You are here
How Michael Page can help
We spend a third of our lives at work - it makes sense to find a job that offers challenges and rewards proportional to that investment. The market is saturated with recruitment firms promising to find you the right job but how do you know if they’re able to deliver on that promise?
Any recruiter worth their salt will be transparent about their credentials and will have a demonstrable track record, letting you make an informed choice.
Who we are
Michael Page, as part of the PageGroup brand, has over 40 years' recruitment experience. We have offices in 35 countries with specialist recruitment consultants operating across 25 disciplines. With executive search and interim divisions, Michael page has extensive local and global expertise. We can provide a specialised service to help you find your next permanent, temporary, contract or interim opportunity and help you grow your career.
Michael page consultants
- Dedicated - they’re on hand throughout the recruitment process.
- Experts - many worked in the field they now recruit for Up to date: on salary trends, market conditions, legislative change.
- Supported - by their team and the entire network.
- Supportive - they brief you before and give you feedback after an interview.
- Tenacious - they negotiate hard on your behalf when an offer is made.
What we do
At Michael Page we do things differently - Our specialist consultants:
- give impartial advice, and
- won’t pressure you into an unsuitable job.
- Teams are broken down to focus on sector, salary level and location, so whatever your situation, someone who knows your job market inside out will be able to assist with:
- creating a plan of action,
- securing interviews for jobs you want Briefing you on the company, role and interviewer and
- giving feedback afterwards.
Browse Michael Page jobs to find out what roles we have available.