This is a hands-on role that covers the full marketing portfolio and offers the opportunity to manage and develop the marketing plan for the division at any exciting time of growth. This role also offers you senior level coaching and mentoring to further your own development. You will manage the existing team and have access to an in-house graphic design studio.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real autonomy
We are seeking to hire a highly experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team. This is a customer facing role with responsibility for leading and delivering on highly complex NHS transformation projects and driving improvements through project management methodologies.
- Stamp your on vision in IT
- Lead technical change in the organisation
Commercial opportunity for an individual looking to move into a value add role
Exposure to senior stakeholders and potential to develop professionally within the company
Finance Business Partner based in Walsall, hybrid working + car allowance
- Commercial opportunity for an individual looking to move into a value add role
- Exposure to senior stakeholders and potential to develop professionally within t
An end to end Product Management role you will take responsibility of a range of products within the hazardous environment sector. This includes all analytical, commercial and technical aspects.
- Great long term career opportunity
- Multi Billion £ Turnover business
On behalf of our public sector client based in the West Midlands, we are recruiting an Digital Application Support Manager.
This role is to provide application support for digital applications used by various areas within the business.
- An opportunity to work with a leading local governmental agency
- An excellent chance to expand knowledge and skillset
12 month maternity cover
- 12 month maternity cover
- Remote working
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Services institutions, as they continue their long-term investment within their technology function. They are now recruiting for a talented IT Software Support Technician to join their Walsall team.
- A chance to join one of the UK's foremost Financial Services firms.
- You'll work within the organisation's growing Software Support team.
To manage the procurement activity and provide support to the Deputy Director of Procurement and to provide an effective and professional service which delivers on-going cost efficiencies and benefits to the Trusts working to the Trust's Procurement Manual, individual Standard Financial Instructions and Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and liaison with the procurement team to ensure appropriate contract coverage and compliance.
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salary
They are looking for people who can work with and liaise with resource team. Need to be able to project manage and manage internal stakeholders
- Immediate start to hit the ground running
- Embed resourcing strategies/project management