The UKs leading independent Pharmacy group require a Regional Manager paying up to £60K in Wales
- Leading Independent Pharmacy Chain
- Growing Rapidly
A highly regarded recruitment organisation, specialising in providing labour services to the construction sector, are looking for a Regional Manager in the South East of England.
The Manager will be responsible for managing their key partner/client relationships as well as building and managing a resource team.
This would suit someone with a strong track record within the construction sector, in an Account Management, or Recruitment role.
- A highly regarded recruitment company within the construction sector
- Regional Manager to manage their partner relationships across the South East
Must be either an experienced Pharmacist or an existing Area Manager.
GPHC registration is fundamental!
- Work for a forward thinking business
- Career progression and further development
Demonstrate active leadership to deliver on budgeted level of sales in your branches. 80% of the working week will be spent 'knee to knee' with colleagues in the branches with a strong focus on observation, feedback and coaching. Compliance is also an important factor within this role.
- Leading National Healthcare organisation
- Open to retailers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Kluber as they look to add to their team by recruiting two Area Sales Managers. They are looking for highly driven, ambitious and money motivated individuals to join the team as they look to grow the UK business.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a marketing leading business with growth ambitions
- High earning potential and career progression for the right individuals
Promote the sales of specified packed products into Builders Merchants for a specified geographical area and to develop and maintain customers loyalty and preference for their brands. Manage the commercial interface for both existing customers and non-stockists, managing the pricing for the area and implementing the UK's commercial strategy.
- Do you have experience of selling to builders merchants?
- Are you wanting to work for a well known brand?
This role is responsible for supporting 10 quick service restaurants across the North of England, with more sites opening soon.
- Global Business
- Exceptional Career Opportunities
The Building Society has ambitious and exciting plans to enhance its retail distribution channels and retail products and services whilst continuing to offer member value. This role will be pivotal to the business achieving its growth ambitions and will play a lead role in building the Society's retail products and services.
- Ambitious and Exciting growth plans
- Membership led
An active member of the Communities leadership team, the Regional Communities Manager is responsible for the safe, customer-centred and sustainable delivery of the Communities services across Britain
- Leadership Position
- Be a real difference maker
The business development lead for the retail industry, an industry which is at the early phase of adoption and interest is high. To secure interest and close the key retail brands and further advance their market leader position. They are looking for someone who is hungry for success to take on this pivotal role.
- Do you want to work for a innovative and market leading business?
- Are you a sales driven, tenacious individual?
Work for Guy's & St Thomas' Foundation in this new permanent Brand and Content Manager role which will take forward their two ambitious business-to-business brands. These are instrumental in helping build the foundations of a healthier society and improve health in urban areas
- Help to champion health equity through innovative content
- This role line manages 1 person
To support the Regional Manager is running an efficient warehouse operation, ensuring all orders are fulfilled and customer expectations are met.
- Well established successful business.
- Competitive salary on offer.
My client is looking for a tenacious and organised specification/ area manager to maintain and grow their market share of their specification range.
- Are you a driven individual with a proven background in building supplies?
- want to drive new business?
As part of a regional Production model, the Operations Manager provides visible leadership across production delivery operations across the northern home counties, actively managing Technicians, Operatives, Maintenance Planning Manager and Area Manager. Taking ownership of the area and supporting the Regional Heads of Production to deliver key performance indicators and company and directorate objectives.
- Operations Manager for leading water production business.
- Lead production delivery across the northern home counties.
This Online Merchandiser/E-Commerce Executive role will be working hand-in-hand with the UK Regional Manager and wider E-Commerce team, focusing on developing and optimising the online Customer Journey through my clients D2C channel, with the end goal of increasing core KPIs such as Conversion, AOV and Revenue generated.
- Leading Sports/Fitness business who are investing heavily in Digital
- High level of personal and professional progression/development opportunities!
I am recruiting a Design Coordinator to join a Main contractor to deliver a 55 apartment residential scheme with pre-cast, sandwich panel system. The scheme is located in the Wokingham area and will work alongside a Design Manager in a predominantly site based role with opportunities to work from home.
- Fascinating business who are growing rapidly
- An interesting scheme giving you excellent exposure to Design Management
I am active looking to engage Warehouse & Inventory Managers across the Nottingham area for an exciting opportunity with an automotive distributor!
- An automotive stockist distributor in Nottingham
- Great opportunity for progression and to make a real difference!
A sought after employer in the W.Yorkshire area is seeking a Finance Process Improvement Manager. Currently entirely remote based, but with a view to a blend of office based and remote working in the future as the circumstances evolve.
- A sought after employer within the not for profit sector in West Yorkshire
- A 12 contract with exciting tasks and projects to work on
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager to progress their career within a global organisation. You will be tasked with developing the East of the UK's major water utilities companies.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global organisation
- Strong Key Account Manager required to manage large water contracts
As the Assistant Brand Manager the key areas of the role include the development of new formats and shaping the future in the brand strategy; project network leadership; cross-functional team management (internal & external). You will support on making things happen to innovate in the brand and it's communication.
- Exciting 12 Mth Global Assistant Brand management opportunity in Consumer Goods
- Working to invigorate an successful heritage brand on a global basis!!
The Finance Business Partner will oversee budgeting, month end cycle, cost recovery, forecasting and any other finance related tasks for their area of responsibility. The Finance Manager will work closely with the CCP internal teams, the Cabinet Office finance team, other GCF central teams, external government departments and public bodies.
- Finance vacancies in growing commercial capability function
- Play a crucial role in financial management of dynamic organisation
Site Supply Chain Coordinator opportunity in the Spalding area! I am looking to speak with candidates who have a supply chain background, within a fast-paced FMCG environment. You will act as a conduit between the central supply chain team and site operations, with a focus on ensuring that nothing impacts production/supply!
- BRAND NEW Supply Chain Planner opportunity, site-based near Spalding
- Driving collaboration between the Supply Chain Hub and Manufacturing site
A varied Finance Manager role covering all areas of finance. Working in a fast paced business in the Leisure and Hospitality sector.
- Interim Opportunity
- Leisure & Hospitality Business
Taking responsibility of a team of sales people (mainly BDM's) and offering support in various areas of the business.
- The opportunity to join a business in growth
- Be an integral part of the future shaping of the business
Your role will be split into 2 main areas;
- Tendering exercises within the FM/Property arena
- Educating and managing key London based stakeholders.
- Excellent opportunity to really shape a function
- Join a company who firmly believes in the value of procurement
You will play a central role within key complex Procurement projects across a range of Indirect categories for the Transport Group. This could be anything from Technology to HR/Professional Services, FM and other indirect areas.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation