We are currently recruiting for an Area Manager for one of our key clients within the Central Belt of Scotland. The Area Manager will drive our clients security services within a set region and customer base to achieve year on year growth and contract KPI's.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent career potential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Kluber as they look to add to their team by recruiting an Area Sales Manager in the North East. They are looking for a highly driven, ambitious and money motivated individual to join the team as they look to grow the UK business.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a marketing leading business with growth ambitions
- High earning potential and career progression for the right individuals
Area Sales Manager to selling capital machinery for laser cutting and sheet metal work.
- Leading manufacturer
- Fantastic organisation
This is a Area Sales manager role for an established manufacturer of building products. You will be managing and developing accounts alongside new business development with House Builders, Merchants, Local Authorities and large End Users in the Midlands region.
- Do you want to work for a pioneering construction product manufacturer?
- Do you have knowledge of Builders Merchants and Speciality Installers?
The Area Sales Manager will develop new and maximise existing business in the south for a manufacturer of building products.
Ideally from a windows, doors, roofing systems or conservatory background you will be working for a really dynamic business that are looking to hire an exceptional individual to lead the charge across the Southern region.
- Are you a driven Area Sales Manager
- Have you got knowledge of the construction/Fabrication market?
Developing specification sales in the south ,focusing on refurbishments, of the company's premier BUFR roofing systems into major client groups, specifiers and approved contractors.
- Are you a driven individual with specification sales experience?
- Do you want to grow a reputable brand in the Uk?
As Territory Sales Manager, within the M4 corridor (Oxford to Swindon) region, you will provide a solution-based sales approach to both existing and new customers.
- Are you a driven individual with a proven background in building supplies?
- Do you want to work for a global reputable business?
The business development lead for the retail industry, an industry which is at the early phase of adoption and interest is high. To secure interest and close the key retail brands and further advance their market leader position. They are looking for someone who is hungry for success to take on this pivotal role.
- Do you want to work for a innovative and market leading business?
- Are you a sales driven, tenacious individual?
Flexible on location (WFH)Territory Sales Manager role covering North UK - selling A leading range of construction plant machinery through an established network of dealers. Markets include: Construction segment, Waste Recycling and industrial.
- A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Territory Sales Manager - North
- Existing customer base with a world leader offering career progression
The Product Marketing & Sales Manager will play a major role in contributing to the achievement of ELCO Market strategy in line ELCO Mission, Vision and Business Goals. The key focus areas for the Product Marketing & Sales Manager include Segment Management, Pre Sales, Product Management, Training and Marketing Services.
- Brilliant Product Marketing & Sales Manager opportunity available
- Working with a global HVAC manufacturer based in Essex
The Warehouse Supervisor will report into the Regional Manager to ensure the site is achieving the highest standards.
- Immediate Start Available
- Opportunity for Progression and Development
As Motorcycle Aftersales Support Manager, you will manage the implementation and maintenance of a 360 Dealership programme across the European region. Working with local Country Area managers, you will ensure essential components of the programme are maintained, that important KPIs are collated and utilised, and that ultimately, the programme delivers its key Dealership objectives.
- A superb opportunity with a global motorcycle leader driving European Aftersales
- A European Aftersales Manager to join an exciting dealership programme rollout
I am recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to join a leading consumer brand based in the Berkshire area.
The Supply Chain Manager will take responsibility for all supply chain activity including planning, driving S&OP, logistics, customer service and order processing.
- Recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for an exciting consumer brand in Berkshire
- Supply chain, forecasting, demand, supply, S&OP, logistics, FMCG, planning
This role will be the key contact for site directors, Heads of departments, and Area Managers within a constantly evolving group. Focusing on the financial planning and management of sales/margin.
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- more benefits to be discussed
Reporting directly to the Group Manufacturing director the main objectives of the role are to be accountable for all matters relating to the Health, Safety, Compliance, and Welfare of our employees across all areas of the business. Providing Health and Safety guidance and support to all departments in line with the legality to ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work act 1974., and other relevant legislation.
- £45,000 - £55,000, matched employer pension contribution, health insurance
- Discounted shopping vouchers, employee assistance programmes
As an FM Category Manager you will look after a range of Hard and Soft FM areas of spend.
This will include strategic category planning, going out to market, negotiations, supplier management and contract management.
- Opportunity to further your career in a global leader in the FM industry
- Ability to own your own category, and be given autonomy
A leading FMCG manufacturer in the Blackwood area are looking for a Technical Manager to ensure the safety, quality & legality of all products.
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Private pension
This role will oversee all finance-related activities, and will have direct line management of a small team.
The role will have direct interaction with various departments, multiple areas and senior managers across the business. The Financial Controller will be expected to lead individual assignments as directed by the Finance Director.
- A growing, fast-paced industry
- A number of exciting internal opportunities for career development
FM Asset & Compliance manager across an Estate or properties, leading a team of site/area FM's and reporting directly to the Head, with growth prospects standing in for them whilst away or on other areas.
Requires experience in ISO55001
- Fantastic role as No2 to the Head of Property with great growth prospects
- A role with autonomy, flexi working patterns and line management responsibility
This Online Merchandiser/E-Commerce Executive role will be working hand-in-hand with the UK Regional Manager and wider E-Commerce team, focusing on developing and optimising the online Customer Journey through my clients D2C channel, with the end goal of increasing core KPIs such as Conversion, AOV and Revenue generated.
- Leading Sports/Fitness business who are investing heavily in Digital
- High level of personal and professional progression/development opportunities!
A leading food manufacturer in the Carmarthenshire area are recruiting for a Technical Manager to manage and lead the factory quality assurance team. They will be tasked with delivering safe and consistent quality to customers and ensuring excellent manufacturing standards are in place.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 28 days holiday , Private pension scheme
Our client, a superb Building and Construction company based in the Mid Kent area are searching for a Reward & Benefits Manager to join their team. This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced senior HR Rewards or Benefits professional to make a real impact.
- Competitve Salary + Benefits
- Flexible Working Available
The EMEA Financial Accountant will have responsibility for the production, accurate and timely filing of statutory accounts for selected EMEAA legal entities.This is also a key role in the EMEAA accounting team in providing assistance to the EMEAA Finance Managers in a number of areas of the accounting close process.
- Global Business with EMEA Responsibility
- Broad role with plenty of ownership
As HR Manager, you will be an integral member of the HR function and will work to deliver our HR priorities. You will supporting Managers within your area, and you will be providing advice and support on cases to the wider HR team and the business.
- Immediate start date
- 12 month FTC
The role is a long term interim Tax Accountant opportunity. Working closely with the Tax Manager across various areas of Tax.
- Long term interim assignment
- Reputable Business
A sought after employer in the W.Yorkshire area is seeking a Finance Process Improvement Manager. Currently entirely remote based, but with a view to a blend of office based and remote working in the future as the circumstances evolve.
- A sought after employer within the not for profit sector in West Yorkshire
- A 12 contract with exciting tasks and projects to work on
Working as Pharmacist Manager in the area of Broadford (Isle of Skye), you'll: apply your substantial Pharmaceutical experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be. You'll be a hard working, well motivated pharmacist, with a strong focus on patient services to work alongside other pharmacists and a very capable team of support staff.
- Award winning pharmacies across Scotland
- progressive and cutting edge pharmacy service
This is an excellent Procurement Business Partner - Corporate Services role where my client is looking for a strategic professional to come in and take ownership of a multi-category area (everything other than FM/ Property). This is a brownfield opportunity where you will be engaging at senior level and moving the business forward from reactive to proactive state.
- Strategic Opportunity to take ownership of an untapped multi-category area
- Long term plan of developing a team underneath you
Working as Pharmacist Manager in the area of Buckie, you'll: apply your substantial Pharmaceutical experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be. You'll be a hard working, well motivated pharmacist, with a strong focus on patient services to work alongside other pharmacists and a very capable team of support staff.
- Award winning pharmacies across Scotland
- progressive and cutting edge pharmacy service
I am recruiting a Design Coordinator to join a Main contractor to deliver a 55 apartment residential scheme with pre-cast, sandwich panel system. The scheme is located in the Wokingham area and will work alongside a Design Manager in a predominantly site based role with opportunities to work from home.
- Fascinating business who are growing rapidly
- An interesting scheme giving you excellent exposure to Design Management