The purpose of the Home Based - Customer Claims Specialist is to provide a professional and proactive approach in assessing claims in line with the principles of treating customers fairly and adhering to Company procedures.
Deliver outstanding experiences to customers each and every day in line with our Business Partners contractual agreements.
Hubs are based around Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff
- Are you looking for a new permanent opportunity?
- I am looking for a number of home based Claims Handlers to join my client.
We are working with a national private practice who are looking to recruit a Solicitor into their insurance litigation team focusing on claims relating to property damage.
- We are working with a Legal 500 law firm
- Looking to recruit a Solicitor to focus on property damage work
To ensure for all Group companies that insurable risks are properly identified, and to manage and arrange the most effective insurance cover and the settlement of insurance claims.
- To ensure for all Group companies that insurable risks are properly identified
- Arrange the most effective insurance cover and settlement of insurance claims
You will deliver product performance measures and generate new hair care technology insights using a wide range of instrumental and scientific methods supporting the generation new and stronger product claims. The role is a 6-month temporary contract.
- An opportunity to join a truly global organization
- In a constantly changing and innovative market
Supported living housing benefit claims including universal credit, rent & income management.
- Home & flexible working
- Clear career progression opportunity
We are working with a leading Housing provider to recruit a Repairs & Void Manager
The role will take the lead on the day-to-day repairs and voids services, supporting the wider team with the management of major repairs, complaints and disrepair cases and insurance claims
- An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Housing provider
- Looking for someone to start as soon as possible
This is a varied role - as Commercial Insurance Solicitor in our Client's Manchester team you will be able to deal with a variety of different claims including policy interpretation, FOS matters, property damage (subrogated recoveries and defending), non-injury counter fraud, product liability and professional indemnity. You will receive great training and this team has a proven track record of promotions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a first rate commercial insurance team
- Wide range of work and great training
The position holder will ensure:
Corporation Tax compliance for the UK Companies
Benefits from R&D tax credit claims and Patent Box claims.
UK Group VAT compliance
UK Group PAYE compliance
The Group's transfer pricing policies meet international requirements, by maintaining the Group Master and individual company local files.
Other annual compliance requirements are fulfilled
This role provides an opportunity for an individual seeking substantial exposure to the client as well as the whole cycle of an R&D Tax claim not often offered within the London market.
They are fully committed to investing and growing talented individuals having recently achieved Silver accreditation through Investors in People.
- Full time or part time, work from home, lots of flexibility
- Fantastic R&D Tax Manager - inhouse