow Airport/City Centre? I am looking for various roles within my client's new store to start around the start of June. Roles available are; Store Manager
40, 32 and 20 hour Supervisor
24,20,16 and 8 hour Retail Assistant
- Are you looking for a ne opportunity? Do you want to join a fast growing brand?
- Looking for permanent staff to join the team NOW!