Mid-level Legal Counsel role (Asset / Rail Finance) - providing pro-active and re-active legal advice to all business areas in connection with projects relating to, amongst others, the procurement, maintenance, operation, refurbishment and leasing of rolling stock.
- In house legal Leasing & Asset Finance work within an established Legal Function
- High profile work at a major player within the Rail Sector
An exciting banking & finance in-house role with an international focus and the opportunity to cover a range of transactional matters.
Primarily Lending focused position, with the opportunity to gain experience in wider Structured Finance transactions.
- Excellent opportunity to grow & progress in a global organisation
- Broad range of high quality work across corporate & transactional banking
Providing legal support across a wide number of aspects of the business including operations/product development/ lending/documentation/repossessions/security matters/ the interpretation and amendment of terms and conditions/ transactional support and general financial services matters.
- A chance to join an appreciated and collaborative legal department
- Opportunity to develop your legal career in a robust business
This role is working with a rapidly growing independent provider of complex legal issues working on high end restructuring agreements and transactions. The business is rapidly growing and has done so over the last 3 years and as the volume of work increases the business are looking to expand their legal team.
- Fantastic opportunity working on highly complex restructuring transactions
- Work as part of a collaborative team and get exposure to quality work
Costs Draftsman - A fully remote opportunity exists for a Costs Paralegal OR Costs Draftsman within a rapidly growing Personal Injury Firm. Salary varies depending on level of experience.
- Forefront of change at a rapidly growing firm
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
This is an opportunity for a Banking Solicitor to make the move in-house to a busy team.
- Rare opportunity for a Banking Solicitor to make the move in-house
- A move away from chargeable hours
We are working with an established in-house team of a global business who are looking to recruit a Solicitor into their team.
- Opportunity to move in-house into a transactional role
- Competitive salary and benefits
The role I am working on is an exciting opportunity in an ever growing sector of the financial services industry. This role will provide a Payments Counsel with the opportunity to work on complex Payment Services Agreements (PSAs) in line with the Consumer Credit Act (CCA) and the Payment Service Directive (PSD2).
- An exciting opportunity to work in a growing industry
- Flexible working culture with the opportunity of fully remote
This is an opportunity to move into an in-house Banking team within an established legal function.
- Opportunity to make a move in-house to a leading Financial Services institution
- Work/life balance plus working from home
This role is with a top client who work on high end capital markets and structured finance agreements. The role of the successful debt capital markets counsel will be to carry out these transactions and work cohesively with external counsel and the wider legal industry.
- Quality work on capital markets transactions
- Generous flexibility on work/life structure and attractive package
For on of our client, we are looking for Senior Finance Lawyer specialised in Corporate finance and transactions.
The position can be based in Switzerland, Europe and UK.
- Location in Switzerland, Europe and UK to be considered
- 8+ years of experience in refinancing/debt issuances
As Senior Legal Counsel for the bank, you will advice on syndicated loans.
- Join a dynamic banking player
- Increase your expertise