The primary focus of this role is to assist with the management of the Group's international tax position across all taxes and the Group's treasury and cash management. The role is intended to be broad, and ideally suited for a tax professional with key interest in other areas of finance; with commitment to provide training for development within the role and room for progression for the right candidate.
- Work for a thriving global company
- Flexibility to partially work from home
- Fulfil timely and accurate tax compliance and reporting obligations
- Assist the team in all areas regarding tax
- Global business
- Autonomous role with progression prospects
Non-Executive Director role as Chair of Audit Committee for a niche global emerging markets bank with operations in the UK.
- NED role for Global Emerging Markets Bank
- Chair of Audit Committee