A fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business in the role of Area Sales Manager for the South of the UK and Europe.
- A fantastic opportunity with a successful manufacturing business.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within a technical sales role.
A fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a market leading manufacturer of innovative solutions and drive opportunity across the Berks, Surrey and South coast!
- Do you have experience selling or leasing capital equipment?
- Want to work for a leading manufacturing company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Kluber as they look to add to their team by recruiting an Area Sales Manager in the North East. They are looking for a highly driven, ambitious and money motivated individual to join the team as they look to grow the UK business.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a marketing leading business with growth ambitions
- High earning potential and career progression for the right individuals
Area Sales Manager to selling capital machinery for laser cutting and sheet metal work.
- Leading manufacturer
- Fantastic organisation
This is a Area Sales manager role for an established manufacturer of building products. You will be managing and developing accounts alongside new business development with House Builders, Merchants, Local Authorities and large End Users in the Midlands region.
- Do you want to work for a pioneering construction product manufacturer?
- Do you have knowledge of Builders Merchants and Speciality Installers?
The Area Sales Manager will develop new and maximise existing business in the south for a manufacturer of building products.
Ideally from a windows, doors, roofing systems or conservatory background you will be working for a really dynamic business that are looking to hire an exceptional individual to lead the charge across the Southern region.
- Are you a driven Area Sales Manager
- Have you got knowledge of the construction/Fabrication market?
Developing specification sales in the south ,focusing on refurbishments, of the company's premier BUFR roofing systems into major client groups, specifiers and approved contractors.
- Are you a driven individual with specification sales experience?
- Do you want to grow a reputable brand in the Uk?
As Territory Sales Manager, within the M4 corridor (Oxford to Swindon) region, you will provide a solution-based sales approach to both existing and new customers.
- Are you a driven individual with a proven background in building supplies?
- Do you want to work for a global reputable business?
The business development lead for the retail industry, an industry which is at the early phase of adoption and interest is high. To secure interest and close the key retail brands and further advance their market leader position. They are looking for someone who is hungry for success to take on this pivotal role.
- Do you want to work for a innovative and market leading business?
- Are you a sales driven, tenacious individual?
You'll really be able to make your mark, enjoying responsibility for the sales, in a role that will see you as a Sales Specialist, to help drive and grow the regional sales and take it to the next level.
This is a lovely role for someone - it is classic sales role . Lots of interesting projects, companies and people to meet.
- Strong service proposition in the services of Electro-Mechanical segment
- Secure business who value their people
As Motorcycle Aftersales Support Manager, you will manage the implementation and maintenance of a 360 Dealership programme across the European region. Working with local Country Area managers, you will ensure essential components of the programme are maintained, that important KPIs are collated and utilised, and that ultimately, the programme delivers its key Dealership objectives.
- A superb opportunity with a global motorcycle leader driving European Aftersales
- A European Aftersales Manager to join an exciting dealership programme rollout