A successful Assistant Store Leader will bring the business's core values to life through your team of 5 - 15 employees. Retail excellence will be the standard expected day to day, in everything you do. With every decision you make and direction you set, you will put the customer at the heart of your thinking.
- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with career opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a market leading business?
My client is seeking an experienced and highly commercial Buyer preferably with FMCG experience to work within their Impulse buying team. Reporting into the Trading Controller, the principal objective of this role is to deliver maximum sales and profitability via offers made to customers and successfully managing both trading activities and profit and loss reports.
- Buying role within a growing, exciting category for a leading retailer
- Work in a fast-paced & flexible environment in Swindon
Prepare accounts for a varied portfolio of clients. Perform work on both compliance and advisory projects.
- Join a growing accounts team at a leading independent firm.
- Perform an accounts function for a varied portfolio.
A hands-on accounting role to support the production of the books and records of the legal entities
- Exciting opportunity to join a highly-acquisitive Tech and Software business
- Hybrid and flexible working available
In this Junior Buying role, you will be responsible for administrative and financial related tasks whilst managing various aspects of supplier products, inspecting quality and arranging shipping costs.
You will also be coordinating company purchases with other departments, monitoring and authorising use of resources.
- Ready to step up into a Junior Buyer role?
- Excellent path for progression and a highly supportive employer
Preparing sets of accounts for a varied client base. Contribute on a range of compliance and advisory issues.
- Join a leading independent firm based in Swindon.
- Work on a varied portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Buyer to join a successful business in a 12 month FTC role. If you have the ability to influence and make things happen, you will be joining a talented, fast-paced team and be an integral part of an ambitious category development plan.
- Be part of a heritage brand's rich and successful history
- Opportunity for to step-up as a Senior Buyer in a 12 month FTC
The Supply Chain Manager will head up a small team based in the UK manufacturing site, responsible for all 3rd party manufacturing, logistics and direct procurement.
- Growing European Footprint
- Global Pharmaceutical business
Join a growing team working on a varied portfolio of personal tax clients. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience in a practice environment with a background in personal tax matters.
- Join a leading independent firm based in Swindon.
- Be a part of a growing personal tax team.
The contract duration will be a minimum or 3 or 6 months but could be likely to extend beyond this.
- Excellent opportunity to gain further experience with a range of commercial work
- Work with an experienced and friendly team of collaborative in-house lawyers
In this role you will be able to provide on-site support for audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients. You will have the opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Join a leading independent firm with and expanding Audit function.
- Perform and Audit function on a varied portfolio of clients.
The Senior Buyer - Impulse position is a very important role to the business, which came around from the previous candidate being promoted within the business. The retailer going through great changes to progress forward in the ever changing retail landscape, great company to be apart of.
- Varied categories including snacks, drinks, electronics, news & tobacco.
- Retailer with great growth plans to stay as one of the biggest retailers UK.
- Dealing with consultancy work - including some compliance as/where required - for a range of HNW personal clients, large corporates and Owner Managed Businesses. As well as to provide feedback and support to tax managers, directors and partners.
- Join an expanding firm with a well renowned network of accountancy practices.
- Clear Progression present through the company.
The Audit senior will be responsible for leading audits for owner-managed businesses and other entities. As well as providing advise and coaching for junior members of the team.
- Audit senior will be responsible for leading audits for owner-managed business.
- Based in Swindon with a flexible working environment
** 5* Privately owned national housebuilder**
**Full autonomy and realistic progression**
- **5* Privately owned national housebuilder**
- **Full autonomy and realistic progression**
Your job is to help create a high performing, motivated and engaged team through leading, coaching and inspiring. You will encourage team members to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understanding their needs using Leap, so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
- Fantastic Permanent Opportunities Available
- Great earning potential
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join a talented Books team based in their Head Office in Swindon, also offering hybrid working.
This role will suit an enthusiastic individual, keen to work in a fast-paced environment and will work well in a team.
- Work with one of the leading Book retailers to create best selling ranges
- Leading retailer with outlets across airports, stations and high streets
I'm currently working with a Leading Global Organisation to recruit a HR Reward Analyst on a Permanent basis.
- Varied and interesting role
- Hybrid working
Buying for a category that's a destination for News & Mags you'll be working with a huge range of publishers & media companies to build the best ranges for the retailers customer. Negotiations, client meetings and ordering responsibility.
- Global retail brand who are a destination for this category.
- Great progression opportunities in the UK and abroad.
The role of the Workshop Manager is critical in the delivery of Fleet performance and for meeting the requirements of the Operator in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- Be a critical member of the companies growth
- Improve your career and gain new skills
Opportunity to lead the category in Stationary & General Merchandise at a leading Retailer. They are a destination shop for these categories and keen to bring in an experienced Buyer looking for a step up.
- Global retailer brand who are a destination for this category.
- Open to applicants from all Retail Buying categories.
You'll oversee the finance department ensuring that the team continues to grow to meet the requirements of our dynamic contract.
- Exciting opportunity to join a a thriving international organisation
- Hybrid and flexible working available
A calibration Engineer is required to conduct calibration activities and fault diagnosis on specialist manufacturing and laboratory equipment, such as temperature, pressure, vacuum gauges and probes and rotational speed machinery.
- £35,000 - £38,000, plus £3k call out fee, overtime paid at 1.5x or 2x
- 6% performance bonus (dependent on site performance), private pension
Reporting to the General Ledger Manager, you will lead and manage the statutory and regulatory compliance for the Group and its associated businesses, ensuring the supporting financial control environment is robust and fit for purpose.
- 'Small-feel' PLC in Swindon seeking a technical accountant
- Lead and manage the Group statutory and regulatory accounting
Ideally looking between £45-50k plus £5k car and a 20% bonus (company and personal performance), with a view to be in office 60% of the time (more at month, half-year and year-end and less in other weeks).
This would suit someone with a technical background (either practice or hands-on industry roles) with an ambition to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing Fast Passed organisation
- Access to further development and opportunities
This growing firm of Chartered Accountants will support you in your training and development. They are searching for 2 Semi Senior Accountants to join the business. This will bolster the team greatly and benefit the clients and the service the team provides
- Sole Partner Firm, with a sizable and varied client base
- Opportunity to develop and progress your career via exams and experience
For the role of Head of Digital Commercialisation and SEO - UK they are seeking a high achieving person to join the UK Digital team reporting to the VP of Digital & Marketing. The Digital team is responsible for the digital performance, their digital assets including our websites and also supports key digital transformation projects.
- Fast growing business
- One of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world in Forbes' report
This Digital Analyst role, will involve performing detailed digital analysis, proposing recommendations to digital campaigns or web changes and providing reporting and insights on the results.
- Global FMCG Manufacturer
- Exciting Opportunity
Reporting to the Group Head of Internal Financial Controls, the you will be a key player within a newly formed, high profile team, supporting the organisation on its business and process improvement journey.
- Join a newly created, high profile project team
- Enhance your Internal Audit skills by adding demonstrable controls experience
This is a pivotal hands on role working within the project systems team.
The risk and controls consultant requires specialist controls knowledge to ensure that all relevant best practice risks and controls are identified and appropriately documented for our ERP implementation.
You will be tasked with:
- Testing, reviewing and documenting the system controls in order to achieve business sign off.
- Risk and Controls expert - Support the system implementation team to signoff
- Day rate - contract end date 1st May 2022