Demonstrate active leadership to deliver on budgeted level of sales in your branches. 80% of the working week will be spent 'knee to knee' with colleagues in the branches with a strong focus on observation, feedback and coaching. Compliance is also an important factor within this role.
- Leading National Healthcare organisation
- Open to retailers
A fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a market leading manufacturer of innovative solutions and drive opportunity across the Berks, Surrey and South coast!
- Do you have experience selling or leasing capital equipment?
- Want to work for a leading manufacturing company?
The Area Sales Manager will develop new and maximise existing business in the south for a manufacturer of building products.
Ideally from a windows, doors, roofing systems or conservatory background you will be working for a really dynamic business that are looking to hire an exceptional individual to lead the charge across the Southern region.
- Are you a driven Area Sales Manager
- Have you got knowledge of the construction/Fabrication market?
Developing specification sales in the south ,focusing on refurbishments, of the company's premier BUFR roofing systems into major client groups, specifiers and approved contractors.
- Are you a driven individual with specification sales experience?
- Do you want to grow a reputable brand in the Uk?
As Territory Sales Manager, within the M4 corridor (Oxford to Swindon) region, you will provide a solution-based sales approach to both existing and new customers.
- Are you a driven individual with a proven background in building supplies?
- Do you want to work for a global reputable business?
The business development lead for the retail industry, an industry which is at the early phase of adoption and interest is high. To secure interest and close the key retail brands and further advance their market leader position. They are looking for someone who is hungry for success to take on this pivotal role.
- Do you want to work for a innovative and market leading business?
- Are you a sales driven, tenacious individual?
As Motorcycle Aftersales Support Manager, you will manage the implementation and maintenance of a 360 Dealership programme across the European region. Working with local Country Area managers, you will ensure essential components of the programme are maintained, that important KPIs are collated and utilised, and that ultimately, the programme delivers its key Dealership objectives.
- A superb opportunity with a global motorcycle leader driving European Aftersales
- A European Aftersales Manager to join an exciting dealership programme rollout
The EMEA Financial Accountant will have responsibility for the production, accurate and timely filing of statutory accounts for selected EMEAA legal entities.This is also a key role in the EMEAA accounting team in providing assistance to the EMEAA Finance Managers in a number of areas of the accounting close process.
- Global Business with EMEA Responsibility
- Broad role with plenty of ownership
The role is a long term interim Tax Accountant opportunity. Working closely with the Tax Manager across various areas of Tax.
- Long term interim assignment
- Reputable Business
A varied Finance Manager role covering all areas of finance. Working in a fast paced business in the Leisure and Hospitality sector.
- Interim Opportunity
- Leisure & Hospitality Business
I am recruiting a Design Coordinator to join a Main contractor to deliver a 55 apartment residential scheme with pre-cast, sandwich panel system. The scheme is located in the Wokingham area and will work alongside a Design Manager in a predominantly site based role with opportunities to work from home.
- Fascinating business who are growing rapidly
- An interesting scheme giving you excellent exposure to Design Management