Application Support Analyst - ERP, CRM - Wakefield
Great opportunity to join a new team providing critical IT support to their core applications and systems as they undergo a a major digital transformation, including implementing a new ERP system.
- Get involved in project based work and BAU application support activities
- Join a thriving manufacturing company as they undergo digital transformation
I am actively looking to engage experienced candidates for an exciting (3 month rolling) Shipping Controller opportunity in Wakefield!
- An exciting import & export shipping opportunity in Wakefield!
- Opportunity to grow with a large in-house distributor of high-end goods...
EXCELLENT AND HIGHLY-VISIBLE ROLE WITHIN AN INCREASINGLY ACCELERATING SECTOR (DIGITAL HEALTH)
DIRECT ROUTE TO PERMANENT DIRECTOR-LEVEL APPOINTMENT IS POSSIBLE
£84,000 + 10% MATCHED PENSION, 2 YEAR FTC
- Excellent long-term prospects for further career development, permanency
- £84,000, 2 year FTC
My client is a large player in the FMCG manufacturing space, they are looking for a new factory controller to join their growing business.
- Factory accountant position with a recognised FMCG business
- Entrepreneurial FMCG business with an outstanding culture
As a Marketing Manager you will manage 2 Marketing executive and support the business with the marketing strategy and full marketing mix.
- New opportunity for a Marketing Manager!
- Great benefits!
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant to join a Public Sector organisation based in Wakefield.
- Interim Management Accountant Opportunity
- Public Sector Organisation based in Wakefield with hybrid working
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer you will provide first and second line support for all hardware and software and support the IT infrastructure, including audio/visual resources, mobile devices and wireless systems for all staff.
- 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer - £23,500 - Wakefield
- Provide first and second line support for all hardware and software
As the Support Pharmacist working in Wakefield you will be responsible to support the operation, making sure that the pharmacy complies with all the relevant legal and ethical guidelines, be visible to patients whilst ensuring that they receive advice with prescriptions and medicines from your pharmacists and team members in addition to conducting face to face consultations.
- Excellent salary
- Working for market leading pharmacy chain
Junior Business Analyst - Manufacturing - up to £35k
Great opportunity to join a new team as their Business Systems Analyst, for this Wakefield based manufacturing company, delivering tangible change and technology driven system improvements.
- Join a brand new team delivering a business wide digital transformation agenda
- Can be based remotely with 1 day per week in their office near Leeds.
Michael Page have exclusively partnered with one of the fastest growing E-Commerce businesses in South Yorkshire to support them with their search for a Head of Operations
With double-digit year on year growth since 2017, they are now looking for a Head of Operations to continue the businesses development, and oversee the whole of the UK Logistics distribution operation.
- Site Relocation / Start Up Experience Essential
- ERP System Implementation Experience Essential
- My client is looking for a Transport Shift Manager - (Nights) who be constantly on the lookout for potential openings in the driving of efficiency. Reporting into the transport manager you will seek out efficiency opportunities and enact them.
- Transport Shift Manager - (Nights)
- Transport Shift Manager - (Nights) - Leading 3PL Business
The Group Quality Manager is a multi-site role responsible for driving the Quality strategy across a site in West Yorkshire (3/4 days a week) and the North West (1/2 days a week). They will be responsible for: product development, materials and product testing, regulatory and quality standards compliance, quality systems performance, supplier monitoring, customer support and documentation.
- The business is a successful packaging manufacturer based in West Yorkshire
- Group Quality Manager is a multi-site role with travel across 2 sites in the UK
- Marketing and Communications Manager - Part- Time
- Third Sector- Charity
- West Yorkshire
- Marketing and Communications Manager - Third Sector - P/T 2-3 days per week
- Wakefield - Mainly Office Based
A brand new role for an exciting Media outlet based in Leeds. The job will involve working on brand presence as well as managing and implementing a wide variety of marketing campaigns. You will own relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a TV channel
- A new and broad role working on a diverse portfolio of campaigns
A nationwide travel business are looking for an immediately available marketing expert to join them as soon as possible for an initial 12 month contract! As a Regional Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the Yorkshire region of this organisation.
- Immediate start with a nationwide organisation
- 12 month contract
A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
Responsible for tendering, delivering on a new HRIS system
- A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
- Responsible for the implementation of a new HRIS system
I am now working in partnership with a large UK based, engineering and manufacturing company who are now looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer, covering Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster and surrounding areas. This role will include Installing and Repairing and White Goods including Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers and Steam Irons and Finishing Equipment.
- Field Service Engineer vacancy covering areas across South and West Yorkshire.
- Monday to Friday, Days Based Field Service Engineer working on White Goods.