A well-established international architecture firm with a 30+ year track record in residential and commercial project design is offering an opportunity as Studio Lead for their new London studio.
- High-growth opportunity in a new studio backed by international design firm
- Mandarin speaking Studio Lead position
This newly created position will suit a (Senior) Technical Manager looking for a career move where you will be able to implement best practice and lead a small team in a growing environment. Riverdale Developments offers a unique opportunity to deliver quality, high spec housing developments whilst directly impacting the growth of the business.
- Private developer with significant parent company backing and strong pipeline
- Technical lead remit with senior stakeholder exposure and decision making input
An excellent new opportunity is available for a Technical Coordinator within Keepmoat's South Midlands division based in Northampton.
- Autonomous role within newly established region for Keepmoat
- Inclusive and dynamic team culture
I am recruiting for a Design Coordinator to join a rapidly expanding Main Contractor who are paving the way for utilising Modular and Offsite Construction to create sustainable developments across London and the South East
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, innovative Contractor
- The chance to work on a unique scheme
One of the UK's leading housebuilders based near Reading is recruiting for a Technical Coordinator to oversee design and delivery of 1-2 projects which will provide a platform for progression to Technical Manager in an 18 month to 2 year period.
- Development opportunity with project running responsibility
- Pathway to Technical Manager in the next 2 years
One of the UK's leading housebuilders based near Reading is recruiting for a Technical Manager on an interim/consultancy basis to cover a 3-month period of work on a large housing development.
- Consultancy / contract opportunity (outside IR35) with flexible working on offer
- Oversight of design and delivery for large residential development
I have partnered with a superb family run, SME House builder in the Berkshire region who due to an excellent pipeline are looking to add an experienced Technical Manager to their growing team.
- Do you want to join a thriving SME Developer?
- Do you want a role with real autonomy to run and deliver projects?
To deliver exemplar workplace projects within the Future of Work Programme. Providing the client role whilst leading a client consultant team to create new and remodelled workplaces.
To manage the project process from inception to completion including business case development.
- Sustainable approach to working across the organisation
- 3 Year FTC
I am partnering with an excellent client who are a specialist in developing and delivering High End Residential Schemes across the City of London. With a brand new project coming through planning, they are recruiting for an experienced Design Manager to join and steer the project.
- Do you want to join a flagship residential scheme?
- Do you want the chance to deliver a large scale, high end residential project?
An excellent Design Manager position has become available within an International Main Contractor to join a close knit team delivering an 800 unit Build to Rent Development in North West London. The role will offer excellent autonomy and ownership, the chance to take a lead role on a high profile development along with managing and developing junior staff members.
- Are you looking for a new opportunity within Design Management?
- Do you want to work with an excellent client on a large build to rent scheme?
Michael Page is partnering with an ambitious family owned developer and contractor who are looking to add a Technical Manager to its expanding Technical Team. You will hit the ground running and pick up 2-3 developments consisting of residential RC frame apartments ranging from 40-150 units on the West side of London.
- Are you interested in joining a Family Owned, growing business?
- Do you want the chance to lead and run multiple schemes with autonomy?
We are recruiting a Technical Manager to join an exciting business who are the Development Arm of one of the largest Borough's across London who's mission is to deliver a portfolio of new, affordable homes within the constituency.
- Do you want to be part of a growing development business?
- Do you want to join a diverse and dynamic Technical Team?
This is a unique opportunity for a Design Manager to join a specialist consultancy based in Central London. The business partner directly with Architectural firms providing Design Management expertise on an international scale, typically on bespoke and complex projects.
- Do you want to move out of Architectural Practice and into Design Management?
- Would you like to be part of a growing, expert consultancy business?
Michael Page is partnering with a growing Residential Developer based in Hertfordshire, to recruit a Technical Coordinator to work from cradle to grave on medium to large scale developments. Reporting to the Design & Technical Manager you will be tasked with leading multiple schemes ranging from low rise apartments to bespoke family housing and will cover both planning and technical elements.
- Are you interested in joining a growing Residential Developer?
- Would you like excellent opportunities to run your own schemes?
My client has an exciting opportunity available for a Head of Regeneration / Regeneration Lead to join their Regeneration team to develop a range of collaborative projects which will provide measurable Social Impacts in their neighbourhoods.This will include building and leading a team to undertake a large scale development and regeneration project across the communities housing stock.
- Large West Midlands Housing Assocation
- Fantastic Regeneration Project for the Community
Architectural Job Runner invited to lead taking a £multimillion Education scheme forward from RIBA 3 in a refreshing and well established Architectural Practice.
- Autonomous role leading project from RIBA 3
- Flexible working with high autonomy in inclusive and close-knit team
I am recruiting a brand new role for a Technical or Senior Technical Coordinator to join a market leading Contractor/Developer that specialise in delivering Residential Apartment schemes for Housing Associations & Local Authorities. Reporting into a Technical Manager you will lead on a 100 unit RC frame Residential scheme in North West London whilst also picking up various duties on some legacy work within the business.
- Lead Technical Role on a Residential Scheme
- Opportunity to join a well established family owned Developer/Contractor
I am partnering with a family owned Residential Developer that are looking to grow their Technical Team by appointing a Technical Coordinator. You will join the Technical Manager and work across a range of projects including private developments and contracting schemes for Housing Associations.
- Family run business with an excellent pipeline of developments
- Strong development opportunities under the stewardship of a Technical Manager
I am working with a growing Residential Contractor that specialise in delivering residential developments across London and the Home Counties. They are looking to make 2 appoints to their Technical team due to a number of recent project wins.
- Growing Residential Contractor with a strong pipeline of secured work
- A role with excellent ownership of projects
I am recruiting a Technical and Design Manager to work on large scale residential schemes at the front end from stages 0-3. You may lead a project individually or support on the larger schemes depending on the requirements and will work on supporting the development of the brief, scoping and making appointments, and management of design and planning applications.
- The chance to join an International Developer
- A front end Design & Technical role giving excellent ownership
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to work on high value projects in the Health Care & Life Sciences sector. The business is looking at this market as an opportunity for growth and have a number of new projects on the horizon to aid this growth.
Reporting to the Regional Design Manager you will take the lead on schemes from pre-construction and tender stage through to handover.
- The chance to lead on innovative schemes within the Life Sciences space.
- An opportunity to join a well respected financially secure Main Contractor
I am recruiting a Design Coordinator to join a Main contractor to deliver a 55 apartment residential scheme with pre-cast, sandwich panel system. The scheme is located in the Wokingham area and will work alongside a Design Manager in a predominantly site based role with opportunities to work from home.
- Fascinating business who are growing rapidly
- An interesting scheme giving you excellent exposure to Design Management
I am recruiting for a Technical Coordinator to join a unique business that specialise in delivering carbon neutral, sustainable housing developments. You will join a well funded, growing business and work alongside a Senior Technical Manager to deliver schemes ranging from 10 to 100+ units.
- The chance to join an innovative market leader in sustainable development
- Chance to join a well backed, growing technical team
Responsible for technical architecture designs and implementing technical solutions in line with NHSR's IT strategy, and as required by management on NHSR networks and systems. The postholder will provide expert advice on IM&T network and systems. Provision of day-to-day management, support and administration of the org's IMandT infra in area of specialism, to deliver the tech service in line with SLA's.
- Great opportunity to be involved in an exciting IT Transformation!
- Up to circa £57,000 salary plus other benefits!
This Global Engineering, Manufacturing & Retail company require a Business Intelligence Development Lead to be the technical expert for their BI stack, responsible for the architecture, design, and work on changes related to Business Intelligence across the business. You will work on key initiatives to deliver new capabilities that will enable the company to optimise its return on investment internationally across all areas of the business
- Opportunity to work for a Global Company
- Opportunity to influence Global Data Analytics / Business Intelligence strategy
Software Product Manager reporting to the MD of Analytics, define and design the architecture for business requirements
- Product Manager who can also code
- Global analytics product
Solution Architect. Full Remote Working. IOT Client.
A super opportunity for an aspiring Solution Architect to join an exciting IoT client who is offering fully remote work. A chance to influence, design & architecture for a suite of Microservice/Serverless applications to be used across a variety of industries.
- Software architecture in Microservices/Servelress
- Typescript/Node.JS - GoLang
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the Network infrastructure and ensuring availability SLA's are met. Within the role you will develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key managers and key stakeholders and research and identify the most appropriate options for the delivery of IT services and design the architecture of the required Network Solutions.
- Network Engineer - £50,000 - Scunthorpe
- Be responsible for maintaining and improving the Network infrastructure.
The End User Compute (EUC) Technical Lead is responsible for the overall architecture, high level design and engineering configuration of the EUC Standard Service, working with suppliers and operational teams to continually review the technology currency and deployments to assure fit for purpose and performance.
- Global Organisation
- Exciting project working with cutting edge technology