Coordinate excellent procurement services in terms of total cost of ownership (TCO), purchasing processes & systems, problem solving capabilities, with a proactive and conflict solving attitude at all times. A main responsibility
is performing commercial negotiations up to £150K including timely & accurate issuance of purchase orders, scheduling agreements, and blanket purchase orders in order to support the daily production requirements.
- Great opportunity to work with a Global business
- Salary of upto £35k DOE
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Buyer is responsible for the managing the global supplier base and procurement of all raw materials. There is a strong emphasis on communication and the ability to liaise with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Brand new opportunity which has been created to support a growing manufacturer
- Proven track record in purchasing and CIPS qualified or studying towards
As their Buyer/Senior Buyer you will be responsible for sourcing, developing and trading homewares product for their retail business.
- A buying role with a long standing retail business
- A chance to work on multiple home product categories
Coordinate excellent procurement services in terms of total cost of ownership (TCO), purchasing processes & systems, problem solving.
A main responsibility is performing commercial negotiations up to 150K$ including timely & accurate issuance
of purchase orders, scheduling agreements, and blanket purchase orders in order to
support the daily production requirements.
- Excellent career progression
- Working for an industry leading global company
This is a critical role supporting the management of overall Indirect spend across the business, working closely with the Procurement Manager to develop sourcing strategies and working collaboratively with stakeholder groups.
- High performing team, leader in its sector.
- Wide portfolio of spend in remit of the role
The purpose of the role is to source materials, equipment and services (including subcontracts and construction) for CAPEX projects under development of Group Engineering as well as other Plant and Equipment projects outside of Group Engineering control.
- One of the worlds leading manufacturing business
- Well established blue chip company
To provide Procurement Support for all product groups, supporting the Global Supply Chain. Ensuring you have the right suppliers and capabilities to meet the business's expectations and growth plans on Quality, Cost, Delivery and Service Levels. To bolster the Team towards the transition to an ERP system, and to engage in cost reduction activities
- I'm looking for an experienced CIPS/MCIPS qualified Buyer
- Strong purchasing experience and a background in chemical is required
I am currently partnering with a client exclusively who are looking to recruit a Senior Buyer. This role is based in Liverpool, offering a competitive package with excellent additional benefits.
- An opportunity to deputise for a Procurement Leader
- Final salary pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement and free rail travel
Working within the Procurement team focusing on cost down initiatives, client
support and new business opportunities.
Creating and implementing procurement strategies to support business growth,
increased margins and cost saving initiatives.
- Exciting opportunity to work with a Global business
- One of the fastest growing integrated supply chains
Reporting to the Senior Buyer, your primary focus will be to provide commercial procurement support to our valued stakeholders and customers. This is a diverse role and requires you to optimise the supply base, improve sourcing value, secure supply, ensure procurement controls compliance and drive procurement sustainability for our Project Procurement Supply Categories.
- Project Based Strategic Sourcing
- Direct and Indirect Procurement
The role will consist of purchasing raw materials from global suppliers, reporting into the Purchasing manager. Working closely with the demand and forecasting team to streamline the efficiency of the production process.
- 3-6 month temporary contract
- I am looking for an experienced Buyer with a background in Manufacturing
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable supply chain business, with whom you can demonstrate your procurement expertise and superior negotiation skills, and be well rewarded both financially and with plenty of opportunities to develop your career further.
- Strong supplier management & negotiation skills are essential for this role
- Must be immediately available and able to start right away
The Senior Category Buyer will be responsible for the management and development of high volume and fast-moving product streams - The successful candidate must be proven in contract management, supplier management and negotiation. Some product management experience is desired but not essential.
- Supplier management & strong negotiation skills are required for this role
- A background in B2B Distribution or Manufacturing would make you suitable
If you are ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking and a team player and interested in growing your career with an International FMCG business, this is a great opportunity for you.
The Group Senior Buyer will be responsible for portfolio spend within a category, analysing performance impacts of COG, supply chain performance and overhead budgets through; prices, continuity of supply, supplier quality and service performance.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a global leading FMCG manufacturer
- Experience sourcing & negotiating for multiple sites is essential
I have been briefed on an amazing opportunity for a Sourcing Manager - International to join a global brand to support with their international growth. Due to the extensive international travel, this role can be remote or can be based in any of the companies offices.
I am looking for either a Sourcing Manager or Buyer looking to move into a different role (must have travel experience and responsible for international suppliers).
- An amazing opportunity for a Sourcing Manager to join a global apparel business
- International Travel and to support the opening of the international office
Working with organisations on buy-side and sell-side due diligence; providing both corporate and financial buyers with the peace of mind by analysing and validating all financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made. Advising top and mid-tier, corporate and Private Equity clients, investing in a range of assets.
- Big 4 Firm, Fast Progression, Advisory, Deals
- Flexible Working, Lucrative Bonus model