Clients: Get in touch for a confidential discussion about how we can help with your hiring needs.
- Call us on 0845 6060 610
- Or, we can call you: Request a call back
- If you have a job spec ready, submit it to us today
Candidates: Get started with your job search today
- Use the location menu to find your local office
- We welcome your feedback which you can submit here
Find your local office
Recruitment advice from Michael Page
If you are looking to hire, be sure to check out our advice, news, and insights:
- For information on the market and to better understand the shape of your sector, you can request a free custom report from Page Insights, which includes market mapping, salary information, a competitor analysis, plus much more.
- To find out how to navigate the current challenges in the market, what recruitment is like in your market, and how you can boost your attraction strategy, register for our live events and webinars.
- Download our free guide on how to adapt and thrive in a post-pandemic world for expert advice on the four areas of priority for all organisations: people and talent, evolving working practices, workspace innovation, and leadership capability.
Our UK-based consultants are experts in their regions and industry sectors, get in touch for a confidential discussion about how we can assist you with your hiring needs or to explore your career options.
At Michael Page, we are trusted business partners for our customers. As local experts with a national reach, our market-leading recruitment technology and insight help us to support professionals and employers to make better-informed career and hiring decisions.
If you are interested in exploring your career options, Michael Page offers recruitment services right across the UK. Our team of expert consultants provide unequalled expertise, not just in the industry and sector you operate within but the UK as a whole and the region you are interested in. Similarly, if you are looking to hire skilled professionals, our global brand attracts top talent from right around the world and our extensive network of consultants can provide you with essential advice and insights into the market to help with your recruitment needs.
Michael Page recruitment in the UK
Continuous change has defined the way many companies have been operating throughout the global health emergency. At times of uncertainty, strong leadership and a team of skilled professionals are key to business continuity and recovery.
People are placed at the heart of our business, which means that throughout the recruitment process the needs of our customers come first. We work closely with both businesses, from SMEs to global blue-chip companies, and professionals, to ensure that we can provide a personalised service and unparalleled support during challenging times.
In the UK, our specialist consultants service more than 20 disciplines, including: