- LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
The successful Senior Manager for the Fixed Income Product Control team will have responsibility for assisting in reconciling P&L, in performing balance sheet substantiation and in reporting P&L for all the London business lines together with undertaking detailed analyses in these areas.
Participate in the production and attribution of daily P&L
Reporting directly to the Director & Head of London Product Control
- City of LondonPermanent£85,000
- A position has become available for a fixed income product control specialist to work in an established team for an International Investment bank based in the City of London.
- In particular the role is to participate in the production and attribution of daily P&L together with daily reconciliation and balance sheet substantiation for the London controlled books and to undertake detailed analyses as required.
A hands on position with business partnering responsibilities
Advanced Excel is a requirement
- LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
The role of Senior Product Manager is for a leading Investment Management company and will focus solely on their DC Pension Investment proposition.
This Senior Product Manager is for a top Investments company
DC Workplace Pensions Product and Proposition experience is essential
- City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
A newly created role in a growing Investment Bank based in the City of London
A chance to expand and develop your wider finance and accounting skills
A varied finance role - focusing on Treasury Product Control
Excellent learning opportunities
Didn't find the right Banking & Financial Services job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Banking Financial Services - Banking & Financial Services - Product Control & Valuations jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.